Friday, October 19, 2012

here i am again

hello --

it's another day -- another day that will be busy in both body and mind...  but there is progress being made.  there is a lot of things that need to be taken care of here.  but it is happening. 

if anyone wants to reach me , most of ya know how to do that -- well.. obviously THIS is one of best ways right here .. cuz it comes here AND to my email...
then there's facebook .. oh, how i loathe facebook...  but i use it lately as i try to reconnect with my peeps.  it's helping.
i have text on my phone -- which i would rather use than my actual speaking voice -- especially right now -- but -- i have spoken to a couple folks and it aint that bad.
 i will be attempting to get hooked up on SKYPE soon.. i have no friggin idea how to do that -- i will find someone to help me tho. 

i have been 'isolated' for so long i just don't know how to act.  i feel like i'm somewhere between being born, or being released from prison  :))
i'm not sure.  i feel pretty socially retarded though.  i have forgotten how to talk to people... i have lost my ability to write freely or creatively. 
a lot has changed for me and in me ... but oh, how i blame the meds.  i was blind to so much. 
'i was blind but now i see.'

ok--- i gotta GET UP --


have happy days in your worlds today !

7 comments:

Kristy said...

Glad your coming around.

Unknown said...

I've spent the better part of the last two weeks mostly alone and its driving me bonkers.

SOUL said...

Kristy, i sure am tryin... I wish i could say that i was fully positive and decisive , but it's just not that way. I am anxious and confused... But i do the next thing in front of me... And that is all i can do right now...
Thank you for bein such a good friend and stickin with me as i go through all these challenges
Hugs

SOUL said...

Monkeeeeey!!! Good to see you!!!
Spending too much time alone can turn in to a very bad thing... Pay very close attention to your feelings and thoughts, and seriously, get out of the house, write, and TALK ...
Days turn to oh so much longer, and for me ... It turned into a very bad thing for me.
Making it better is a huge challenge. Especially when medication played such a big role...
Best of luck to you
BOTH of you

We all have stuff to do and deal with... Lets support each other...

I'm here to listen, as well as babble...

I love you guys

Raine said...

its good to see you posting. I hope you continue. Sometimes I go thru "silent times" where I just dont know what to say and cant seem to say anything at all. As more time goes by it happens more and more often. I get it

Donna said...

You're right there, where you've always been.

The Salvation Army needs volunteers this time of year. Helping others can go a long way in helping yourself. Just a thought.

{{{hugs}}}

Raine said...

hope you are doing ok