(tuesday post two-- watch out--she's on a roll)
65 random questions lifted from a pals blog
1. First thing you wash in the shower? Hair.
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? gray.
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Yes-ireckon i'd haveto-it's my hubby.
4. Do you plan outfits: noop, does it look like it :))!
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? like i should hunt down the train that hit me!
6. What's the closest thing to you that's red? the lid of a gaviscon bottle (for reflux).
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? crap-- i don't remember many. usually only bad ones. yep it was a bad one--- soulkid was usin drugs, and i caught her. ugh. (she's not though-- she just hit 60 days---again.)
8. Did you meet anybody new today? ummm, no-- i haven't left my house yet. prolly won't either.
9. What are you craving right now? to be instantly back to my old weight before the mysterious instant blow up of "how ever many pounds" wth?.
10. Do you floss? i floss-pick---on occasion.
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? "i've been meaning to get some cabbage to fry".. but i keep forgetting!
12. Are you emotional? if mood swingy is emotional, i am.
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? when i was a kid. and maybe when soulkid was young , we did.
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? depends on my mood..and type of ice cream, i spose.
15. Do you like your hair? depends. right now , i hate it!!!
16. Do you like yourself? not really. i think i was learning to-- but that kinda changed when soulkid began having problems.
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? nooop. no desire.
18. What are you listening to right now? the hum of my laptop.
19. Are your parents strict? my mom sure was. kinda like the antichrist!
20. Would you go sky diving? i'd prolly be too afraid of hurting my back-- more. but i'd like to.
21. Do you like cottage cheese? Yep-- it's yummy with a hamburger patty!
22. Have you ever met a celebrity? i met jack palance in a grocery store in bakersfield , talked to him too... he was a nice guy. i've met a couple others but it would take too much time to think. maybe i'll come back to this one. or not.
23. Do you rent movies often? kinda.. . if weekly or every other week is often ,yes.
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? not a twinkly , sparkly kinda gal.
25. How many countries have you visited?not more thinking! shot in the dark--- five.
26. Have you made a prank phone call? of course!
27. Ever been on a train? never. kinda want to though.
28. Brown or white eggs? i like em both-- kinda doesn't matter-- but brown actually taste a bit better---i think.
29.Do you have a cell-phone? it's all i have.
30. Do you use chap stick? or balm.
31. Do you own a gun? Noop. hubby does.
32. Can you use chop sticks? Noop again...i play around with em sometimes.
33. Who are you going to be with tonight? mostly myself and my pets-- hubby and child are going to aftercare. unless i go too and find somethin to do with hubby-- but i usually stay home.
34. Are you too forgiving? 98 % of the time i am. then there are times i have no mercy.
35. Ever been in love? Yep
36. Who is your best friend(s)? y'all know-- jamie
37. Ever have cream puffs? hmmm..i'm not sure. how's that? what's a cream puff? :))
38. Last time you cried? prolly before or in the nut house. (no offense)
39. What was the last question you asked? is that dog crap on the floor? (sad but true)
40. Favorite time of the year? oooh summer - fo shizzle..
41. Do you have any tattoos? yup-- got two.
42. Are you sarcastic? yes i am. it's part of my charm.
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? yep-- one of my faves. i know-- bad acting-- but i like it anyways.
44. Ever walked into a wall? Yes i have--- sooooo many times it has become a family phrase when anyone does it.... "i/you Brezz'd the wall" . :))
45. Favorite color? navy blue/dark blue
46. Have you ever slapped someone? Yes i have. but it has been many years since.
47. Is your hair curly? no, but i have some vicious cowlicks.
48. What was the last CD you bought? gov't mule
49. Do looks matter? not so much-- mainly when hygiene is involved.
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? i haven't had to face that -- so i don't know. for now i would say NO.
51. Is your phone bill sky high? usually-- mainly because we have only cell phones and a 15 year old. ERG
52. Do you like your life right now? Not much. but that's not unusual.
53. Do you sleep with the TV on? usually.
54. Can you handle the truth? Yes... much better than a lie. or silence. etc.
55. Do you have good vision? oh hell no.
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? i don't "hate" anybody. i'm sure i dislike several peeps though. none of you though.
57. How often do you talk on the phone? i avoid it like the plague-- i text though.
58. The last person you held hands with? My hubby.
59. What are you wearing? black sweats and a plain white T shirt. and i'm roasting!
60. What is your favorite animal? dogs. even though we have cats too. i love them all. but our cats are destructive and vicious.
61. Where was your default picture taken at? it's soulkid--in my back yard
62. Can you hula hoop? oh hell no-- i'd throw my back out for sure
63. Do you have a job? yep-- gettin outta bed is a job! :))
64. What was the most recent thing you bought? yesterday, i bought a monster drink as i left the VA.
65. Have you ever crawled through a window? i'm sure i have-- when i was a ruthless child-- or locked out of the house.
welp-- there ya have it--- all kindsa boring and random stuff about me. hope you made it through it awake. :))
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
hiya folks--- (ugh--happy mysterious underlining )
anyhow i've been thinkin about what to write this morning and it seems all i keep coming up with is this :
know why? cuz i'm a cry baby. that's why. everything i think of to write is complaining. should i go on? if i don't, i won't have a post. you want to hear it don't you?
i could start out with some good news first--- how bout that? ok.
my best friend just got introduced to her first grandbaby !!!! he was born last night.
i'm so happy for her. and for her daughter too. he's a boy-- the baby, i mean. his name is Brody. apparently he may have some problems, he was almost two weeks early, and i'm not quite sure yet what the problems are, but she did ask for prayers. so if y'all could , let's pray for little Brody. i can't wait to see a picture of him! i have a mental picture in my mind, and he's a pretty chunky fella in my head. i love fat babies. the ones ya just wanna grab and never let go.
me and my sis had fat babies and ya just couldn't help but grab those chubby lil things and tickle em til they laughed so hard they couldn't breathe.
brody sounds like a chunk. i can't wait to see him!
ok so anyhow-- where was i? oh ya.. i'm not gonna go into full detail.. cuz really-- i have NO detail. i do know some of you are wondering what--if anything i found out at the dr yesterday with the ultrasound tho. (i was gonna post before i left, but i left such a long blabbing comment in sundays box that i didn't bother to post-- i planned to post when i got back---BUT---) y'all know, i AM the queen of google, and since the asshats at the VA hospital said word ZERO... seriously-- nothing... nada...zilch... to me about the ultrasound.. other than i could leave now. ERG! i got home --- HOURS after leaving .. my appointment was at at 130-- i left at 1130-- i walked in the door at home at almost 6 p.m. see why i hate to go there??? absolutely HATE it.
so anyhow--- what did i do for the next four hours? yep , you guessed it-- i spent it on google. all i had to work with was my written report of the mamogram .
and, i don't know what to say from here... except that that when i was done last night- i came to two conclusions. i didn't have enough information to work with. and i am seriously thinking of getting a second opinion on the outside from a REAL dr. i saw the screen during the ultrasound, and compared it to some i saw i google--- i do not trust the VA at all. i don't even know why i let them do this in the first place. i have insurance and i have much better options--- that don't require the stress of driving to dallas and sittin in that hospital for hours upon hours-- only to be left wondering.
when i was in new mexico-- i had no insurance-- and i had no other options than to use VA. WTH am i thinking???
ugh. so anyways. that's about it outta me for now.
hope you all have happy days out there today-