Saturday, January 9, 2010

well, there 'she' is - and there she goes


the new bubba mobile
purty eh?

one less thing to stress about in soulland.

as for the rest? who knows? it'll work out. like i said, it always does.

i have been thinkin over the last few days though, and i have decided that i need to take a break from blogging. y'all know how it is, sometimes it's just somethin that needs to be done sometimes.

for me? i want to say that i've had it, and i'm just done with the whole thing. i'm bored with it. i'm pressured by it. i think it's crap that if i don't write for a few days-- folks are all over me-- where are you? update.. etc... but when i write often- i rarely hear much at all. sometimes i feel like someones just peeking over my shoulder reading my journal-- or worse maybe reading my mail. sometimes.
so-- yeh. it just isn't fun anymore for me. at least right now.
maybe i'll be back -- maybe i won't.
maybe i'll put my writing efforts elsewhere.

anyhow-- whatever happens--
i hope y'all stay safe and happy in your worlds-

i'll do what i always do in mine-

laterz-

5 comments:

Mary said...

I understand. Will miss your posts. Remember all your friends in blogland luvs you and only want the best for you. Hugs to my LBF.

Golden To Silver Val said...

Gonna miss your posts, Soul-friend. I always felt like you told it like it was and is....WYSIWYG and that's refreshing. But I do understand....sometimes it feels like a chore to keep up the posts and who needs more chores? Hope you'll still meet me some mornings for coffee and chat. Luv you, take care, God Bless. Hugs, Charlotte.xo

Donna said...

......tart!LOL.....I'll check on you next week...love the truck by the way!
hughugs

Donna said...

Blogging is meant to be fun. Just write when you feel like it and don't let other's schedules dictate yours. I know that I can't take the time to blog as regularly as most would like, but that's the breaks! LOL.

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

i totally get that. Funny difference in crustyland is when I don't write, people don't get on me.. I wonder what would piss me off more--prolly if they were on my tushie to write--

Hang in there tweets..smoke and choke and xxooo!

:)
Awesome color for the soubile.