Tuesday, September 27, 2011

'Sup?

'sup y'all?   not a lot around here.  well , other than a few changes . apparently that isn't anything new lately eh?  looks like everything is changing lately. 

Facebook is pissin me off these last few days.  i reckon i'm not the only one who's frustrated, but i think i have a reason or two other than just the changes there that are aggravating me.  i don't think i'll get into that issue right now.  but grrrrrr.  it's an issue.  gimme a tissue  :)) ha!

ok -- movin on..  how was your day out there in the world?   mine here was -- i reckon fragmented - might describe it.  i'd go out and do  one thing - come home for a bit - then end up back out with something else to do -- back home - and back out again.. it was like that several times for me today -- and i have to do it one more time later on - to go pick up my girl from work.  her headlight is broken and the entire assembly has to be replaced - so i dropped her off today so she wouldn't risk getting a ticket - or worse, having an accident with a headlight out.  hopefully her dad can have time to fix it when he gets home tonight .. if not maybe i can fix it tomorrow.  we shall see.

holy cow.  sometimes i just can't figure folks out.  i can spend five minutes / or five days tryin to just understand a person.  i never get there.  sometimes i just gotta let it go.  not always the person ("it")  - the 'it' can be -- see?  i don't even understand "it" myself.  grrrrr.  this is how i sometimes end up just not talking or writing or communicating at all.  i just can't figure people out. obviously  - i'm having people problems at the moment.   i'm not arguing with anyone. no one at all.  maybe i just try too hard.  who knows.  maybe i just need to chill.  ya reckon?

LOOK WHAT I JUST SAW !!!!  

i'm chillaxed now.  ahhhhh.  i saw this on facebook.  i know what i said. you shush.  just look -




how could anyone not melt their soul , lookin at that baby ?

that is my new 'great-neice' , Hayden. isn't she the prettiest baby in the world? no. that isn't really a question.  i already know she is! awwww.  i haven't been out to Chicago yet to see her, but we all will will be seein her and her lil family soon.  i'm not sure when. but i hope it isn't any later than Christmas.
oh! i want to hold her more than anything. i'm so excited.  for me and her new happy parents as well.

welp guys , i spose i should get outta heah and greet my spouse.  he just got home from work a while ago , and i haven't said much more than hello to him.  i reckon i shall talk to you another time.

until then you all be safe and happy in your worlds -- i will do my best in mine :))

the below pic is for a certain friend of mine -- i hope she stops in and sees it .  if not  -- i want you all to know -- i am not on crack.  :))


4 comments:

Mary said...

It's makes my morning coffee more enjoyable when I find you have a new post.

Those in-and-out days are killers. Out to run an errand; home again; now something else comes up; out again . . . and on and on.

I know how much you want to hold your little princess. There are no words to express the love and wonder in a new baby. She's a perfect little girl.

Re Facebook: I tried but could never get my facebook to co-operate with me. I just gave up.

Later, LBF. Love ya

EE said...

Ha Ha Ha!! Where in the heck do you get peeps in October?
Thanks for making me smile today!!

SOUL said...

g'mornin mary -- seein you makes my day tewww- :))

SOUL said...

Erin -- it's an old pic -- when i came across it - i thought of YOU -- couldn't resist postin it ! haha - hugs to you - glad it made ya smile !