Wednesday, August 19, 2009

it's 333 do you know where your soul is?

nope-- i still haven't got over the 333 thing-- nor have i got over the sleep problems. i was wide awake at like 125 a.m. ugh. will it ever end? i wonder that sometimes. just wonder if i'll ever be normal. if it's not just waking up for no reason, it's a bad dream, pain, a noise. or like i said-- really, no reason at all. ridiculous. that's what it is.
do y'all think it could be menopause? that wouldn't bother me one bit-- well, not if it would hurry up and get over with anyhow. :)) i'll still prolly be one of those people that remains a ragin bitch for ten days about that time-- but i will still be relieved , when that stuff is over. i have had a lot of hormone tests lately-- due to the thyroid crap-- and it seems to be a possibility. i really can't wait til it's reality.

lol-- i was just thinkin how much my male peoples must just love this topic. i guess i can move on to somethin else. i've been half asleep for the last twenty minutes--- forgive me, for i know not what i say :))

so, anyhow-- what's on y'alls agendas for the day?
mine? well, i have to wait for the dryer dudes to come fix our brand new friggin dryer. i hate it when something brand new is broken. especially a high dollar something. yes, we got it on clearance-- but it wasn't used-- it was just an "open box"-- or so they said. turns out the drum is bad. it wouldn't be bad-- cept it hits a screw on every rotation. and when it does it- it sounds like it's bein hit with a sledge hammer. not fun. what's more fun? a new prob that started like the day after the guys came to troubled shoot it.... it began sounded like it had bb's in it too--- woo hoo--- i love laundry as it it-- add all the noise-- and it's a damn party! not. but that should--and better be fixed today.

i want to go fishin for a couple hours after the sun comes up-- but they -- the oompa loompa guys-- for the dryer-- could be here at about 8. or, they could be here at noon. but i can't take that chance. so , if i do muster the energy to go, i must go soon, and not go far-- or long. and i have things to do before i can even leave. ugh. if , or when that works out, i spose i'll be workin on my tackle bag. and bathroom wall paper. and other tedious tasks.

but until then you know how to find me- :))

happy humpday

ahh PS-- wanna see sushi at her dumbest? well, almost, her dumbest---


she's sportin some jeans mon'
(the girl is in heat again, the little trollop!)

well. i hope y'all have good days today-- it's humpday -- so ya better !

13 comments:

Smocha said...

ha ha , why don't you get your little trollop spayed???

I think my dryer was broke when I first got it too. and the door was facing the wrong way. Ian fixed it.


I have a ton of work to do ,obviously....but then I realized it's wednesday.."half of a half " day,so chores be damned I gotta shop!


I shall blog soon about my birthday hen party.

Love me

Golden To Silver Val said...

I just hate it when service/repair people ruin your whole day by making you wait. It has gotten a bit better here...now they will at least let you know if its going to be morning or afternoon. Has school started up yet? We have about 2 more weeks. Where I really notice the difference is in the TRAFFIC. Takes so much longer to get anywhere. We still don't have back to school shopping done yet...Arghhhhh. Have a good one, Soul-friend. Hugs, Charlotte

Anonymous said...

Good morning Soul Sis! I had to get up early to shower and head off to the DPS to get my driver's license replaced. Somehow, somewhere I managed to loose the damn thing. I have no idea when. I mean how often do you use them? The place opens at "8 AM" by by 7:40 they were open, and nine people were in line ahead of me. I was pissed, but I survived. Picked up a yummy breakfast burrito on the way home as compensation for my trouble. :-) Headed off to another day of work here in a few minutes. I hope by now you've caught a few fish and the dryer repair guys have it running smoothly. I hate it when new stuff doesn't work right too. Is the Soul Kid back in school yet? Are you ready for another year of that fun? I sure don't envy you! But I love ya, and you'll get thru it. I'm with you on the menopause thing, please anytime now would be nice, I'm 55 for cripe's sake! :-)

The Real Mother Hen said...

Take one Melatonin tablet a day Soul.
Melatonin is produced naturally by our body during deep sleep, usually from 2am to 4am. And I think (can't remember now) it does a lot of good things to our body. If one can't sleep at night, then a daily supplement of Melatonin is needed, especially women. Someone was got sick told me this, so I went to read it up a few years back and it was quite convincing.

Anyway, take care and have a great time fishing :)

Donna said...

Hahaaa!! Is that a diaper? Poor baby! I LOVE that desk!!!!hughugs

SOUL said...

smocha she has a vet appt for just that on sept 14th !!! it shoulda been done about three heat cycles ago-- poor baby.

"half of a half " day??? what is that? i want one!!!

whatchya buyin?

i'll check out your post in a bit--

my dryer peeps still aren't here--dammit-- i won't be kept waiting. oh wait-- yes i will, cuz here i am. waiting.
ugh.

SOUL said...

ugh so do i charlotte-- i was doin great fishin. but had to come home... just to STILL be sittin here. i can't even go back to bed-- cuz i have to be awake--- waiting. they prolly won't even show up- i'm the worst waiter in the world. i hate to wait. bleh.

school starts here on august 25th-- and would you believe-- i will continue to DRIVE my child to school? ugh. i hope she meets -- or knows someone already who drives.
one more year and SHE will drive.
oh shut me up-- that's a scary thought.

i'm so sick of driving to school. ten years of it so far. including two summers. or was that three?

just kill me.

and have a happy day :))

SOUL said...

hey sophie-- sorry you lost your license-- but the burrito was good i bet. i'm stahvin btw. wish i had one. i just may have to make one-- or something. soon.

anyhow-- how often do we need our license? welp not very-- but i got pulled over last weekend-- or so. doin 62 in a 40 . OOPS.
got off with a warning. only cuz i cracked up bawlin. couldn't help myself. if i wouldn't have had to speak, i woulda been fine-- but once i opened my mouth? it was all over with. the guy let me go-- i was almost home-- and i'm sure he just didn't know what else to do with me. LOL
nope-- not fake "get out of a ticket tears".. they were "i'm losin it tears"
(that was before i got the shots and rx for pain. it was really gettin to me.)

anyways---
happy humpday---

SOUL said...

i've heard about that motha-- i may try it-- but i actually take enough sleep meds to put a horse down... nuthin does a thing.
maybe i just need to start drinkin again. i hear that helps.
nah... not a good idea.

have a great day - :))

SOUL said...

donna-- yes it's a diaper ! she actually likes it !!! she's the stupidest dog in the world-- you would have to see her. she has "issues" we love her though.

thanks-- the desk is nice--- we bought it from the previous home owners-- they didn't wanna move it-- and i liked it cuz it locks. hmm... lock your shit up-- what a concept eh?

i need to get offa here and call the detective to see if he heard anything. i'm goin nuts waiting.

happy humpday-

Anonymous said...

Hope they arrived and your dryer has been exorcised!

Moohaa said...

hehehe Love the pic! Too funny. Sorry I haven't been by in so long. I'm an awful person. *snort* Well, who knows anyway.

Sorry to hear about the continuing sleep issues, it sucks. I can't seem to get in bed before 2am, so I sort of understand, but at the same time, once I do get in bed I can fall asleep within a half hour.

Every time I see 333 I think of you. It's like half the devil, maybe that's why it bugs you. ;)

Jamie said...

For some reason, I usually SEE 333 at least once a day, and often TWICE. I always say "it's three thirty three Brenda" out loud, no matter what I'm doing. It makes me smile.

Why aren't you facebooking any more? Not that it matters, I don't love it but it IS a good place for a quick hey, but that is about all...

Yes, It's time to get the queen of FARTS fixed...

I'm up early this am, either I have a brain tumor or a sinus headache..I choose the latter.

Miss you...

xo :)