Friday, August 29, 2008

just a qwikee for now

ever feel like that?
like you're playin tug-o-war with your life, and priorities?
well, i do--- for like the last three months.
but, i'm in the lead now-- or at least i think i am.
so i guess i'm feelin a bit pit bully for the moment.
hopefully i can keep this feeling, and stay in the lead, and finish all my crap--
that way-- next week-- and from there on.. (snicker) will merely be maintenance-- and no longer catch-up.
cuz catch - up kicks my ass. it seems it just never happens... cuz ya have catch-up-- and maintenance, right on top of the other... and it's just HARD. and makes for some very very long and painful awful, and tiring days.

---- if ya didn't see it in the comments below-- last night-- i was answerin comments ... it was before 9 pm even..i think.. and i passed out online-- with a burning cig-- i woke up to hubby takin my picture !!! OMG-- how embarrassing. he was NONE too happy with me. i have been fallin asleep while smoking a lot lately--over the passed month or so--- and i already feel bad enough about that-- but he scolds me for it-- and i know that when im tired-- or especially in bed-- it is not a thing that i should be doing---- but i do it anyhow. so to wake up to him takin a damn picture to use as evidence to scold me with-- i felt like a child-- gettin cold busted doin somethin really bad wrong. i tried to accept my scolding-- but i think i got a little defensive--
anyhow-- forget the fear of laptop strangulation--- i really really gotta STOP -- once again-- takin the laptop to bed... lest i not only kill myself-- but the entire family this go round.
blogging, catchin up with my peeps etc.. is just gonna have to wait-- til i am caught up with my life-- it isn't gonna take much longer.
it really does look like the end of the weekend that i will be caught up enough to have some kind of normal routine or schedule. PHEW-- i can't wait for that !


so anyhow--- i have time to hit one or two pages-- then i have to go run a few errands-- but then i will return.. and i will flutter between chores and blogs today-- and i may even steal a nap today--- or not.
we will see.

but i did get a whole lot done yesterday-- and damn near killed myself doin it. but it is finally done. i put in about a twelve hour day--if not 14-- and it's been like that ALL friggin week. i can't wait to be done. and stay ahead. if that's possible. tell me it's possible.


happy friday everyone!!!!

12 comments:

Mary said...

You go, girl!!! Sounds as if the end is in sight. Maybe one day I'll get there.

SOUL said...

mary--
if i can... i KNOW YOU can !!!

besides-- you gotta know THIS_
YOU are part of my inspiration !
i bet you didn't know that didya??
:))
big hugs to ya--
i hope your weekend with the fam is fantabulos0 !!!!!

Mary said...

Gawd, I didn't know I could be an inspiration for anyone. Now I have standards to live up to. Our Big Adventure begins 3 Sep. You should have a few belly laughs from this event. Stay tuned.

Hugs to youm my friend. Take a nap today - just 'cause you can.

Portia said...

YAY:) Light at the end of the tunnel? Or an oncoming train? lol I'm kidding, it's the light- go toward the light...wait..no! Wasn't it stay away from the light!? Gawd I shouldn't blog when I'm like this. Hope you're still feelin all PITBULLY:)
................and...
HAPPPYYYY DIFYARD!!
hm. that makes fridday..or fridady. whatEVER.
;p

JLee said...

Don't hurt yourself! It's Labor Day weekend after all, a time to RELAX :)
Have a great one!

Raine said...

wow that would be a sucky feeling. My ex ragged on me bout leaving cigarettes burning on things like dressers, counters etc til I got paranoid. Now I dont go anywhere without dragging an ashtray around with me EVERYWHERE. Then I have to go find where I left em to smoke again. Its a compulsion. I walk round with the ashtray in my hand literally.

Smocha said...

I did comment! WTH is it??

I can not believe you are allowed to lay around in bed and smoke!

For some reason that makes me picture cruella deville...with her long cigarette with the big holder on it.
Bwa hahahhahah.

Shame on you , you "dirty girl" LOL

What exactly is it that you are getting caught up ON?

You write a damn novel and haven't told us a thing:)

Love me:)

Jamie said...

Yep, soon you will be all caught up...as if! As if there is such a thing as caught up!!! I'm not trying to burst your little bubble here, but girlfriend, don't you know by now that it is NEVERENDING?

UGH. Save me. I'll save you...

Happy what the hell ever to you..LOL

333

:)

Anonymous said...

Where is your crack of dawn update??

ac said...

Happy weekend! xo

Cheryl said...

Stop smoking in bed and that's an order. Way too dangerous!!!

Otherwise, enjoy the weekend. Doing anything special? Not me :(

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

YOU GO MOMMASOUL!! :)