Tuesday, July 27, 2010

PEEK A BOO







Just jumpin in to say howdy !!! we're home from my sises place in Arkansas for this past weekend.



no time for deets right now . i am so screwed in computer land. my laptop AND my desktop have a crippling virus ! the DT may be saved.. the laptop -- well? it's F*^$#D.
oh and by the way -- as you can see , by the lovely arrangement and order of the photos above - i just did this post -- on the desktop -- on explorer.... and guess what?
EPIC FAIL !!
well, folks better jump back outta here before i blow up or my desk-top melts. eegads! whaddabunchacrap!!!
well peeps -- next weekend will be the LAST of the soul- trippins' of summer 2010 . oh man. i am so done traveling. the drive across town and back today damn near killed me. i never wanna drive again...
oh wait.. what? oh yeh. :)) where to? Lubbock Texas. long weekend at aunt wandys place - gramma j - will meet us there for a visit with her soul-grand-daughter . so yeh - a family thang.
other than that? not a lot. recovering from the trip, and goin blind at the same time.
for now? grown ups have the house to themselves for the night. this like never ever neverever happens. soulman brought SUSHI home for dinner :))
see you folks again -- when i see you again :))
talk to me ! what's goinm on in your lives people?

4 comments:

ethelmaepotter! said...

I didn't know quite what to expect when I saw the title "Peek a boo!"

My computer has been on-again-off-again for a few weeks. Have no idea what's going on. And my latest post took FOREVER, because the new Blogger editor kept messing up my pictures - putting them in the wrong spot, then not letting me move or delete them - I actualy had to redo the post 5 times!!!!

And I'm so sorry I didn't let you know when it would be posted - I was having so many computer AND Blogger problems, I just didn't know when, or IF it would ever make it!

Went to a podiatrist yesterday, who told me that he didn't know how I was able to walk at all - I have 4 bone spurs, 2 of them "HUUUUGE", as he said, a saddle bone deformity, involving nerve impingement, non-cancerous tumors between my toes, plantar fascitis, and both feet have bad bunions. He recommended immediate surgery, but I don't have enough sick leave to take the next 3 to 4 months off work, so I just got a cortisone injection between my toes (OUCH!), pads, pain killers, and I go back next week to be fitted for a $400 insert.

Ain't life grand?

You have fun on your last journey of the summer, you hear?

Mary said...

Darn!! I'm sure glad to hear from you. I was worried - you know, like an old mother hen.

I hope you got the short email I sent a few days ago.

Thinking of you and so glad that you visited your sis. Enjoy the next trip, too,

Sending a big hug and much love to my LBF.

Golden To Silver Val said...

Glad you're home safely and you had fun....but sorry about your 'puters. I'm having the same problem but on a smaller level. You look good, soul-friend. C

Debbie said...

I think Facebook is screwing everybody's up. I think the Chinese are pissed at Google so they are hacking the blogs. Is there anyone we can trust 'cept each other?

Rest.