Sunday, May 18, 2008

i'm video impaired -

mornin folks!

i finally got a video put together last night-- but seein as it has been almost a year since i made one like this-- i failed miserably. for some reason.. i cannot - for the life of me, remember how to time the music to the photos-- therefore--the last part of the song is gone. i had to clip/fade it.

i wanted to go to bed at like 8 last night-- i was so tiiiiired. but soulman got suckered into takin soulkid (s) to a concert-- poor him.. and me-- cuz when they do stuff like that-- i can never go to sleep until they are home. i was fallin asleep in my chair -- tryin to stay up. i didn't think i'd make it-- but i did. they got back about 1130-is. sooo-- another midnight night for this ole lady. ugh. it only gets worse with a teenager doesn't it? don't answer that. :))

so anyhow-- here's somethin to either entertain you -- OR -- bore the crap out of you---
either way-- i kinda like it-- i just wish i could remember how to do it the right way with the music and timing-- anybody know? damn senile !

well.. i am considering wakin up the ole soulman in a while-- after the morning aches and pains loosen up-- to go fishin-- at the pond-- i am realizing the boat seems to make for more work than it's worth sometimes-- even though i do love to be on the water. the pond seems to be less painful and more relaxing-- and for some reason-- i catch more fish there.

soooo-- here ya go-- on to a peek into soulsville-- (and "smochaville)--a first for some of you. and more recent pics for those who have watched the other ones.

(ore vois )

:))

and happy sunday !





jupiter (only cuz i can't think right now- it's subject to change) from brezz on Vimeo.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha..but it is an awesome video of your past year! hey....don't even talk about syncing the songs with the pics.. i don't even KNOW how to make a video...i should try...*sigh*

Smocha said...

I don't know what to say. LOL

You're the one who taught ME how to do it!!

Where'd ya get the wobbly photo"transition" thingy?

I love the song :)))

I con't even get vimeo to work anymore . I had to switch to youtube.

Did you use "windows movie maker?

What's yer POD???

Love me

Jamie said...

Why do these damned video/picture thingy's make me want to cry? These aren't even my memories, (well a couple of them I have been around for) and I always want to cry. You are so wonderful at this, I do believe you have a true talent for this, among other things...but I won't ask about your book...

Hey, I miss you. Alot. I want life to settle down so that we can be normal again. I want to go out to lunch, I want to wear my sandals..

Love you.

xo

:)

Angie Weid said...

You did a fantastic job! How do you make these videos? Love Train! I've seen them in concert twice, great song choice.

Happy Sunday!

Mary said...

I L-O-V-E the video. It's perfect. The music is really nice - I wouldn't know it was out of sync if you didn't say so - it seems perfect to me. My favorite video ever is the video you did on Garcia. I think you should post it again for everyone who may have missed it and for those of us who absolutely love it.

I wish someone would teach me how to make videos. I'm sure some of the kids know how but not one is brave enough to take on the task of teaching me.

Hope you have a good day.

Brad said...

Video impaired my hairy ass - That flick is awesome babe ! Love it !

ac said...

Tres' COOL! Love it.

LOVE. IT.

Golden To Silver Val said...

I feelin' so left out. I can't get it. Its just a big blank box. I will continue to try though. Times like this makes me realize I need a new system. ~sigh

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

That was awesome!! and the music selection was perfect!

I enjoyed that glimpse, thank you very much for sharing!!

happy Sunday!
Always,
E~

The Real Mother Hen said...

Ahhh nice music!!!

Did you go fishing? Did you cook? Did you kick ass? haha

Wish you a happy week ahead Soul!

ac said...

I had to watch it again.

SOUL said...

hi everybody---

glad you liked it--
charlotte-- did it work? if not -on the sidebar-go to videos (soul survivor) - it is there too. k.

anyhow--
people, i am soooo full.. i can't stand myself. we went to carabbas to eat-- i ate like a PIG --- a PIG i say! ugh-- now i am ILL. WHY do i do that to myself? it's just sooo good. but- ugh. and i wonder why i have tunny trubbles. hmmmmmmm

anyhow-- i'll be doin the cruisin thing soon-- and finish in the morning.

busy today. and no fish. dammit. went on the boat-- hubby got two small ones-me? zero again. wth? why can't i get fish teeewww?

g'nite

SOUL said...

looks like i have questions to answer--i'll do that tomorrow too--k?
nite-

Cheryl said...

Hey, that was great!

JLee said...

Great job on the video!! I love it :)

Moohaa said...

Great job! I love it. I like the song too... a classic.

And btw, you are much more talented then me... I have no idea how you even did that!

Darth Weasel said...

could not see the video, but since I fool around with them a bit myself...which editing software you using? being a bit of...how do you politely say cheapskate? I grabbed Magix 11 off ebay for like 10 bucks and it is brilliant. You can set the music on a second track and it has wave lines so you can do some pretty fine tuning if you have the patience for it...

Karen said...

I had to mute the music because it was "jumping" but loved all the pics. I was chuffed to see the fishing fairy got a look in. Woo Hoo. Love all the family and dog pics too. Great effort Soul. I really enjoyed it.