Saturday, February 25, 2012

New Photo Challenge Post - a few of my favorite things

i'm happy that the photo challenge is back in full swing.  this in itself is a favorite thing. also - hard to keep on top of.  i'm gettin better tho.  still a little late tho.  i'll get better - soon as life slows down.

as for now?  the challenge is ' a few of my favorite things'  - i think most of my regular peeps know most of them .. but have a look anyhow.  when the weather gets nicer , i'll be hopefully getting out more and taking more 'fresh' photos.  as for now, i'm pretty much into my archives .

here they are - in no particular order -


above - is me and my soul sis - 
a fave of mine is meeting face to face with blog friends!
try it sometime!

above is my knucklehead kitties playin peek-a-boo !
i have two dogs and one more cat - but no good pics i could find fast enough of them.
yup my pets are another of my favorite things

no explanation required here - is there?
this obviously should have been on TOP!
my hubby and my soulkid
this was at last years X-FACTOR auditions (Galveston, TX)
remember that face - she's changed a bit -- she will be 18 on 3/9 !
sooo weird.  but she will always be my baby girl.

y'all pray for her to be confident, in the Austin auditions, please. the girl has a voice like no other.  born natural talent.  last year she got through all the auditions - four or five of them.. just not the final one that would have got to the 'main judges - simon cowell, etc.  she has the voice for it -- it's just her main stage for practicing is the shower !  she has improved a lot since last year -- and they did tell her to come back this year.  
overall guys?  soulkid is my favorite thing.

happy saturday !
i shall be cruisin your photos soon.

15 comments:

Josie Two Shoes said...

Oh dear! I dropped by to comment on your previous post, since I didn't have time when I read it, and what do I find but an image of my very round self celebrating one of the happiest moments in recent times... finally getting to meet you face to face... and being even more impressed, if that was possible! :-) Yup, Soul Sis, you have your priorities right... family, friends, furkids, and fishies... the things that make us smile and feel loved. All the rest is just "stuff". Keeping fingers crossed for Soul Kid's audition, she gets high marks in my book for having the courage to go for it! It is GREAT to see you blogging and commenting again. Your comment's on The Monkey's page had me laughing outloud... cougar indeed!! hehe

SOUL said...

good to ya soul sis - as always .. yup - it's a little tough for me lately-- i'm an emotional train wreck... but as always , i'm doin the best i can to reach deep inside and find that spark that keeps this train-a- runnin. i think you know -- i find that strength in my soul friends.
i'm lookin forward to another unplanned visit somewhere down the road-- spur of the moment is my middle name -
hugs buddy

SOUL said...

btw joz- i reckon the F-word would be my first name? "family, friends, furkids, and fishies"
:))

Brenda said...

I can see why Soul Kid and the Soul Man would be your favorites. The fishing and furry friends are fine favorites too. Great pics my friend!

Out on the prairie said...

A very nice selection, like that bass.

Donna said...

I sure hope that Soulkid makes it through and ends up on TV! That would be awesome!!! I had to laugh when I saw the pic of the kitties. That one hiding underneath the rug - what a hoot!

Nita Jo said...

Great photos! The one of the kitties really made me smile. Best of luck to your Soul Kid. Did it show her on air being told to try again? She looks very familiar! Hope she makes it!

SUGAR MOON said...

Love the photos especially the one of the cats. Good luck to your daughter. Have a nice day!!!

Kee Kee said...

Love the pics! The cat one...pure gold :)

BTW, Nice to meet you in person Josie!

Good luck Soulkid! I'll be crossing my everything for ya!

Love me

Josie Two Shoes said...

Remember those lovely "domestic fairies" you used to post pictures of for us? I need a couple of them so badly, so my house would be clean and I would have more time to blog! :-))

SOUL said...

OMG joz i need em too ! i found the greatest wall hanging in the world - i'll put a pic up next time i get around to posting again. you will love it!

Tucker and Lola said...

Ok, think I might have the right place this time. LOL Going to try to the email again.

MarissaDW said...

Love the photos of your cats / kitten. It's so adorable. The bass looks very appetizing.

Thanks for sharing your favorite things!

Donna said...

Love the kitties!
And the family shots...Will be praying for her to WIN!!
hughugs

Debbie said...

I love all of these and no surprises here! Since I'm late...please give Soulkid a big hug from MB, wish her an early Happy Birthday and the best of luck on X Factor!!

So exciting!!

xoxoxox