Friday, August 13, 2010

Happy Friday the 13TH Y'all




i hope y'all have better plans for the night than we do here.  do ya?  tell me about em k?
all that's happenin around the soul crib tonight is watchin the boob-tube , and scarfin down some of soulmans sushi - to go that he's bringin home.  i had a late lunch/early dinner' with soulkid earlier .
no. it was no good.  fish from a burger joint is only not natural.  it shouldn't be trusted.  it was awful.  no alternative tho.  i ate it, and questioned it later.  huge mistake.

anyhow.  soulkid has a friend here for the night - they are out , then tomorrow we are gonna go bum around in austin and school shop.  they will make sure that i am dead before we make it home on sunday.  so my plan is, that if i am able i will use facebook on my phone to keep in touch with y'all, but if for some reason that fails to work out - or if i die prematurely; i will contact the authorities -- or someone here when i return.  :))

love you guys -
hugs and kisses
souliolio

5 comments:

Golden To Silver Val said...

You're about to face a fate worse than death....school shopping with not one but TWO teenage girls. Oh...the HORROR of it all. A moment of silence for you, my dear.

Mary said...

We'll have the moment of silence for you. There'll be NO silence for you. Just hang on and try to coast.

Donna said...

Hummmm....Yep, I Think I see some Dirt on them that shoes...Hahaaa
You passed...
Have fun shopping!

Smocha said...

UGH. Ditto that.

My spouse took Logan school shopping once when Log was about 14. He vowed to NEVER do it again. LOL
He never did either.It's funny now. LOLOLOL

You have my sympathies dahlink

Take pics and make a blog post about it :)

Love me

SOUL said...

hi y'all -- i just popped in to say howdy -- saw y'all (thanks for the sympathy's - they are so needed!) you can see that i am post-poning this journey as long as possible. ;))

still havin coffee, and chillin. next i have to get my laundry ready that that has been in the dryer all night long-- i just re-ran it to get the wrinkles out. i hate doin laundry. :(( if i don't finish it tho- i will have NUTHIN to wear.

also - i remembered - when comin in here that i NEED to find dirt photos for the photo challenge . as usual-- it slipped my mind. i planned to take - or find some pix last night. did i? hell no. i will tho. i gotta get my clothes finished - then i'll toss a few pix up. then i MUST get my self ready to get on the road.

y'all be safe and have great weekends in your worlds !

and just in case i don't have to tell ya -- this has obviously become my post for today ;))

latah -