Saturday, January 16, 2010

out with the old- in with the new


howdy folks---
wouldn't ya know it? my first post on a "new" blog, is gonna misbehave already. it really is "cuz i am me". you'll learn to know that is true about me. i have worst luck than 'Shleprock", from the Flintstones. (ions ago.) i sometimes compare myself to him, or even, at times - "Ziggy".
yes, i know - that ages me, doesn't it? that's ok. age is a state of mind. that's how i see it. unfortunately-- for me... my state of mind? puts me about twice the age i really am.
luckily-- i don't look as bad as i feel. well, most of the time.



anyhow, for those who don't already know, or haven't figured it out by now, who i am,
you will come to find that all of the above statements are true-- and also that everything i write on these pages from here forward are and will be true. i find no need to lie about dumb shit to portray a person who i am not.
i cuss, i get angry, i get happy, i get sad, i go from one extreme to another with my moods and emotions, and i don't try to hide or sugar coat that from or for anyone who may read this. if you can't handle what i say, or write -- you are free to leave.
i only ask that you don't fill my head with crap-- because you feel sorry for me. i don't need pity. i give honesty-- i expect honesty in return.
if you can't be honest with me-- you don't belong here.
head games are for children.
or myspace and facebook. i don't have accounts on either of those for that reason.

my main pet peeve , as far as the words that i write here? i don't steal words from your pages-- don't get so desperate that you need to steal words, phrases or ideas from mine. if a person cannot be original in their own mind-- perhaps they need to get a life, and have some experiences of their own in which to develop their own imagination.
imitation perhaps may be the greatest form of flattery-- plagiarism -- merely pisses me off.

lack of response to what i have to say, along with folks reading my blog only to take my words and ideas, is why i shut my original blog down. although it was quite successful, even til the end. to my surprise. i don't think anyone ever thought i would close her down. it was just 'time' though.

writing is something that comes naturally to me. sometimes i feel if i didn't write, at least something every day-- my head would explode. or maybe my soul would. writing is my form of release- relaxation. it's what i do. and i do it well. at least i think so.

i know i don't write grammatically correct. that is not because i don't know how. it is because i choose not to. i write the way that i talk. i am an intelligent, and creative woman. i am also real, to myself and others. if you are here to critique my grammar or syntax, i prefer you find someone else to 'help'. i obviously don't need your advice in that area. i butcher the english language by choice. not out of ignorance.

also, i'm not trying to 'hide' from anybody by starting this blog. although, i do have a new 'blog identity", and obviously, a new title for said blog. tada-- as if you couldn't tell, right? do ya like it? (it's from the rod stewart song-- in case ya didn't know)
just a nice memory i have-- maybe i'll share the story someday.

so yeh, anyhow-- it was simply time to move on. or maybe out.

so - today is moving day.



how do ya like the place?

personally, i don't like change. but, sometimes, change can be good.
and for me, at this point in time? it's either change, and move on.... or hide in my bedroom for a month. that would be too easy to do right now-- if not for damn responsibilities of the real world.

see-- things change. the irritating underlining is gone. that could be a good thing.

welcome to my blog.
new or old peeps---

you are bustin into God knows what-- every day is mystery with me.
as you will soon learn.
my world is kinda like forrest gump and his chocolates--
ya never know what you're gonna get. :))

y'all have happy days in your worlds today--
i'll do my best in mine-

19 comments:

Staceybeller said...

I'm first, I love you!!!

143

audrod777 said...

Im second! I love you too. Not like Stace of course....
Aud

RiverPoet said...

I'm third and not too late to the game, I hope.

I was just going back and re-reading comments you left me in the days and months after my daughter died. You'll never know how much those words comforted me.

It's probably no surprise to anyone that I disappeared like I did. But I'm back...

Hugs - D

Gypsy said...

Well lookie...I just found you over at JLee's. I'm so glad you're back Brezz (I like that though it will be hard not to think of you as Soul).

I was really disappointed when I visited your other blog and it was gone. I was hoping that nothing bad had happened to make you close it down.

I like the way you write. It's unique, just like you.

BREZZ said...

mornin stace--
i love you teeeewwww -
know that, k?
143 :))

BREZZ said...

audrey-

i'm glad you love me-- and NOT like stez-- that could be a problem :))

i love you too girl.
we need to get together-- i miss ya!
so close-- and yet so far away-- :((

i hope you are happy in your new little world. you sound busy-- but that's not always good for some people-
we're still here, and your room awaits if you need a getaway :))

laterz-

BREZZ said...

never too late too the game RP--

i have been thinkin about you - and checkin on you for quite a while now. you know -- i'm going through some of my own rough times that are similar to yours. so of course you came to mind. i worry about you-- even though it's been a while since we've talked.

i do hope you are feeling at least somewhat better, and finding a path of healing. but-- trust me-- i do know it takes a lot of time. and no one in their right mind should rush you.

big hugs to you--
thanks for comin back- i've missed you

BREZZ said...

gypsy !
you're so smart-- that was my plan :))
i figured you'd see me there and cruise on over.
happy to see you figured out my plan. :))
i woulda left a message on your blog-- but to be honest? there are a few soul peeps-- that i simply hope to leave where they are. most are more than welcome-- but still, some i would rather lose in the fog of blogland. those being the ones who can't think for themselves-- and the ones, who simply 'lurk' and see what ideas they can get from what i say.
i have to admit-- i absolutely hate that.

when someone comes to my page and reads my posts, and my comments-- only to leave without saying a word to me-- then later-- i find MY words on THEIR page--- it makes me nauseous.

i know you know at least a few who i'm talkin about.
but i hope you keep that between you and me.
ummm--and well, whoever else can see this--

anyhow-- i'm so happy to have you here :)) i was gonna email you-- but i think the email i have isn't a good one-- send me the one you use?

hugz to you my dear aussie pal

Debbie said...

I found you! Am I too late to go to breakfast? Darn. I love your new home and my last wonderful dog was named Maggie :)

When you visit me, you'll something's back!! In a new way...

Love ya girl and I don't give a shit HOW you write! I just hope I can remember something other than SOUL :)

BREZZ said...

hey debbie--
you can call me soul if ya want-- i kinda miss it-- i'm just happy to have ya back.
brezz will prolly grow on ya sooner or later tho-
maybe ya just need to see me "brezz a wall" a time or two :))
sorry you missed breakfast-- it was yummay-- :))
k-- i'm headin to your place-- i bet i know what's there --
laterz

Donna said...

Hey there! It's you "oh, she's so sweet and boring" friend! Nothing wrong with making changes now and then - shake out the old feathers and all. Glad that you enlightened me and invited me over for visiting!

Gypsy said...

Actually Brezz I'm not as smart as you think because I'm not sure who you are talking about so your secret is safe with me.

My email is on my profile but to save you looking, it's teardropsandrainbows@gmail.com.

xx

BREZZ said...

hey there-- my sweet and boring friend !!! good to see ya :))
happy to hear the house is comin along-- happier i aint payin for it. when's movin day?
ps:you aren't boring-- but it is fun to say :))

BREZZ said...

gypsy--

that's ok--- senility runs in the family :))
doesn't make ya not smart -- it's better this way anyhow---
no bad blood - ya know.

anyhow--- hope you had a good day-
hugs-

Donna said...

I'm always the last to know...i need coffee...got any?
I knew you'd be back. I saw you "lurking" on my blog...almost called the blog police until I figured out it wasn't Soul but Brezz...you're not from Japan are you?Hahaa...
Alright...you said you wanted honesty? Here it is...
tart...
hughugs

BREZZ said...

HI DONNA-
i thought you was-a - dissin me :((
glad you found your way over. i've missed ya-
tart :)) that word just cracks me up!
perhaps i shoulda used that as my "name" on here. hahaha. howdaya think that woulda worked out? ya me too-- not at all.

anyhow--
good to see you-
big hugs my waccky-o friend-
catchya latah-

EE said...

Hey! I like your new digs. I've been thinking about changing mine around for a while, but have been too lazy to actually do it.
Have fun!!!!

BREZZ said...

hi erin- :))
i was wonderin if you were gonna find your way over--
happy that you did-- and happy you like the new 'diggs'
did you know that you were the first person i ever heard use that word?
i am so behind the times it's scary.

who was the hit me with you best shot stalker?
i MUST KNOW :))

Sophie said...

I am delighted to FINALLY learn that you have started a brand new blog... a new chapter in your life! I can't wait to read more, I'm already liking what I've read here - honest and real, and with all the fire I know you have! :-)