Monday, May 12, 2008

here i am with monday part two

well peeps--

i had big plans for the ole blog today. but i.m afraid it just aint gonna happen.. not today. at least, for now, it aint lookin that that way. i finally got back from the doc.
doc 1 got canned -- thank GOD---- cuz there happened to be a doc 2-- that happened to pity me enough to call in an rx this morning without me having to be forced to go see doc 1-- due to a massive middle of the night, make me near suicidal migraine - with NO meds last night. UGH.

but, i still had a doc 3 appt for a CT today that i just got home from. i had no idea, although i should have-- that i would have to drink that gawd awful barium...and also get shot up with die.. (contrast)-- omg. i feel like hell. i've felt like hell all damn day. since the moment i opened my puffy eyes this morning. an HOUR late mind you.

i had SUCH a mental attack about everything-- from the headache, waking late, thinking soulkid was late, and ALL this medical shit, that i just broke down bawling like a big ass crybaby.
soulman got my phone and started calling my doctors , making appointments etc. it was a horrible morning...and i might add a not so great day.

soulman is now stuck with the grocery shopping and taking soulkid to get re-fit for a new retainer to day too, as her upper didn't fit and made her bleed-- so she needs a new one.
i could take her for that-- the appointment is at 410 today-- but-- barium, and me-- don't get along well-- IF ya know what i mean, so i have to stay close to home.

so-- anyhow-- i'll catch up with y'all later-- actually more like tomorrow if ya wanna lay bets on it.

and as for the thing i was workin on.. that'll take another day or two i bet too. it's a video--and it's a mess. i'm way out of practice for that. and my pics are scattered all over the place-- cd's , and three computers.

anyhow-- i don't think i need to tell ya-- i'm a tired ole hag today-- and offline-- in bed -- is where i should be about now.

hope y'all are havin good days todays

it's a monday for damn sure here...

11 comments:

Andrew said...

Hope you get to feeling better! I will be thinking of you. Take it one day at a time as we say in AA. It does help.

Karen said...

Yikes Soul! That sounds bloody awful. Want me to send Cuddles around for a bit of comfort? Hope you're feeling much better by now you poor love.

mosiacmind said...

I sure hope that your day got better. I am in physical pain and also mental health issues are going on too.......take great care of yourself and I hope that tomorrow is a better day for us all.

Mary said...

Some days just aren't worth the effort. Chill out and let everyone take care of themselves and you, too. Hope tomorrow is better.

Blur Ting said...

Oh dear, take it easy Soul. It's really so tough on you having that headache, don't worry about waking up late and getting the groceries and other chores for now ok?

Golden To Silver Val said...

omg Soul-friend....I would have done the same thing. I'm so scared of doctors and tests...I'm a mess. Crying on the inside and hard as stone on the outside. I don't show how scared I am and the stress is horrible. I feel for ya...but glad its all over now. Hopefully you now have some meds that can help you. Its a cryin' shame...in this day and age, that a person has to suffer like you do when there are meds available. Oh man...I'm about to drag my soapbox out...so I'll shut the eff up. I hope this doc is a much better one for you. Sleep well tonight, dear friend. Charlotte

Moohaa said...

Aw Soul... sounds like a miserable day. Bury yourself in the bed and ignore everything else. Want me to come wash dishes for you?

Take care friend....

Cheryl said...

Yes, your day sounded pretty awful. I hope today is better and the migraine is long gone. What's the plan?

Jessica said...

Ugh. At least you finally got a RX! I hope you feel better very soon!!

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

i sorry. :(

feel better soon!
Tears suck when they hurt the throat with that big ass lump that appears prior to them..I hope you're feeling better!!

xo,
Elizabeth

Portia said...

Sorry it was such a rough start to the week:(
Glad to hear you got a doc to RX ya, and that you are feeling better now, since I'm late as always..
Stinks about the retainer, I hope the new one fits better!