Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I'M IN !

i'm on my laptop ! i'm on friggin explorer :(( but i'm in !

hello ! at this point this is just a test. i have no idea if it's gonna post - or even work at all. mozilla still won't work. i have no idea as to why it's doin me that way . it is like that on every computer in the house. (three). ugh. it's killin me. i've all but given up. it's kind of a nice break actually. or it would be - if it wasn't so damn frustrating. no thinkin - no pressure - no checkin for posts, messeges etc. but the fact that i can't do ANY type of editing on this thing -- not even to cut and paste when i screw up words - or if my cursor moves to the wrong place and i find i've written half a paragraph where it doesn't belong -- or my photos won't go where i want them to. ugh -- not to mention the fact that i have LOST everything. EVERYTHING - aside from photos - from my laptop this passed several days - in my million and twenty five attempts to fix the damn thing. that's the worst of this entire mess. all the stuff i lost. almost three years of medical research. videos. poems.. once again- bits and pieces of my DAMN book. it's crap. three years of my thoughts, research, memories- that y'all know i can't ever get back -- are GONE! it's just sad-- for me -- and through it all... the frickin laptop still isn't workin .


good part? i found out i do still have a short time -- like less than 60 days left on my warranty !

apparantly i can still get it fixed (maybe) by dell. just a matter of sittin on hold with them for 2 hours. i spose i shall be doin that sometime today. now that is some fun shit.


ok. i spose i'm more upset about this whole thing than i realized. maybe i should just go before i end up just bitch-festing again. i really don't mean to be a crybaby so much. bleh.


i do miss y'all. and once i get things settled around here-- computer probs, kid in school, trips all finalized, soulkids car bought - and drivers license fixed and gotten. (is that a word?) - ugh -- this isn't even to mention my body paralyzing - immobilizing to even think about - disaster of house to clean... omg- i have so much to do i can't stand it. but when i get back on track in life-- i'll be back to my old self - and boy do i have some stories to tell- pictures to show- videos to share (if i ever make em :)) -- this has been the busiest summer we've had in years -- that wasn't full of tragedy - or illness, police and hospitals. we have had a blast !!! i am sure ready for it to be over tho-- cool off, settle down, and get back to my slow, sloth, quiet, clean house havin, life :))


i'll catch yall latah -- hope you all are doin well -- have happy days in your worlds -- looks like i need a day off in mine-- but i have lots to do :))

7 comments:

Tonjia said...

welcome back! glad you got in!! Make Dell give you a new computer.. been there, done that!

Debbie said...

Yes..new computer and it is good to see you although I see you on FB every day. Sucks that you've lost all that though. Maybe they can recover it for you? I'm no expert for sure.

I still can't post on Tonjia's blog. I think it's a Firefox thing. Anywhere there is a visualization/verification whatever block? I don't even try. Grrrrrrrr

SOUL said...

tonjia, hello. a new one? how'd ya manage that? mines just almost 3 years old. it's ok.. well -- cept the broken part. i just want it to work and be reliable. but new is good :))

i'll have to check out your blog tomorrow -- not only is the laptop schitzo -- which i am on at the moment -- but nowwwwww -- thing one and thing two spilled a cup of coffee on the keyboard of the desktop this morning-- ugh. leaving only soulmans new imac surviving. i aint even touchin that. i obviously have the midas touch -- only not - to gold. ya know.

catchya laterz
:))

SOUL said...

debbieeeeee --
hellow--
is it only word verification sites you have trouble with? i seem to be ok for 'comments'.. i just can't post- or edit- or sign in - on mozilla/firefox. and it kills me. bah! drivin me crazy. hopefully i can get this taken care of before it's out of warranty. cross yer fingers.

BTW - if i haven't mentioned it -- gonna be gone for the weekend - but i have FB on my phone :))
can't get rid o' me that easy
g'nite--
gonna watch a netflix and wait til soulkid comes home. (pout) she went to the big D with some friends... i can never go to sleep til she is home. you know the feelin, i'm sure.
(sigh)
x0

Debbie said...

I am so sorry you have been having so many computer woes. Hang in there!

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

IT works. We're reading. Except it sucks about you losing everything. Maybe they can restore it? Maybe it's hidden deep down in the depths of the batcave?

Anyways, finally trying to get around again..been gone too long..

tweets
and bacon.

Debbie said...

Today is August 12th...just to let you know. Buddy Mann says hi :)