Tuesday, May 20, 2008

tagged by EE


i slept half the day away-- so here's a meme..

Four, Four, Four, Four... from life unscripted

A) Four places that I go to over and over:


Fishin, mall hell, post office box, doctor hell

B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly):

anyone who wants me to have a larger penis, :0 – blogger comment updater - my sis, and Jamie/simonsays


C) Four favorite places to eat:


frescos’ (a local mex joint)—chipotle , outback, and my new fave Carrabbas


D) Four places I would rather be right now:

fishing,- with my sis, - or with Jamie, - or squandering money – on something –without worryin about it.

E) Four people I think will post their own "4,4,4:

smocha- simonsays- yankee- and AC :0

(and anyone else who wants it--)


F) Four TV shows I watch all the time:

when they are on--- survivor, hells’ kitchen, American idol, and then there’s any crime or medical show documentary. Ie- crime 360- mystery diagnosis.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha...I MIGHT...and I might NOT.... bwaa ha ha... nice meme...I'll be tucking it away for a rainy day...

SOUL said...

that's what i did.. i had bloggers block today :))

now i'm goin ta bed

g'nite--

JLee said...

Can I steal this? ha

SOUL said...

take it away j---
lemee know if ya do it--

Karen said...

I get penis enlargement emails all the time too. What's up with THAT? Can they not see I have a female name which probably means I don't have a penis.....

SOUL said...

that's exactly what i think-- but i don't think they care. maybe they think the poor unfortunate gals will forward them on to their hubbys? LOL

it's crazy i say.

:))

Portia said...

i love this meme- if i ever post again i'll try to remember to do it:)

EE said...

LOL! Can't believe I missed this!
I've never seen Hell's Kitchen, but everyone is talking about it.