Saturday, February 4, 2012

Photo Challenge Post - Memories -

howdy folks -
as usual, i'm late getting my post up .  i just can't remember anything these days .  not that it's a new problem.  it is a problem though.  i didn't remember it was time for this, even though i had been looking forward to it for a few weeks.  do you think i was prepared early? nope.  maybe next time. ok.. for sure next time.

moving on to the photos - the topic for this challenge is 'Memories' , and after sifting through many  photos,  and favorites, i have got it down to a handful.  not an easy task for a picture taking fool, such as myself.



 here we have my two most loved dogs of my life.
"Midnight, and Chicklet"



 i took this pic on a overnite concert trip with soukid-
when we lived in NM, she was obviously thrilled to go to her first 'Big concert'
'Fall out boy'


daddy daughter fishin smiles :))
one of my favorite photos ever of them together
we lived in KS, and this was a FUN camping trip


a very relaxed and even sexy soulman :))
(he woulda been in jeans - but he just had hernia surgery)

another fave -- just the kid havin fun and bein silly 

thanks for stopping by - i'll be around your places soon to see what your favorite memories are

15 comments:

Lynx217 said...

Oh the memories... so many that couldn't be photographed... how do u take a pic of a kitten being born and still focus on mama?
Or all those times I had to nurse the wee runt his first 3 weeks of life as mama and uncle curzon tried to steal the formula?
Or the first time I met mr cat face to face and he met the twins? (Was past midnight lol)
Or the day I grew more balls than the entire rest of my family combined and moved halfway across country solo?
If a picture is worth a thousand words the memories burned into my memory must be worth a million. To this day I am still the only one NOT within 10 miles of the rest of the family in my generation and one of 2 in two generations!

Lynx217 said...

Oh forgot... harassing the nursing home nurses with my gramma who was a resident! Lol!!!

Jeanette said...

Great pictures! My favorite memories are of my husband and the kids!

SOUL said...

long time no see lynx - i'll have to go check in on ya -

SOUL said...

hi Jeanette - good to see you here -
as you can see, those are my faves too. of course , as a wife and mother - i i reckon that is our life - right?

Brenda said...

These are excellent memory photos! I especially love the ones of you and hubby with Soul kid. :-)

Debbie said...

I WAS planning on doing this, but I've had a handyman here for almost 3 weeks and my house looks like a tornado went through.

These are GREAT and I'm glad to see you too ((hugs))

Jeanne said...

Great pictures of such sweet memories. Thanks for coming by to visit and to answer your question yes, Crystal is our one and only. We're very lucky to have such a special relationship and I can also say we have a fantastic son-in-law as well.

Irene said...

Great memories. Love the last one with that silly hat.

Donna said...

Ah, good family memories are always comforting! Glad to see you still kicking around. And thanks for coming to visit me.

SOUL said...

Really good to see you folks - new and old :)) keep comin around, i will be tryin to write more. Hush my friends , i mean it :)) hugs

Donna said...

Awww, Chicklet is adorable! Good to see you posting for the challenge! You've been missed!
Love the Daddy, Daughter shot!
hughugs

Out on the prairie said...

i didn't catch the pushing up of the date so posted one last week and one this week.

GypsyFarmGirl said...

Love all your fun memories! I should have posted some animal pics, because I have lots of memories tied to dogs, horses, and cows. I nearly forgot about the challenge as well!

Kristy said...

Love your pics:)