Wednesday, July 22, 2009

was it something i said????

i'm still busy, and still crabby. but i won't make y'all listen to it. i'm just jumpin in to say hi.
i hope everyone is ok out there.
lots of you are on my mind every day , but i'm not findin the time to get around the blogs lately.
the movers come on august 1st... we have to be all the way out of this house by the 7th. for some reason, i want to shoot for the fifth tho. will let ya know. but we will be sleepin at the new place by the first. but still cleanin up etc over here. that should just just take a day or two. but then we gotta figure out when to get the boat over there and some other stuff.
so-- i will let ya know.

anyhow--- here's a video --- i heard this on the car radio the other day ---
when i got home i had to check out the video. now when i wanna crybaby, i think about this song :)))

5 comments:

Blur Ting said...

Hey Soul, I haven't been blog hopping too. I accidentally deleted all the blogs on my blogroll and didn't reinstate it. So I'm not visiting as regularly. I hope your new home is nice and comfy. Well, you just moved in not too long ago and now you're moving again! It's such hard work. Don't carry any heavy stuff yourself ok, take care of your back!

Golden To Silver Val said...

Hi Soul-friend....sorry I haven't commented lately....just been busy. I know you know how THAT goes. Went to the doc and he upped my pain pills....thank God. He's still really hard to get them from, but at least he's admitting that I do need them. I can't believe that July is nearly over. I'm not getting anything accomplished this summer...just spinnin' my wheels it seems like. It it were me...I'd hire someone to clean up your old house...nothing they can steal and with it empty, they won't take long. Save your back, lady....save your back. Besides that, people could use the work right now...and it shouldn't cost much. Promise you'll think about it, k? Hugs!! Charlotte

ac said...

Hey... That dood in the song is having the same life I am. ha! Careful of your back. Don't over dew... Hugs! ac

Brenda said...

It'll be done before you know it.

Jamie said...

How are you doing? Where have you been...well other than packing and moving, where have you been? Good heavens, I feel for you, moving is just pure hell. However, think about it - this is the last move you will ever have to make! I can't wait for new pics of your house, with your own things...Brenda, you are going to be so happy there. I am smiling thinking about it. Wish I could help you...hang in, xoxo J.