Monday, March 24, 2008

happy munday-ne

welcome to monday peoples--

(UPDATE IS STREWN ABOUT IN THE COMMENT SECTION) :))

i reckon it's back to the real world for most of us today eh? some of y'all have had an extra day or two off from work, some went away or saw family you don't normally see much of of, and then of course a lot of us had an extra week with our school age kids-- that was FUN huh? :)) i bet it was even more fun for the ones who have three or four of em. oooh i feel for ya--- i could barely keep up with my one! but yep--
today, it's back to school , and back to work, for most. or perhaps back to spending the day at home alone for others. or whatever it is that you do.

things here won't be a whole lot different-- yes soulkid goes back to school :))
but hubby has a couple more days off work. a week or two when he asked for monday and tuesday off-- he had NO idea that mid week last week would be what it turned out to be-- such as "sick days" because of ME! :(( and now-- HIS vacation days-- turn out to be days-- that he may not be feeling well. :(( . he felt like hell last night. i really hope he isn't getting sick. he survived the flu and other crap around here unscathed, but yesterday he just looked and felt like hell. i am hoping it is his lack of sleep for the last 2-3 weeks. really that alone can screw a person up--plus the stress of me and the dog, and work--ugh. poor guy. he did feel a little better after a nap and some meds, so hopefully after not stayin up til 1 am, and maybe sleepin a little late today-- he'll be better. we shall see.

soulkid MAY be getting released from braces jail today!!! woo hoo ! i swear i hate those things more than she does! mainly because it's me who is always reminding her-- and being ignored-- of what she needs to do-- to comply with the what to do's with the damn things. ugh. i just want them off and out of my face-- and wallet!! 500 friggin dollars-- IF they come off in time.. which would be like today or in the next couple weeks.. any longer-- means MORE damn money. i say-- if she isn't gonna do things right-- take them off now-- and let her future husband finish with them later!!!

well, since i'm on the soul fam thread--
me?
not terrible today-- yet. of course i haven't faced the first day back to school argument yet. i'll get back to you on that. i will say it was NO fun getting her to go to bed last night , after a week of her staying up til God knows when .. then trying to get her to bed before 1030-11- UGH. i heard her in the kitchen after 1130. who knows when she went to sleep. it's gonna be real fun waking her up--and getting to school on time. she has been late to school more since we moved ACROSS the street from school, then she ever was when i drove her. WTF???


so much for the me topic.. guess there's just not much about me today-- so that could be good.
i guess i'm just stressin bout the other two today.
that and slothing.
my bills are DUE-- and i can't MAKE myself pay them -- again. my car payment was DUE yesterday-- not just needing to be in the mail-- but DUE-- did i pay it? uhhh.. NO. i got everything ready to pay-- but what did i do? i played with sushi, and peeps !!! LOL
i just can't stay focussed on any damn thing lately. oh well.

so-- i guess that brings me to my plan of the day---

i MUST
pay bills---
mail said bills
either take--or have hubby take child to ortho--and shell out 500 smackers
clean damn kitchen-- to include washing dishes--and PANS (my favorite thing ya know)
change my sheets-- that sushi has ruined-- remember she's in heat-- the little beeotch
possibly bed shop later tonight--if hubby feels bettah. the child wants to re-do her room, and i must re-do my guest room.... maybe if jamie has a place to sleep i can get her to come to soulland???

anyhow-- what's on y'alls list today--
whatever you do-- i hope ya have good days!

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

damn...could it....could it....be true????? I'm FIRST!!!!!! ha ha ha ha bwa haa haa....geesh...now i forgot what i was going to say... have a good Monday..mine is nearly over!

SOUL said...

geesh yankee-- i swear you got in here less than a minute after i posted this!
:)))))

happy bein first day-- but i was first at jamies-- wherever she is! :))

happy almost tuesday!

take it easy-

Cheryl said...

Happy Monday!

School's out till tomorrow here. Joy! Sounds like you need to be busy today. I hope you get it all done. You'll feel so much better! Not sure of my plans but I'm up and ready to get started. Later!

SOUL said...

hi cheryl
poor you--an extra day with the kid.
i'm sittin here TRYING to motivate to go do the dragging the kid out of bed thing-- her alarm has gone off twenty times..and now mine is starting to go off FOR her- UGH.

yes i do have a lot to do-- question is-- WILL i do it???
some , i have no choice-- others-- i think the older i get the worse my senile gets-- or maybe its ADD... whatever it is--
"i wish i had a brain" lalalala

hope you have a great day.

Karen said...

Well it is half an hour into Tuesday and I'm feeling really sick....too much wine. Yep self inflicted so no sympathy for me. I nearly barfed when I was over at Jamies so I came here to distract myself. Well I'm not just here for that reason, I wanted to see you too....lol.

Hope Soulman gets better. My kids have Tuesday off as well and then two weeks off soon. I'm taking them to the movies today providing I can get myself together. Thanks for reminding me about bills. Remember when my toilet was blocked weeks and weeks ago.....I still haven't paid the plumber and surprisingly they haven't sent the debt collector after me yet. Maybe I should just write the damn cheque and not tempt fate eh?

Enjoy your day however you end up spending it Soul.

Mary said...

A big Hello to you, Soul. It's probably been a rough morning at your house with a tween returning to school, animals (new and old), and an ailing hubby. And then there's those darn bills and even worse IRS! Damn!! I'd just go to bed, pull the covers over my head, and refuse to come out. Thinkin' of you!!

Smocha said...

ola,
well how was your first day back to "real life?"

Did soulkid get out of brace jail? send me a pic of her new teef!!

I husng around here til one, cuz my spouse had a flight to catch.
now it's too late to do any chores. :)

It's 48 drgrees today and i'm freezing!! i can't like it.

what'd you do all day??

love me

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

Here's to hoping that your soulteen lost her braces finally, Soulhub feels better and your bills automatically pay themselves..wouldn't that be a nice thing?

Monday---is----always-------a----tough---day===mix in Easter, chocolate and other crap, and well, it's a double dose of Monday crap.

Always,
Elizabeth
Happy Easter, again.. :) hahah

SOUL said...

hiya gypsy!!!

did you ever end up barfing? did ya make it to the "LOO" ??
O love that word, it makes me laugh. motha says it too. :))

sorry you were sick. i'll give you sympathy - self inflicted - or not, no one should feel that that way. UGH. i hope you feel better.

did you go to the movies? what did you see? was it good?
been a while since we've gone. not even sure what's out right now. we rented a couple for yesterday, but didn't watch any, by the time it was time to watch anything, hubby was sick...
he's doing much better today though-- i think he was just overtired.. exhausted really.
told ya-- i should be a doctah !!!

did ya pay the "loo man"? :))

i actually did pay my bills ! wooo hoo!
it wore me out too-- i had to take a nap afterwards! :))
whatever will i do with myself? why do i get so tired over small stuff?
i was too worn out to do my dishes-- but i did some other chores-- my sheets, bedroom, living room, laundry,
went with hubby to take kid to ortho
kid is still in braces jail, but we had to pay 450.00 anyhow. :(( grrrrr. maybe one month longer--and no more money-- we shall see.

anyhow--- i hope you had a good day!

SOUL said...

and a howdy doo to you too mary---

yep-- busy around here-- for the most part-- still stuff i can't quite motivate for-- like uncle sam and dishes-- maybe tomorrow--
BUT-- we have to take my car to the shop- yes the friggin new one-- UGH.. maybe a bearing???

then i have a bone scan at 130--
then soulkid has a dr appt at 330

dontcha know soulman is lovin his "vacation"???

i need my DL back.. like a dammned month ago !! WTH

i tried callin the license place for at least a couple hours today-- it was busy-- the entire time before i finally gave up.

i coulda drove there, walked in, stood in line, asked in person, and drove home faster !

UGH.

hope your day is good

SOUL said...

smocha, it was busy and frustrating-- and yours?

and no she is still in braces jail...

where is yo hubster this time?

lucky you--no chores.. come do my dishes--


it was COLD here this morning, pushin 70 now-- soulman went fishin, but i just feel kinda BLAH so didn't go-- watch him catch a bunch of fish. i shoulda gone.

read the comments-- i just told y'all what i did ..

what'd YOU do?

latah.. whaddayadoin?

SOUL said...

hey crusty--

auto bill pay would be nice-- it seemed every bill was some sort of hassle tho- cuz i am me ya know. erg.

hope you had a good day-
and a good easter too--

laterz

Moohaa said...

Stinks about still having to wear braces. Hope you both are free soon.

I hope the rest of your night is quiet and peaceful. And I hope soulman isn't sick!!

Take care!!

desert dirt diva said...

SMOCHA SPELL CHECK THAT ONE WORD,LOL, OR DID YA MEAN THAT WORD (HUSNG)

SOUL said...

hiya kelly--
welcome back--

the day was ok, but a bit frustrating-- soulman was better tho-- but he had to stay busy too. some vacation eh??

braces jail may be another month or two-- but they said there was improvement-- how it's improving..i have no idea... but hey-- all i care about is the stupid things comin off.

i did ask if they had ben on "too long"
guess i was wrong, it really felt like about twenty years longer than they said!! but they said they estimated january 08 when they put them on.. so really, i guess it isn't as bad as i thought. so that was a bit of a relief.

happy tuesday!

SOUL said...

LOL @ DD
see what ya get when ya pick on people smocha?
haha
happy tuesday to both of ya.

Blur Ting said...

Oh, I hope Soulkid gets her braces off, she'll be smiling! YK's friend couldn't stop smiling when his braces were removed after 5 long years.

YK was like "Wow, my friend looks so handsome now! His teeth are so nice and white too."

You know what? YK wants to remodel his room too and he wants to be in charge of shopping for his own furniture. The only thing I'm in charge of is paying! Now, does that sound familiar to you Soul? That's what mommy's for :-)

It's Tuesday night. I've just finished dinner. I'm gonna shower and get ready for bed. Yah, bedtime right after dinner. Now you know why I'm getting jingly. Jingle jingle :-)

SOUL said...

blur-- that's exactly it here-- she chooses -- we pay-- fun fun fun... wish it were that easy for me.. point and pay-- but not cost ME a dime. saweet!

jingly.. would you STOP// you could be a model and you know it!

get whoevers' voice that is out of your head!

goodnight!

Smocha said...

update hawg!!!

Portia said...

Our schools are out this week, not that it matters too much to me. I can totally relate to the bill issue. Don't you have a fairy for that?? I hope SoulMan feels better!
:)

EE said...

Hey! We just finished redoing Reilly's room today. It was a real pain in the a##. I was not at all digging the painting.
What are you all planning to do with Soulkid's room? Can you paint at your place?