Friday, July 30, 2010

HELL-OH again :))

howdy folks !

how's things? hopefully good, in y'alls worlds.
and, unless you use face-book, you wouldn't have a clue as to what's happenin here . that's why i'm risking life and limb to 'attempt' an update here.

ok, life and limb is a bit drastic, but not far off. i'm forced to use my desktop computer this passed several days- for any and all things computer related. well cept the few things i do on my phone - but i can't hardly see a thing on there so even that's limited. and here at the desk -- OMG - after the first 15 minutes , my back is on fire with awful burning pain, in my neck and back. it drains me, hurts me, makes me tired -- add meds -- what's that give me? a ruined entire day. for what? a couple hours of 'mainly work stuff' on the computer. cuz blogger has been doin me wrong on every computer in the house, (including a IMAC- i thought they didn't GET viruses? ) - and my laptop is flat lined! even after buyin Mcafee. - and supposedly killing 111 viruses. now it won't even connect to the Internet much less anything else. this mornin i was tryin to move all important pix and files to the desktop - so soulman could remove and replace ALL programs on there - in hopes of fixing whatever the hell is wrong with it. for some reason, all that will "move" is photos', why? how do i move my files , music, and movies? anyone know? i'm usin a chip thing -- whatever it's called. (it goes in your USB port - copies from one cpu to another -- course- not in MY case. :((

so anyhow-- surely you didn't come here to listen to all that junk? what else can i bore you with?

oh -- how 'bout THIS? i didn't make this one.. i hijacked it from my sises blog (yes, another one) i haven't had the means or the time to do anything with my pix - i didn't even take very many while i was out there this trip (arkansas) last weekend. so yeh enjoy her video - as my cpu troubles have disrupted my life all week. not to mention other time consuming 'activities' -- no, sadly, no fishin. all business, no pleasure. oh-- cept for lunch with a friend of mine yesterday -- this is so cool; a story all its own. i'll tell y'all about her when my laptop is fixed. which i hope to be very soon.





(click twice/then watch it big )

ok well, that's entertainment, eh?

i had more to say - but soulman is on his way home, and it looks like we're actually gonna go out for family night-- once again with boyfriend in tow. NO not mine :)) soulkids. dinner. anyone know what's at the movies?

OH CRAP! i just remembered somethin ! guess what y'all? i checked my bank yesterday -- no not that part - that's no surprise i know.. but get THIS --- know what was there? my refund from the massage place!!! every nickel i expected ! 199.95 !!! phew. over and done.

anyways -- i'm outta heah for tonight -- i'll be back when i can be.

happy weekends out there -
hugs all around!
byeeeeeeee

6 comments:

Debbie said...

So do we feel a little better now that the whole family is heading out to eat? I hope your day ends happy and I feel for you with the computer thingy. Aggravating AND painful. David's coming in for tonight only. We get to talk and then he'll go out. I'm happy for any hugs I get from him...when I can get them! Cya tm girl!

Donna said...

You copy and paste...works for me..
Glad to hear you got the money back!
Happy Saturday!
hughugs

Smocha said...

where you is? update hawg!

Love me

Donna said...

HOORAY for the refund! Pbbtttt for the computer problems! Sorry that I haven't been able visit much. Too much to do and too little time. Working s###s, but the money is good!

Debbie said...

I am so sorry you are having computer ills. There is nothing worse!

ethelmaepotter! said...

Well I feel just terrible. I haven't been on facebook, except for a minute or two, here and there. So I had no idea about your computer problems. And I have no clue what to do about them. I know how to blog, how to google, how to surf, and I can Ebay with the best of 'em. But anything else I'm pretty much helpless.

The video is great, but I just about spit my orange juice all over my laptop at the picture of the blue wacky noodle...then that smirk afterwards.

So nice when you get a surprise like a $200 refund! So, whatcha gonna do with the moola?

Have a better day, okay?