Monday, September 1, 2008

spreadin what i'm lovin and hatin on lately

yep-- it's a lovin and hatin on kinda day--
why?
ummm, well...
just cuz---
cuz why?
cuz i got nuthin better-- that's why----

nah, not lovin- or hatin my cats-




just more like attempting to keep my own moods in check--
but failing - miserably.
as i search for the happy medium while the pendulum swings by - and by again
the balance line.
-
seeing only stress, and anger.

yet finding THIS-
on my list of lovin ons

"the Aquapod"
becomes a new found love.
call me easy to please-
but it is a mini bottle of water..
about 11 oz.
but it is sooo small-
it's the cutest damn thing i ever seen!
well, since the baby coke cans.
i always find myself undable to finish a whole can of coke or bottle of water-
then i'm too chintzy too throw it away- than i end up drinkin a 12 hour or one day old hot flat old half empty something.
only cuz i didn't wanna throw it out.
so i find the mini portions and just fall in love with em !
course they never last around here like they should-- even when we have the normal sized of everything--
just cuz everyone else thinks that they're just so darn sweet, they just like to play with them. that they'll drink three or four at time , just to play house with em, that they never last like they would if only i drank em. so i don't really save the money that i plan to by buying them. but they are very cute- and would be prefect for the small belly or for a baby. if you could keep the curiosity of the rest o the bunch away from from em ! and actually use em for the smaller appetite. erg.


oh here's another lovin thang--
for those of you stockin up your soulman questions--
i found these invitations online-- i spose they will be the official invitations we will use for saturdays with soulman:

(saturday with soulman-
next saturday-)


and seein a s i know nothin about photoshop or photo editing-- this is how they have to stay-- and y'll can just use your imaginations--
(i'll work on em)



know what else i found recently that i fell in love with?
it really sounds odd and a bit gross at first:
but THESE!


YUMMO!



FISHIN!!


and my soulman-


ok... let's move on to some hatin thangs!

conflict

i sleep too much at the very wrong time !

same here-
thinkin when i shouldn't
and not thinkin when i should-
times like these i just wanna sleep for a week!



"sleep smokin"
or worse-
havin your picture taken WHILE sleep smokin.
for some reason i thought it was in my hand--
this is even worse-
not only is it still burnin--imagine it fallin on my chest or neck?
OWWWW

let's just top it off
with a general statement-
to include
everything else!



but:
to end on a brighter note--

i
l (ove)
y (ou)
-
all my blog-peeps
have a happy , eatin-chillin labor day!

16 comments:

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

meow! This kitty looks like she wants some catnip!

meow wrow!

Me
u smoke
me break

tarzan much?
It's the am coffee---with half caffeine--:)

Smocha said...

well? what is it that you're loving and hating on???

SOUL said...

hold on peeps-- i obviously screwed up-- this post isn't done yet-- my brain is in overload-- ERG

come back latah-

SOUL said...

ok--- it is now obviously finished--
see when i started-- see when i finished?
well- i finished at like 835-- oops-- jamie kidnapped me.
doesn't look like anyone else came by anyhow---

soooo---

crustay--- you have done great with quittin smokin...so yup-- breaktime-- outside i spose.
and cuttin down on caf too eh? that's good too i spose.
go YOU!!

happy labor dayyyyy

SOUL said...

smoooooha

i can love or hate on anything at any given moment-- but my post is done now for what was on my mind.
not sure why the one i was editing stayed up while in work-- strange.
any boat plans today?
not here--- just sposed to take the kid to take pics for her photo J class---
have a good day-- find me food and fun-- i dont expect much of either here .
cuz i'm apparently "a hater"
dontcha love kids?

Mary said...

Yesterday was usual gathering day. Today is quiet which is good. No grill, no excitement, just old fart lazy.

You find the most interesting pics. I look but all I find are mundane and boring.

Loving and hating? Relax. . loving is gonna win out.

SOUL said...

mary--
i have to go see if you wrote about your gathering-- i hope so-- that's another thing i love on--

and old fart lazy-- i want old fart lazy today--- too bad soul man is busy-- id have him take the kid on the photo homework day and i would be old fart lazy too !!!

cleaning frenzy weekend???
what cleaning frenzy weekend?
yes that was my plan-- but plans were made to be changed-- correct?

so now-- i expect instead of a family cleaning detail weekend--
i'll be on a
soul-cleaning mission week,
after they all get back to work and school.
and i don't have to play school bus anymo!
lalalalala
there's my first happy dance in days ! woo hoo-
byeeeeeeee
have a happy old fart day-- enjoy it-- any movies to watch???
i've seen a few good ones lately if you need some ideas--:))

Cheryl said...

I know I'd love those banana split Oreos. I'm not going to buy them!

Happy day!

SOUL said...

cheryl-- i dare ya--- i thought they'd be disgusting-- but my gawd they're good-- i may just have to go get some more today!!!!
and hide them for myself!
bwahahahahaha

any plans for you today?

Summer said...

I'm going to tell you this again. You are a beautiful woman. Take those glasses and hat off!!!!!!!!!!
Show the world your dazzle!

SOUL said...

dazzle schmalle :))
how are you summmah
hope your weekend has been a good one-

Golden To Silver Val said...

I'm lovin' that I didn't have to work today and a bonus....I don't have to work tomorrow either! Yay!
School starts Sept. 2. My daughter will be without children ALL DAY LONG for the first time in many moons. LOL, I feel her joy.

The Real Mother Hen said...

Ohhhh... labor day is almost over, tomorrow will be an ass dragging day.

What the...

I hope tomorrow never comes.

Blur Ting said...

Love this post! The little bottle is cute!! The last one, ILY is sweet :-)

Jamie said...

Don't be hatin...LOL

Banana oreo's sound particularly gross...uck. But I am happy that you love 'em. :)

I am on the damned laptop and I cannot operate it this morning...some days, it's like I have never used it before.

Hope today is a happy and quiet day for you.

xo

:)

Summer said...

You KNOW I'm right!