Thursday, February 28, 2008

you know you're jealous!


this will be me in about two hours. sexy huh? of course i am not looking forward to the makeover-- but i am looking forward to some answers.
i have been doing some reading this morning... would you believe that fibromyalgia has been known to cause convulsions?? so has chronic pain/nerve pain.. etc. not to mention.. migraine headaches!--- which i had-- for six days runnin! crazy.
i just don't know what to think about this. i had so many physical problems for an entire week that could have contributed to this. my whole body was out of whack. pain, flu, headache, no food, or liquids, or meds , (stayin down).. the last two days-- i had been stickin to gator aide and water--and even that wasn't stayin with me. SOOOOO. all i want is some answers. for once-- i want a doctor who knows what the hell he is talkin about-- someone with some experience with this kinda thing. no guessing. ya know. good solid answers and my drivers license.

my appointment is at ten... don't know how long it will take-- but when i get back i will let ya know what i know-- if anything. i hate not knowing stuff. especially something like THIS.

anyhow-- i hope things are perfect in your worlds today--
i'm gonna fake perfection... worry isn't cuttin it... so why not, right?

9 comments:

Jamie said...

Yes, answers are what is needed.

And I am expecting your call. Hang in, it'll be okay. Promise.

And no, you DON'T need that dog right now...but poor soulman, he must be lonely for Midnight, or maybe just perhaps plotting your death...LOL

xo

:)

Smocha said...

take your camera and have them take your picture like that.

that will really sexy up your blog.

I'm dying to know what they have to say. Let me know asap.

good luck!! :))

Love me

JLee said...

That reminds me of what I look like at the hair salon. lol

I think it may have been a combination of things. High fever alone can cause seizures, but usually in children, but with all the other stuff going on...

Please let us know! Thoughts are with you xo

Cheryl said...

Hoping for answers and good news! I'll be checking back for an update.

Mary said...

Hope the tests can give you positive answers. Not knowing is the worst! I'll be watching for your update. Meanwhile, I'll be thinking of you.

The Real Mother Hen said...

You're in my prayer.

SOUL said...

jamie-- he does miss midnight-- we all do--
this won't be the first time he's got a dog like this-- ugh.
i think he IS plotting my death .. :))
it never works out-- but maybe it will.. it's a female-- and free-- and they are good dogs-- just a LOT of work.
i hope it doesn't eat sushi. or me.-- or my COUCH. ugh.
i really am not ready for another dog yet--and really would prefer a puppy if it had to be a dog at all.
but what can i say???
i guess you can't beat a 2000.00 trained dog for free. it just better be a GOOD dog.
besides-- i don't think it's gonna be right away-- so i won't worry right now-- but i will let y'all know when the time comes for me to panic. :))

SOUL said...

smocha---

i am NOT gonna take my picture like THAT!! are you crazy or somethin!!
and YOU just try to stop him from gettin a dog-- has it EVER worked before? NO. not til they eat furniture, or kill rabbits or somethin. :((

SOUL said...

i shall let y'all know anything when i know something.. i'm guessing monday or tuesday---they were sposed to call with the mri apt today for monday-- but i didn't hear from them.. soooo.. if it is on monday-- i'm guessin i should know by monday or tuesday what the results are???
anyhow-- you will know when i know.
lets just hope it's not anything "bad". k.