Thursday, August 12, 2010

my new first post ! welcome folks !

ola y'all! have ya missed me? i been goin insane not bein able to blog for so long. (shaddup- i hear you already - no it wasn't a long trip) :))
and you know my memory... every day i have had tons to blab about -- and no where to put it all. finally after what has to be at least a couple, maybe a few weeks, my sis tells me on the phone - why fight all these problems? just see if you can open a NEW blog. it was like the angels sang ! it also made me feel very very stupid. just in case i had to inform you. it did. i have spent the last two hours trying to figure out how to move my other blog to this one -- obviously, i have failed at that mission. sad to say. if anyone can help me in that area , please do. my daily , if not hourly fear, is losing the contents of "soul survivor". -- if you don't already have it linked - i'll get that on here soon as i can, cuz today -- have you guessed? my computer is on hallucinogenics !!!!!!! making me wish that i could be too. hey. just for a minute. i don't do that kinda thing. and y'all know- even if i did, it would be a total waste of time and money - cuz well aside from that - cuz i never tried it -- but drugs do nothing for me. bummer huh?

anyhow-- i better go for now-- just wanted to try this out - and let y'all know i'm still breathin. and also that i feel horrible for those of you that i have neglected or lost contact with. i have done the best i could with what i got-- which is my iphone. and ya know i'm blind. so it aint much.
just know i miss you all like crazy -- and i really hope i can get my blog back in one piece . i feel soooo alone.

talk to me peeps ! even if you think i can't - i CAN see you - sometimes i just can't talk back to ya <3 X0

12 comments:

Smocha said...

Welcome back!

Now get ta writin' all that we've missed.


Love me

Mary said...

Whew!!!! A computer mess is the worst. I'm just glad to see you back.

Donna said...

I was wondering where you had wandered off to! Just do a link to your other blog on your sidebar and quit worrying about it.

Glad to see you back!

Blur Ting said...

Hiya! I love this new look! I'll be hanging around.

Golden To Silver Val said...

Welcome back! I thought that perhaps you were on vacay somewhere...plus getting soul-kid ready for school...busy time of year. Sorry you're still having 'puter problems. I am too and its GETTING OLD. I keep losing the Internet connection and don't/can't understand why. I actually don't think you've missed too much in blogland....a lot of us haven't been writing much. Just no inspiration, I guess. Hope that will change soon. :-)

JTS said...

A new blog... what a fun idea! It's like a fresh start, the first page of a new chapter. Hope that the pages of your life open with some new happy things to share as well, keep bloggin' Soul Sis, we love ya! :-)

SOUL said...

hiya kel -- and if i missed anyone - hi to you too. so happy i haven't been forgotten :))

also sad to say -- well, again, for myself.. i am STILL.. since takin my bed meds at near 9 p.m. TRYIN to get tired. obviously it isn't workin. see? here i am. screwin around with blogger. and dare i add - it isn't cooperating very nicely. but - as they say, "perseverance, is the key', right? or some such thing like that.
so-- onward i forge. i will hopefully succeed at one or the other. get blogger to do as i say -- or fall asleep tryin.
the frustration is kill meh. bleh.

i would 'just take a pill' but hell, Fantasia damn near died from an aspirin with a 'sleep aid.' even tho i seem to be immune to every thing under the sun -- that story has me afraid to take a damn prozac ! much less my bed time horse dose of sleep tranquilizers, and pain meds.

bleh. i wonder how crazy i'd get if i shut down all but pain meds 'cold turkey'? aww stop. don't panic. i learned that lesson already. not fun. for anyone.

ok- i'll shaddup-
go to bed why dontchya.
why are you up this late anyhow? isn't it past your bed time? .))

SOUL said...

oh and hey deb-- it isn't you -- it IS BLURRY. i just didn't know it til it was UP-- by then i was too lazy to change anything else. sorry. i just try to focus on the front part. try that :))

SOUL said...

oh -- one MORE thing ---- guess what browser i am NOW using??? "google Chrome!" it's a pain in the ass just like the rest of em. but i seem to be making some progress. yet i am still in blog-hell. i'll get it workin. just gimmee some time.

i do think i have a real good idea for my next post here though. it involves ALL of YOU. even if you have never been here before (but only if you're serious). i will be seeking your help- in an unusual way .. but i think it could be fun and creative. tell me if i'm wrong. but at least wait til i tell ya what it is. :))

if you're still up--g'nite-- if you're gettin up-- g'mornin -- if it's one -a - those nights-- go back ta bed. well, or talk to meh. :)) then go back ta bed.

i'll be around-- creepin. as soulkid calls it :))
chow-

Golden To Silver Val said...

If you are in need of a Word Doc program....download OPEN OFFICE. Its free and a clone of Microsoft Word and even compatible with it. Saves documents in .doc format too. You probably already know this....but I'm just reminding you in case you forgot. I've used it...its good.

SOUL said...

i gad no idea -- i shall try that. still half asleep at the moment -- i'll do it latah. but many thanks :))

SOUL said...

thanks val-- and the link idea is a good one -- i'll do that - when i can get my 'places i wander' -- to open and allow me to move the links .
so frustrating.
i think all of this may be causing me anger issues. :((
HELLOW DONNA tx