Thursday, January 28, 2010

i should be gettin ready to go-- am i ? umm, no.










but not til after this song! i am in love with this song :)) i could-- and have, listened to it five times in a row. have you heard it before? i just love it.

but anyhow-- in other news. the thunder just started. i don't mind thunder-- but most of ya know that Eevee is a scardy cat when it comes to thunder. it scares her to death. we don't really know why. but it just does. she absolutely hates it. poor baby.

so anyhow-- i really should be ready to leave by now-- i took the kid to school this morning half dressed-- as usual. she's been goin in early for almost two weeks. she had to make up time for absences, in order to get her drivers permit through the drivers school. what a drag that has been for both of us. we have both gotten used to the goin in at 9 thing. now the losin an hour in the mornin kinda sucks.
funny part? she texted this mornin after i got home -- and told me -- she only needed to make up 3 days--- which was only 3 hours-- which was = three days. haha-- she's gone like 12 days. i just told her-- oh well, if nothin else , it was a good lesson in dicipline. i expected her to cuss at me or somethin-- she only wrote back-- 'whatevah'

she loves me. oh well. we're glad that's over with. now she can get her driving hours in and get her permit. y'all have no idea how scared i am just to think of my baby drivin in this town (DFW) . even I panic in this traffic. OMG -- save me.

so anyhow-- i almost forgot to tell ya where i'm goin today-- i know y'all are dyin to know - aint ya? :))

well, some of ya know i had to reschedule my lunch - slash - picking up of the patrick portrait - with JLEE last week.. right? remember that? my cerebral flatulence. i been pretty good with - if nothing else, that, lately. so anyways- we are meeting today, in just a couple hours for lunch and the pass of of the portrait. i can't wait. i hope it isn't pouring down rain --ugh.. with my luck it will be. i'm wondering if i have something to put it in to keep it dry. i don't think i do. but it's raining now-- dammit. and it's sposed to only get worse as the day rolls on. but-- it'll be good to see my friend. it's always a good time with her.

so. not a whole lot has been goin on here. but i did finally consult dr google of my latest feelings of being drug through the mud.
wanna hear what i learned?
well, i had already figured it out-- google only helped confirm my suspicions ---
friggin norco withdrawal. yes i know. i don't abuse it-- or even "like" it. but like i've said-- i take a high dose. so.. since monday-- i haven't been taking as much. i've maybe more than cut the dose in half. i carry a small pill box that only holds like 6 or so , and hadn't needed to re-fill it til this morning-- normally-- i take that much or more in one day. so umm, yeh-- by yesterday i felt so bad, and hadn't been sleepin, had been all anxiety ridden and grouchy-- just all kindsa stuff-- i finally thought-- hey-- you don't have to like it for your body to miss it. like a lot of my other meds-- even shit like effexor makes your brain feel like lightening is striking it when ya miss one or two doses. of course my first thought was -- take a friggin pill :))
but then of course i thought twice about that-- i was three days into it already-- the worst was almost over-- well-- they say a week or two-- but still why go backwards - right. so instead of goin backwards-- i just went to bed at a decent time-- and took an extra sleeping pill :)) can't win for losin maybe eh? but i did finally sleep the night thru-- and hopefully i can get back on track and tonight will be better.

on that happy note-- i must get myself presentable and hit the streets... nobody knows how to drive in this town when it rains.

road rage here i come :))

happpy days to y'all

13 comments:

BREZZ said...

cuz i got it-- and it is amazing !!!!

thanks JLEE !!!!

BREZZ said...

hmmm... does that mean ya don't want to see it?

Donna said...

Hey, your S&B friend here! To answer your question, turkeys are two-timing rogues and tramps that do not stick together for life. Not sure they even last a season together, LOL! Some penguins species do, some don't. So there is your nature report for this evening on the sex lives of turkeys and penguins!

And others will read this comment and wonder what in the blue blazes we're talking about. heh-heh, let 'em wonder!

Glad you are feeling better, at least enough to cut back on the pain killers!

BREZZ said...

hey donna -- my s/b friend--
let's just keep em guessin eh? :))
thanks for the lesson tho--
i been runnin my ass off the entire day.
it was worth it tho-- no doubt about that.
hope your day was good too--
happy almost the weekend :)

(two timing rogues and tramps bwa hahahahah !!!!!)

Golden To Silver Val said...

Sounds like you're pleased and that makes me happy!

Donna said...

Thanks for entering my little giveaway! You're name is in the hat - twice! I think we first struck up a conversation in the photo challenge for pets back in October. I was remarking about Evee, your Belgian Malinois, and telling you about our former Mal, Buddy.

And I'm glad that I tickled your funny bone about the sex lives of birds, LOL! Hope you have a lovely weekend!

JLee said...

We survived the rain! And it's still raining...sheesh.
I just hear this song TODAY and I love it! I immediately wanted to know who it was. Anyway, I'm so glad we finally got together, with the exception of my parking lot brain fart ;)

Smocha said...

well, I'm sure we're all dying to see the picture!!!!


You know how when a kid gets a drivers permit,they're allowed to drive with YOU in the car? Well, in Chicago I could NOT do it. My nerves couldn't take it. My spouse let them drive and so did some of their friends parents. (Oh, the shame ...I'm such a terrible mother)

It's a wonder they ever got a license. My nerves still can't ake the thought of them driving. lOL
Prepare yourself :)

love me

BREZZ said...

oh val, you just do not know HOW pleased i AM.
if my creative mind would go into gear i'd definitely write 'something' in honor of this entire experience. my honor to receive such a gift, the way it feels to just look at that babys face, i can't even think of the words now to say how happy i am.
jlee put so much time into that.
really i just don't know of anyone who has put their heart into something for me like that... in any way. it's been years.
i hope i'm not hurting anyones feelings here---
but i just don't know how to express this.
ya know?
it's awesome. an awesome gesture- an awesome gift.
i know this is one thing-- senile or not-- i will never forget this.

have a happy weekend charlotte :))

BREZZ said...

oooh donna twice? why twice? what are my odds? i never win anything-- let's see how it goes. hmm.

you're right it was the mal conversation that got us goin. small world. your dog was a chunk man. i really never have seen a belgian that size. weird. i wonder if ours will gain any weight when her tumor is removed. maybe not-- i really don't think it's malignant. just damn uncomfortable. i'd sure hate to have that thing.

you did more than tickle my funny bone-- that bird thing still has me chucklin- now and then. :)) turkey tramps :))
trollops-- now there's a word i like :))

anyhow-- have your own self a lovely weekend as well :))

btw-- lil side story----

when i was 14-- and fat-- :))
i met an older boy -- a carny-- LOL -- at the fair in arkansas-- he worked one of the games-- i got an instant crush on him-- he came to my house once-- then the next time we were 'supposed' to meet-- he stood me up-- in the rain.
he was 18. from knoxville tenn.

i think someone wrote a song about that.

bwa hhahahahhaha

little brezz data for ya --

latah bebe`

BREZZ said...

hey JLEE-- aren't you proud of your portrait? i am. i so AM! THANK YOU (again :))

yes-- OMG i couldn't believe that dang rain. glad you made it home ok.
i wondered if i would a couple times-- i saw like three wrecks-- bad ones - on my way back. why can people not drive? geesh.

isn't that the greatest song? i love it too- ever since the first time i heard it too- it's on my phone :))
now you know who sings it -- YOU should sing it :)) i'd like to hear THAT. you should try it.

i'm glad we got together too-- we really should do it more often-- but yeh, life gets in the way don't it.
or those brain farts-- we all have em.
i'm so glad the parking lot incident wasn't worse than it was.
maybe i'm contagious?
lawdy girl. take care-- maybe you need more sleep or somethin?

anyhow--- think about the road trip and get back to me eh--
i don't need much notice-- ima a fly by the seat of my pants kinda gal-- you know that-

let's roll- :))

have a great weekend-

BREZZ said...

hey smocha-

Lord i know-- stez drives with her-- i haven't done it ONCE-- the poor girl begs me to take her driving-- i just can't. my nerves can't handle it.

she tells me-- yes she 'tells' me , she rarely asks.. ugh..
that when she has her permit-- she's gonna drive to and from school
can you imagine the morning school and work traffic hell at that hour???

logically, i know she will need to get used to it.. she needs to do it-- because she will be driving that route alone in like 6 months-- but i am terrified-- and stez is at work by the time we go to school.
there are times he can pick her up after school-- maybe he will let her drive home-- i don't know-- but this is hell just to think about.

i can barely drive my own self around-- you know i only leave the house when i absolutely must.
this just may kill me.

but i can't let her know that, now can i.

noooo----

ohhhhhhmmm....oooohhhhhmmmm


happy weekend-

Jamie said...

I LOVE that song, too. I love them. I downloaded everything I could find from them onto my ipod.

And again, although I am writing this a bit backwards, time wise, I love the portrait. JLEE must be a very special person. And also talented.

Hugs, friend. :)