Thursday, March 25, 2010

a peek into smochas life , and mine



ok, so i don't know how else to hijack a video -- other than to put it here. no doubt you'll like it -- so i didn't think you would mind.

this is a video that my sis just posted -- and i absolutely LOVE IT. it is pix of her three boys. i don't know if y'all understand how it is or not , when a person (me) can love a nephew -- or 3 -- as much as i do mine, as if they were her own children. but that is how close i feel to these kids. she had her kids at a young age, and us only being four years apart in age- i of course was young too. i sort of grew up with these guys. and they are now no less than wonderful young men. the memories i have with and about these boys -- are ones i hope never get lost in my sea of senility -- i don't think i've lost any of them yet-- i so hope i never do. i love them, and i love her. even though i lost a lot of years with them due to my years in the navy, and then our married lives and families etc. they always stay in my heart and mind.



- i hope you like it-- you could go read her post --- sort of a tribute to these terrific kids -- she writes it so well. as much as folks say that they like the way i write here? i don't think i could write a post as funny, endearing, and as touching as this one. have a look. and enjoy the video .



[ *** ok. for some reason... most likely operator malfunction- again - the video uploaded like half a screen. yippee. but - if ya click on the video screen, it takes ya to the video on u-tube. then, if ya expand it to a full size screen? voila -- you see a wonderful video of my three nephews -- growing up before your very eyes. whilst listening to a most awesome song -- performed by "Boston".]


i had an entirely different subject in mind to post today -- but y'all got this instead.

happpy happy days to you in your worlds today-- cheers !

6 comments:

desert dirt diva said...

ok hot damn i did it! first...yes i am first first...ok now let me go read your blog......ummm post that video on youtube...so i can see it then PLEASE SEND me the link...yep u guessed it via facbook...

SOUL said...

what? it's your bff's video vick -- i don't know how to that stuff-- she has it on utube-- are you 'subscribed to her video page there? surely you are?

anyhow-- aint it great to be first?
btw-- you are sposed to read the post Before ya come in here-- then you would know-- the vid is on you-tube :))

have a happy t-day :))

Mary said...

I really, really love the video. I wish I had the patience and know how to do the same with my boys. I did read her blog and made a comment - well I think I may have blogged in Smocha's box. Raising boys is truly an exciting undertaking. (Aren't you proud of me?) :-))

SOUL said...

you KNOW i AM LBF-- for so many reasons :))
big HUGZ

Cheryl said...

What a great tribute to your nephews. Very cool to see the progression and the closeness of family.

Savannah said...

They were very cute little boys and now they are handsome young men. No wonder you are so proud.