Friday, April 25, 2008

whineday part two --

oops--- i mean friday part two :))



i'm takin a break from my chores, and was just checkin my page. i noticed i hadn't passed along the gratitude award yet.


anyhow, i decided that i would do that now while i'm thinking about it and have the time to do it.

the five folks i will pass it to will be five folks that i haven't given an award to before. at least i don't think so. :}

( their links are off to your right ----> ovah there)

1 - Jessica @ Foster Communications : cuz she just rocks ! she's a young woman with a lot of spunk and talent, and a great attitude that she is never afraid to share..

2 - Smocha - at Cats On The Counter : cuz she gets through a life that people don't often see behind the masks that hang on her living room wall...

3 - Erin @ Life Unscripted : i can't think of the words for her. if there was ever a superwoman.. its erin. you'd have to know her like i do i think, to know what i mean. so just know she's an awesome.. mom, person, and friend.. i'd say wife too-- but i really can't vouch for that one :))
but i'm sure she is..

4- Blur @ The Day Went By So Fast ... - cuz she's just cool. a good friend, with some wild ass dreams.. and great insight, energy, and humor.

5 - Kelly @ The MooHaa - Kelly is a woman of faith and strength and always brings a smile wherever she goes around blogland.




back to work for me--

10 comments:

Jessica said...

Thanks Soul!
However, sometimes I think people wish I wouldn't share my attitude quite so much :)

Brad said...

Kelly is a dear one. but thanks to you I have something to do this boring afternoon at work. I'll go check out the other four!

Hope you have a nice headache free weekend!

Moohaa said...

Aww Soul, thanks!!! I'm glad you can look past my cruddy days. :)

You just made my day!!

Blur Ting said...

Oh thank you so much Soul! That makes such a good start to my weekend. It's Saturday morning here and I just received a phonecall from an old friend from Indonesia. She used to take care of my kids when they were little. It was so nice to hear her voice again!

You have a nice weekend too!

Portia said...

Congratulations to all:) I hope it's a happy friday part 3..
:P

Smocha said...

Awwww! Thank you!!!

*blushing* I'm so flattered.

Now ,hopefully I can manage to get a post done today:))

Love me

SOUL said...

you all do deserve it ya know

blur that's always cool to hear from an ole pal eh?

jess-- i know how ya feel.. :)) (GRIN)

happy satahday yall

SOUL said...

brad did you read em?
cool peeps eh

EE said...

You are way too kind!
Hope you are feeling better today.
Thanks for making me smile!!

SOUL said...

anytime E :))