Thursday, June 7, 2007

LOOK what i CAUGHT : no not a disease!

I am soooo excited!!! i went to A pond today after i dropped the girl at school. it was one i have been to , but not in several years. so anyhow, i thought i would give it a shot! i tell ya, i was happy as hell to catch this fish, but it really sucked that hubby wasn't there to see it. he is always rooting for me, hoping i will get a nice fish. so far, since we've been back in texas and fishing again, i haven't got a really nice one... not over a pound or two. THIS one... easily three plus !!! man, it woulda been great to catch in a tournament!
but anyhow...i was obviously alone, and had to attempt to take the pics of myself...by myself... i don't do that very well...but i HAD to! i was not prepared for a photo session... my hair is a mess, the wind was blowing... i should have at least worn a hat! but just LOOK at THAT BASS ! i'm just giddy ! unfortunately, it was the only one i caught this morning...but i only had half an hour to fish... so really a fish like that in that amount of time... not too shabby eh?
well, i must clean my kitchen and run my errands etc etc etc... and i just might go give that pond/creek another shot later on! where there's one like that, there MUST be more. and i tell ya , MY name is on one of them! i'll be back




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

go girl! beautiful fish! and not bad of you! me

Oldy said...

ha ! I LOVE your hairdo. lol

nice fish too. I hope you are not going to isolated ponds where you could get kidnapped.

off to work some more...love me

josie2shoes said...

Love it, love it! What a great way to start the day!! So glad you took pix. :-)

SOUL said...

soul takes a bow !!! LOL
thank you ladies!
maybe next time, i shall try brushing my hair before we leave for school!!!

oh, and the kidnapping thing.. stez sent me the same type of note... be careful!
it's nice to be loved!
toodles peeps

EE said...

Congrats on the fish!!
Love the title!!!