Friday, August 13, 2010

Don't fear - I'm still here. (sorta )



hello peoples, and peoplettes :))  i'm finally able to post here - but it seems a little late for that.  it was a huge surprise when i just realized i was actually posting, when i didn't think i'd be able to.  just figured i'd give it a shot.  i wondered if anyone was lookin for me?  i contacted as many folks (readers and blog friends - (or real friends who read here :))   but that still left several of y'all who i don't know how to get a hold of  me out there - who just may wonder if i kicked the bucket or somethin.

nope.  just decided to make a move.  hoping for less computer and blog issues.  i'm still havin some issues, but it seems i can find my way thru the rough spots and manage alright at the new place.


if anyone wants to swing by and see me -- or anyone you may follow from here that ya just want to keep up with-- swing on by and have a look at the place.  obviously, i'm still workin on it.  it's just a baby at this point.  someday it'll take on the old comfy dive coffee shop feel again.

anyhow -- hope to see y'all over there.  while you're here could ya clean up a little?  i'd hate to see the place get too run down.  :))

see y'all soon.


until then,  ore vois - happy trails --  and be happy in your worlds -- today and every day !

5 comments:

Donna said...

I Never know where you are...Lolol
hughugs

SOUL said...

that's kinda good -- isn't it? :)) keeps ya on your toes -- let's me know ya care-- when ya find me :)) HUGS!!

SOUL said...

ps-- i sure wish the chinese would LOSE me!!!!!

Debbie said...

Now I'm lost....

SOUL said...

no you aren't go to the new blog :))