Saturday, May 17, 2008

Mcdonalds people can be feisty sometimes !

the title of this post is a direct quote from one of soulkids' friends as we were gettin food earlier. it just has to be the quote of the week... or is it just cuz i'm so tiahd, and out of it today? either way-- it struck me ridiculously funny, and i laughed like a mental patient. --- well, until the two of them began to shout obscenities out of the car window at some boys they knew from school.. then nothing was funny.

except THIS:

y'all just have to watch this video-- soulman found it somewhere-- it is so funny-- and fitting.

enjoy


5 comments:

The Real Mother Hen said...

Hahaha that video is GREAT!!!!!! :)
Ohhhh quite a good singer too! :)

It's really 90s here Soul! LOVELY for everyone except the Pole Pedal Paddle contestants - imagine to ski in this temperature!!! :)

Angie Weid said...

"Cleatis take the reel" That is hysterical! Thank you for the chuckle.

I can't seem to get into the bloggin' mode lately, just busy doing other fun stuff.

Hope you are enjoying the weekend. A friend asked me to submit an application for the Amazing Race with her....Hell, I'm up for it. Tomorrow we are shooting the video. I'll keep you posted.
"Meeow Baby!"

Moohaa said...

That has got to be the funniest thing I have seen in a long time! Oh man, that cracked me up so hard, I woke Roggie from his nap!!

Mary said...

Good ole Cleatis - always at the ready to help a friend.

McDonalds people CAN be feisty. I guess that's one way to put it and certainly sounds better than rude.

Hope you're doing well. I'll have to catch up later.

ac said...

lol lol lol

That's good stuff right there.