Wednesday, May 21, 2008

so much for havin a routine

mornin folks..

it's 555 a.m. i reckon that's better than 333 huh. one thing about that tho? it's alarm hell time around here. and aside from that, i have only been up for about ten minutes. which also means, i haven't had any time to wake up , or think about anything yet. all i've done is put sushi out and in, get coffee, and get settled in on the computer. and listen to hubbys' alarm go off about four times. ugh. i'm still tired.
my whole routine is off lately. morning and night. for two weeks or so. not sure why. several reasons i guess. (oh great, now soulkids alarm begins.) lovely. i don't have snooze on my alarm. if i miss my alarm-- i miss it. there is no -- five or six times for me. but i usually get up before it goes off anyhow.

anyways. my routine? wth? early to bed , early to rise, smoke and choke, chat online, cruise, do what i need to do, want to do, have to do, get home in time for the child, and hubby, and most days .. look and feel like i've accomplished something.

lately... NOT. my sleep habits are all kindsa screwed up -- some nights in bed by 10-- some im up til 12 or 1-- some days up at 330 some up at 530 ish. ugh. some days i nap some i don't.

and yesterday-- omg. the night before.. i had a new muscle relaxer from the doc. it said take at bedtime-- so i did. i thought it was weird to take it at bedtime , cuz its not bedtime that i need to not be in pain, but i did bedtime anyhow-- but damn man -- i felt drugged all damn day long. i got deep into some paperwork stuff. i drug out my file cabinet-- looking for my VA loan .. for a house.... it's here somewhere, but i haven't seen it for years. anyhow --- it was about noon before i got the first file box sorted and organized-- it looks mahvelous btw, and i found stuff i haven't seen in years-- but of course not what i was lookin for. but by the time i got thru that file box.. i was starved. so i took a break. to eat. all i ate was a salad. after that i got of course got tired. somethin about me and lunch. i still don't get it. so i leaned back in the chair, and i was out. i woke up when soulkid got home at 330 , she was walkin in the door. she was trying to talk to me-- and i could NOT stay awake for nothin, i kept tryin to wake up. but could not. next thing i knew-- it was after 6 pm ! i woke up-- after several more failed attempts. i finally got up-- and i didn't see her-- or either of the dogs. hubby wasn't home from work yet. i got up and looked for (them). i was afraid she had gone somewhere, and maybe let the dogs out.
when i checked.. i found the dogs-- and soulkid was also asleep--in her bed.


i think the heat-- and the fact that everyone was up til after 1 the night before had something to do with it.
but that pill i took , ugh. usually i need to double dose on just about anything for it to even do it's minimal job.. much less kick my butt... now im afraid to even take it again-- even though it did make my neck feel better. i just can't win ya know. not when it comes to meds, docs and that kinda thing.

so anyways. i was at least somewhat alert and alive when soulman got home about 8ish last night. and we watched recorded american idol and hells kitchen. which were both good. only made me feel like a fool... cuz when i posted about these shows the other day-- i said ai was over -- like last week.. and it's not -- til tonight. hmm. brain dead much?
i still don't want david cook to win it-- and i don't think he will. but that's ok.

welp-- i guess that's about it-- for my boring morning.
i'll let ya know if anything interesting happens..and i'll be cruisin and catchin up after i get caught up with stuff here-and everyone is gone.

happpy humpday!

9 comments:

Smocha said...

This is like a look inside my brain. LOL

I can not even remember what all you just said.

Oh, routines are for babies :)
Us old ladies just roll with the flow.

those pills do NOT sound good. I hope you researched them. Sounds as bad as the seroquil crap.
Remember the crackhead doctor who gave me THAT to sleep?

With side effects of "irreversible facial paralysis" ect...

UM>>> I don't ef'fin THINK I'm taking THAT!

Glad yer AC is finally fixed.

What's yer POD?

Love me

ac said...

My thoughts on meds... Sometimes it takes a few days of something getting into the system before the heavy drugged out side effect thing will stop. I've had a few meds that took a few days for me to get used to them. Then others that I NEVER got used to. Not trying to tell you what to do. Just my thoughts on medication in general... worth exactly what you're paying for it. HA! Hope you have a good day with a fishing pole included in there somewhere! And perhaps a FISH as well. Don't forget the pics if you go. ac

bonnie said...

Good mornin, darlin. I like your big Dallas clock. I can't eat lunch either without feeling like passing out. Could you maybe cut the pill in half?

Jessica said...

I saw this cool alarm clock with wheels on it. It keeps going off until you get up and catch it. How annoying would that be?

Ooh, muscle relaxers are messed up. I can't handle the suckers. But they do make pain go away!

I hope you have a great day!! :)

The Real Mother Hen said...

Both Davids were good last night :)
Ah I like them both, but I can only see myself buying Cook's CD :)

Your past blog is funny. So what's wrong with a larger penis? Now these same people are spamming about "cheap gas" - yeah right, just as easy as larger penis!!! :)

mosiacmind said...

Just stopping by to say hi. I hope that you have a good day. It is so frustrating when a medication makes one so tired. I was thinking of how hot that it is where you live..and I still have to have some heat on lately! Hope that your week goes well..by the way i was awake last night again about 3:15 a.m. but i did go back to sleep.

Golden To Silver Val said...

I was thinking the same as Bonnie...can you break it in half? Hate to have you give up something that actually HELPS but is just a bit too much...so maybe half of it will be just right. I thought of you yesterday...I had to go get the dog's license and the last 3 numbers are 888! I was thinking to myself that you'd get a kick out of that. Hope the rest of your day is a good one. Hugs, Charlotte

WaterLearner said...

Hope your sleep gets better soon. Don't stop writing and letting us know ok.

Jamie said...

Hey, how was this day for you? I hope you have felt really good, and got alot of the things you wanted to do, done.

My day has been long, and i have to go back to the center to help them (learn to) close. So, i will look for you in the am, by the time i get back tonight, your beloved idol will be on, LOL. I hope your guy wins...or doesn't, which is it that you want? LOL

Miss you miss you miss you. UGH.

xo

:0