Wednesday, June 10, 2009

OMG

i was sittin here -- payin bills, catchin facebook messages as they came in, just mindin my own business... when i came across

THIS:

Fishing at Lake Fork, Texas with Guide Robert Littlejohn, Josh KuyKendall caught this monster bass. It weighed 13.2 lbs, was 26 inches long and had a 22 in. girth. It was caught June 5, 2009 at 9:00 pm.

(y'all KNOW that's my dream bass!!!!!)

ok-- i will release you to your regularly scheduled day -- for now. i shall return, when i am done with my "stuff".

laterz taterz

4 comments:

The Real Mother Hen said...

Yeah, I can totally see you carrying that bass! :)

SOUL said...

i don't know about that mothah--
that thing is a damn monstah! he's bigger than just about any new born baby...even a month old baby. i think i would have a heart attack and fall right outta the boat. then i'd miss my moment of glory.
wow. that would suck .
:))

have a great day -

ac said...

O M G !!!!!

If you catch a fish like that, don't tell me. I'll have to come over there and drown you.

ok... you can tell me ... but put on your swim fins just in case. :)

SOUL said...

ac...if i catch a fish like that--- i hope it's the day we're fishin together!
(and you get one too-- just a little smaller--of course!)