Thursday, March 25, 2010

as my bed meds defy my mind and body-- i find stuff like this on the net -



we've all surely heard about Biden and his recent extreme 'F-Bomb" blooper, correct? but, how many have actually seen it? well, me too. tonight was my first time. i saw it online. it is both amusing, and shocking.


i mean professional athletes and other less important public figures both have been scolded, and even fined for less. yet here is our vice president of America -- using one of the top three no-no words in our language. and gets a few chuckles?


Watch CBS News Videos Online (apparently they already took that down )



(won't be long before this one's gone- so watch it in a hurry)


is nothing sacred anymore? no wonder our kids don't care about politics anymore-- our politicians don't care about politics . geesh. so why should they? the entire country wants a paycheck. and i reckon that's all anything is about anymore. to most.

i still say.. gimmee me fishin gear, a lake, some sunshine, some sort of shelter- climate control, and the soul-clan and soul-pets, and i'm good to go. everything else just complicates shit. i like the simple things in life. in fact i could live in a cave-- and someday -- maybe i just will. this life is gettin just bit too complicated for me.

and ya know what else? writing at this moment, is becoming a little complicated too. i dropped my meds over an hour or so ago -- and the message i'm gettin right about now? is -- go take your ass to bed soul -- before somethin really really stupid happens. all 'you will accomplish is a whole lotta nuthin. --- go to sleep. rest up- and get back on track tomorrow.

that's not talkin to myself, but 'self talk' , it's a good thing. not a mental thing=
so. it's ok :)) trust me here k?

on that note-- i am goin to bed--
night y'all
happy night- and a happy tomorrow as well

g'night and have a pleasant tomorrow (see me wavin at ya?)

bed time for soul ! the meds have hit-- hard -- and i am outta heah !!

(this post has sat for an hour waiting on me to hit the "publish button" geesh. one a those nights-- and obviously, i'm Still UP) save me. or shoot me. someone?
will i ever sleep like a human again ?

(i apologize- but i included a short rant in my comment box - if you care to have a peek-- or perhaps enlighten me further on this issue?)

7 comments:

SOUL said...

that my friends is sleep bloggin , at it's finest !
i remember nuthin about it ! bleh.
nope i come in here to post somethin-- what do i see? a post - from me? thati don't remember puttin here. OMG. and about politics ! when , tell me, when do I write about politics?
lawdy lawdy -- sorry folks.
apparently the reform bs has been on my mind alot -- so perhaps when i'm half asleep -- or asleep even, that's what flows through the fat lil fingahs --

happy whatever day it is--
ugh--
well anyhow-- let's just move on, shall we

RiverPoet said...

I can get really whacked out if I stay up too late after taking my meds. I can be a bit grouchy, too. :-) Yes, I get grouchy!

I think it's funny you wrote about politics. Actually a good F-bomb now and then might actually keep the kids interested ;-)

Peace - D

SOUL said...

D- HI ! long time no see-- well, here at least -- and you're right i spose-- maybe youngsters think hey he's human-- or hey he dropped the f-bomb !
very different perspective -- but you could be right-

nice take on that one-

and yup-- i don't know if whacked out is the term here or not-- but somethin sure happens to me :))
lawdy-

hope your day is a happy one-

congrats on the babwees !

Brenda said...

I must not have my ears on cause I listened to it 3 times and I couldn't make out anything he was saying after the introduction??

What with the way the political circus clowns run things now, I'd be dropping F bombs in every sentence.

SOUL said...

hey brenda-- it is real hard to hear it-- but it's there.
i know they'll take it offa every site it's on soon tho-- it was very clear on the first video i posted-- but you see how quickly that one disappeared.

anyhow-- yeh, the F-bomb.. i'm already sayin it about this stuff-- maybe way too much. maybe i just don't understand it well enough-- but the amount of 'conditions ' that i have, and my necessity for frequent, and quality medical care-- this stuff has me afraid that i'm just doomed. along with many others like me.
my main concerns are--
the mental health care system-- it is already limited - even with good insurance.

pain management-- same thing. i finally, after 14 years of almost as many being treated like a street junky , becoming afraid to even ask for pain meds, going without meds-- so much so i caused myself bleeding ulcers from aspirin overdoses. and still minimal relief of the pain. i finally get a good dr. meds. shots. good fair treatment-- it could all be gone --
my shrink.. my pain doc.. even my crappy endo doc.

these are doctors that keep me alive. literally.

many times my pain has brought me to the point of being suicidal-- which leads me to my shrink- who then puts me inpatient-- in turn, while adjusting psych meds-- while inpatient-- she also rx's pain meds-- so at least short term. i have pain relief, that quiets my mind for a while.

the endo doc? without the immunological shit kept in check? i could -- and hav almost died-- and could die- from addisons' crisis.

with this new health Scare reform?
WTH will happen to folks with chronic pain and illnesses?

if this were in effect when i had the lung clot? i for sure would have DIED/ i almost did as it were. right there in the ER.

"this is a big FUCKIN deal"?????

well it damn sure is.

this entire country is gonna regret it.

UNLESS i am malinformed-- and i sure hope that i AM.

have a happy day :))

EE said...

I wasn't surprised at Biden. I was, however, surprised at Obama's response later on. I think it was something about how he wish he would have said it.
It was just so unnecessary from a top official.
I'll be back tomorrow to get caught up. It's been crazy at the S. house. I also need to message you on FB...

SOUL said...

hiya erin :))
still haven't heard from ya
just call me