Wednesday, January 27, 2010

i seem to lack the will to find the will to GET UP

mornin folks-
nope , i haven't fallen off the face of the earth--- yet. still kickin out here in the grand ole state of texas. it only seems as if i've vanished. but no. i've only been slothing. or perhaps collecting mold , like the sloth that i am.

i honestly don't know what happened to me. it's been hard for me to stay awake during the day-- and hard to sleep through the night. peacefully or solidly at least. my days and nights somehow got turned inside out. i don't know. but it aint been any fun. or productive. that's for sure. i know it's only been a couple days-- it feels like a week though.

anyhow-- hopefully it'll get straightened out soon. and i'll get back on track.

i feel bad that i'd been cryin about lack of comments here and all that- and y'all have been so good about it now, and here i am bein the worst of the bunch and not even visiting anybody, much less talkin to ya'll on my own blog. i oughtta just be strung up and horsewhipped. i'll catch up. and i am sorry. can't really blog when you're crashed out tho-- can ya?

ok-- so anyhow-- enough of that i reckon.

where do i start?

wanna start with how my legs are doin after the 'shot' ? that sounds like a good place-- i think it is gonna work. i still have some pain there-- but if i had to-- i bet motrin or some other OTC med would cover it. (i'm not sposed to take those meds tho- cuz of my belly issues-- eegads- it's always somethin with me, aint it :P )
so anyhow-- yeh- still takin pain meds-- but i bet it's cut in half from what i was takin just a few days ago. they never made me 'feel' anything like you'd think that amount would-- but i'm sure it's better to not take so many. so. the pain has lessened-- and i believe that it will continue to lessen --- if it gets as good as last time-- it was 98% better in that area -- so i'm thinkin positive there.
and i thank all of you for your positive thinking, good thoughts, and of course your prayers sent my way!! :))

next? the boat? wanna see it? it's so purty. i had posted a pic of it once on my other blog-- but i only left the pic up for a couple hours, before i felt i may jynx it. cuz at that time, we had very little money paid on it, and i just didn't feel real secure about it. but now-- it's almost paid off, and of course plans are in the works for pick up, and everything is in motion to make it ours- and bring it home. :))

so. without further ado---- here she be :


(and for smocha-- here's the trucka- we already have :))


the only thing about the photo? we get it without the engine :(( we will have to use the engine from the boat we have now--- which is actually smaller than what we need for that much boat. but it's only temporary. for non boat folks-- the motor is actually the bulk of the price of a boat-- especially a used one. that motor there? prolly costs about 7 or 8,000.00. the one on the boat we own? it's worth more than the boat it sits on. maybe 5- 6,000. and the payoff on our boat -- is a tad over 4 grand + . pretty sickening when ya break it all down huh? so-- i aint even gonna say what we paid for the 'new ' one-- even without the motor .... but it is gonna be awesome to not have a boat payment. well... after we set the one we have on fire---- oh did i say that out loud? sorry-- i mean after we pay it off :))
y'all know we aren't that kinda people. we're gonna double up-- i hope-- on our payments and get it paid off. or maybe trade the hull for part of a car for our spawn :))

oh i think this is the last of what i got for now---the built ins pic. remember when i mentioned painting them? well, to be honest-- my place is a wreck at the moment-- as if you couldn't have guessed that - right. so here is a pic that was taken one day that we looked at the house before we bought it-- the decor is not ours the way we have it now. but you can get the general idea of the layout--
- painting suggestions? -






so yeh-- that's the brezz-land update-- what's goinin on in your world?

hope y'all have happy days today--

i'm dressed- that's a start- right? :))

12 comments:

Jamie said...

I say go with the blue. It would look good there. Love your fireplace. :)

The "brat" is declawed--four weeks ago today. Thank goodness.

Hugs.

BREZZ said...

good idea on the declaw--- little turds-- gotta love em tho eh?
mine are lucky to be alive :))

(i speak of kitty's peeple :))
destructive kitty monsters )

Golden To Silver Val said...

I hope you're pain free and feeling good soon. Lots of fish are waiting for you.

Smocha said...

Oh, first of all , Stez.s trip. I was confused and wondering about my own senility. "was he going to get his new truck, you got a new boat? wha? " OK , NOW I get it. lol
That is a bass boat I take it?


I.m feeling ggod that your shots are going to work. Make sure to fish things up . lol


After what I just went through on the paint fiasco, I gotta say, I would paint the background wall, NOT the woodwork. Give me a couple days and I'll show you "your room" in virtual color. :)


Save me, I'm in freezing cold, no car hell !

Love me

BREZZ said...

oh val-- you know i got fishin on my mind already :))
they just stocked the creek down the road with TROUT!!!
i haven't been trout fishin in YEARS.
can't wait. course-- the rest of the week is cursed with ice and freezin weather -- figures.
bleh
happy humpday-

BREZZ said...

smocha-
what other kinda boat would bass fisher people buy? :))
a shri'imp boat ?
yep a bass boat--
"the brezzly bee" maybe. haha

legs- yeh me too--- hope it keeps goin in the right direction. worked almost 5 months last time :))

whaddaya mean just the background wall?
come do it for me :))

i can't save you from your cold-- cuz it's on its way here teewwww.
save ME

latah-
light your newly painted fireplace

Donna said...

Glad you believe it will work for you! Love the boat and truck!!
Are you going to paint the cabinets blue?hughugs

Cheryl said...

Great news that the shot seems to be working. Yeah!!! I'm so happy for you!

Mary said...

Good news about the shot.
glad the truck is bought and the boat is coming shortly. Lots to look forward to in the spring.

I believe that I'd paint the wall and leave the cabinets white. that's a lot of cabinets to paint. Walls are easy to paint and repaint - wood cabinets not so easy.

Raine said...

I LOVE the blue!!! I get my nights and days turned around too. It didn't used to matter cause I was alone and it didn't affect anyone other than me. Now tho I take care of my grandson and he sleeps nights and gets up early and has to go to school in the afternoon so I have to really work on not getting switched up again. I hope this epidural works wonders for you. My friend had three and the last round stuck. I will wish that for you, that this round sticks.

Raine said...

you could put that blue on your walls and leave the cabinets white. That would be awesome also and soothing.

Sophie said...

I'm delighted that something helped take your pain level down a little bit. You so deserve a break from that. What a pretty boat, I can imagine that your hubby is in boat heaven just thinkin about bringing it home. :-) Love the built-ins in your living room, can't wait to see the finished project! Pourin' rain here today, the street is a lake. Maybe I should take the oars for my little car?