Thursday, October 29, 2009

from colon to eye ball - woo hoo !!

howdy my friends,

how are y'all on this fine fine october day? this october that is almost over-- i might add. that's the part i like best, you know. only a few days and october is behind me for exactly 12 more months. crap-- or is it 11 months? i aint doin math right now. i'll figure it out later. the point is -- one of my most hated months of the year - is over. at least as far as i'm concerned it's over. all the 'bad' days are behind me.

haha "behind me" ... funny i titled this post with the dreaded medical procedures in mind -- and -- i said 'behind me' at least a couple a times, without really thinkin about it. that's sort of a Freudian slip , aint it?

so anyhow -- i woke up entirely way too early this morning, but i couldn't help it really. it was all over but the cryin for the most part anyways. i kept wakin up-- and tryin to go back to sleep from about 230 a.m. on.
but around 3 ish -- here comes sushi jumpin on the bed-- all burrowing her head under my chin. i was kinda half awake anyhow-- so i say -- in a whisper - cuz i didn't wanna wake up soulman, i say -- sushi, you wanna go outside? -- she went all nutcase on me. so apparently that was a resounding YES!

i had to get up then to put her out, so i put eevee out too. and just stayed up. my back of course was killing me -- which was why i couldn't sleep to begin with. so anyhow... i been up most of the time since around 230 or 3. i already know that i will pay for that later. or someone else will. :))

so -- i see that i keep gettin distracted -- 'from colon to eyeball' --- you do know where i'm goin with that right? the upcoming colonoscopy and endoscopy. which was, and has been scheduled for november 9th. it really takes -- at least for me -- prolly more mental prep than physical. i mean that part is no fun at all either -- but i really have to get my mind ready for all of that -- like the whole ball-o-wax "that".
and i have never had both done at the same time --- nor have i been under full anesthesia for this before.
i have only been 'all the way under' two times.... the first time , i was non stop pukin for about nine hours. the second, my BP dropped and the nurse freaked out.. til i reminded her of the addisons. ugh. it took me a minute of freakin out with her -- but when i remembered -- all was ok, they just watched me for a while longer til it went back up.
so anyhow-- yep-- there i was all 'ready' to go.. had my calendar marked to not make plans , etc... cuz well it'll be a 2 day prep for me , cuz i am one of the lucky ones who , well, nevermind, i just need a little extra help.
so-- i get a call -- yesterday-- the gastro 'lady' - tells me they can't get the anesthesiologist out here -- in podunk -- on my scheduled day -- so i have to re-schedule to the following week. woo - hoo. so much for my mindset-- now i have to start all over :((
BUT-- on the bright side? there's like three movies comin out the weekend of the 6th-
that i was a bit bummed out (hha- there i go again) abouut not gettin to see-- now i will be able to. so anyhow. that's that. (well , that part)

next?
do y'all wanna hear more on the cat barf comforter? you know i'll tell ya anyhow-- so just agree -- or go-- i'll miss you if you leave, but i won't hold ya hostage. :(( ok--- well, first of all.. i did attempt-- intensely -- to clean the adult ass sized cat puke stain from my comforter. it didn't help. ever since i've discovered the miracle of peroxide -- this is the first time it has failed me. but -- it is also the first time that i have had such a stain -- on white. linen. ugh. so. peroxide fail.

later-- i figured i'd drop it off at the dry cleaners today -- because well, yet again-- i canceled my outside errands yesterday-- and worked on my office, bills and stuff like that here. just didn't feel like runnin around town.

so. the day rolls on. and on. gosh it was a long day.
anyhow-- i finally go to bed. early for me.. well.. regular time for me actually -- but i bet early for most of you-- but i go to bed.. and WHAT do you think is the first thing i see???? OMG! you're right! but this time-- it took some investigation. i called soulman in there-- i thought it came from the other end to be honest. it really -- to be honest-- looked like little sushi nuggets. we both decided , no-- it had no smell for one thing-- and for two-- it just was too similar-- in ways to the other -- puke-- we've been dealing with-- since bowl one of this particular bag of cat food -- which don't even bother asking -- my cats will be eating no more of. i will let the strays have it.
anyhow-- yep-- my morning and evening delights. i am sickened. soulman cleaned that one up-- but again. peroxide failed us --- is it the material of the comforter? or just the nuclear cat barf?? i am ill over it.

but i don't spose i need to say that i didn't get the new duvet cover yesterday. or did i already say that? oh hell. i don't even know anymore. but i didn't get one. i need to get one. and like brad said -- yup-- i just may go with goth black. ahhh-- maybe green, will match the puke stains nicely?

bleh. double bleh.

ya know-- i had somethin else to tell y'all-- but this is just too long and boring already -- so i'll save it for tomorrow.

it's almost the weekend -
happy days to you all in your worlds --

4 comments:

Donna said...

Have you tried some of that Oxy stuff? I'd get the powder and make a paste of it and let it sit on the stain for a while...never know! Might work! Then again, if it's white, get a Q-Tip, dip the end in clorox and paint part of the stain, if it starts working, do the rest! Let us know!hughugs

SOUL said...

thanks for the tip donna-- but it is already in my car-- waiting for a ride to the dry cleaners. (there's a drive thru one, right by the kids school.

i shoulda known better than to even buy something nice for myself in the first place.
that's why most my stuff is crap ya know. cuz this is what happens when i splurge.

oh just slap me-- i'll shut up.
i won't mention it again til i hopefully have good news to report when i retrieve it from the cleaners.
ugh.

i hope you have a great day -
HUGZ

Jamie said...

Mean Green. It was hard to find here, but it worked wonders on the carpet in the old apartment. We tried the peroxide first...and then this stuff took out alot more of the stains. Seriously, it may be that the comforter is not ever going to be perfect again, and if you try everything else first, I'd spot bleach it. I mean, what the heck, it's white already. Just a thought....

I hope you have a great Friday.

:)

Smocha said...

What is it with cats and this damn barfing??

Only one of mine does it ,but he does it often. It's like a hobby :)

What's yer plan for Halloween?

Luv me