Sunday, September 25, 2011

playin catch up

howdy folks -

have you seen the price of coffee? 



 this is at my wallgreens -
INSANITY!



how have your last few days been goin?  not a whole lot has been very different here in my world.  sick people, fishin, biness stuff, just pretty regular ole junk .  i spent three sick days on house arrest. that was really no fun at all.  i had got used to staying pretty active since my ribs healed.  i made myself a promise after that happened.  and that was to stop living such a sickeningly stagnant lifestyle.  it was killing me.  and once i changed so drastically in that way.  i noticed that physically and mentally i was like a different person. well, not really a different person.... but i was ME again.  i could carry on full conversations, i could even hear better.  i could think more clearly, and i physically felt better. i had less pain and more energy.  it was crazy.  then suddenly a few weeks ago - i hit with bronchitis - ouch -- a couple days laid out -- then boom ! literally the day after my antibiotics for bronchitis were done? day eleven? strep throat ! bah !  but -- it wasn't as bad as it coulda been.  both of those usually really lay me out -- but i handled them both better than i ever have in my life.  of course it was no fun.  but neither was worse than any other type of any other cold .  so i felt pretty lucky there.  on the other hand?  my poor soulkid is takin a lickin.  she has missed several days work and it is kickin her butt.  she had to go back to the dr yesterday and get stronger antibiotics.  poor thing.  she looks , and feels , even sounds really bad.  i feel awful for her.  it's been a long time since she has been this sick.

on a better note -- like i said -  i have been able to get out of the house more this last couple days -- and of course i used my time wisely - and went fishin a couple times :)))  y'all know that is my favorite thing to do --





 above- was yesterday - umm, before i fell in the water :))
yes - it's true , still a little lopsided from the sick



 so - i switched to 'drop-shotting', and sitting to fish




 of course, the size of the fish changed dramatically 
but i didn't mind !





 time warp -
friday night


 this is a really bad picture of me -
hubby looks pretty damn good 

we took the girl and her boyfriend - to dinner and a movie-  saw "Moneyball"  not terrific , but good enough to see.  maybe.  it was long. and us girls were sick.  i wasn't awful sick, but like i said , poor soulkid .  wow. her boyfriend isn't sick yet .. and boy am i surprised.

welp - that's about all i got to say for now -- i'm all caught up for now.  
hope you all have really good days in your worlds today!







4 comments:

Kristy said...

Sorry you have been sick but you have been a real solider about it. Love the pics.

Kee Kee said...

speaking of fishing, it's your fishing founders b-day today. Yes ,I mean Roberto. Your fish lover boy. LOL

Come help me MOVE!

Love me

Mary said...

It's good to see you in blogland. Sorry you've been on the sick call list but glad to see that you're out and about. Your picture looks happy and relaxed. I love seeing the bright smile. Take care my LBF

Lynx217 said...

good to see ya around... gonna drop ya an email but not from any addy ya seen but you'll know it me when ya read it. I getting lazier with age yanno *giggle*