Wednesday, July 28, 2010

OMG ! I'm posting on my laptop !

i don't know how- or why, but it's working!! i'm on explorer - but it's working !
i have been sitiin at my damn desktop for two or three hours - and the nerve pain in my back and neck is fixin ta make me suicidal ! just for shits and grins - i did a 'test ' on my laptop -- and voi- frickin- la -- here i am.

i am also rendered speechless ! believe it - or not. really. i just don't know what to say. aside from that? i need to get ready to go run errands and such... but i shall return. no idea what i'll say -- but i'm sure i'll think of somethin :))

i hope all of y'all are havin happy days in your worlds ! mine just got a hjelluvalot better -- oh man. just the releif of knowing that i don't have to sit at this desk and be tortured any longer makes me happy :))

i shall talk to y'all this evening... and cruise blogland as well... from the comfort of my soul-chair, on my soulass :))

ahhh... the simple pleasures in my little life.

talk to me.. update me... what's goinin folks?

see ya later

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Nothing like being portable. I remember how long it took to make the decision to buy a laptop. Now I couldn't imagine being attached to a wall. Well, my computer. How's your day? Much better, I'm sure.

SOUL said...

hiya cheryl. nah , my day was very busy-- but i spose it wasn't "bad'. i was just sore, and tired.

i got home from all my "stuff" around 5 or 6 and soulman was just finishin up a virus scan on my laptop... all seemed well... until this morning. then wham.. it's dead again.
whaaaaa

happy day to you

SOUL said...

y;all are just talkin way too much -- i can;t keep up :))