Tuesday, August 25, 2009

heard this song today

how friggin suitable for the news i got as well.
guess what? the cameras were down at the pawn shop that my stolen jewelry was hocked at the day i was robbed. yep. know what that means dontchya? no positive I.D. = no case. why should i be surprised? i guess i'm not. it's cuz i'm ME. remember?
at least soulkid gets her ring back. i get one ring back. i lost a lot more . i may be able to get money... but there is no price for the meaning that stuff held. ya know?
bastards. times like this i wish i was a man so i could go kick someones ass. dammit.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darn it, Soul! This sounds like the story of when our house at the farm got broken into and even though they knew who did it and caught them with some of our stuff, the case was dropped so they could prosecute him on another case instead. SO FRUSTRATING! I'm glad you got something back, but I know that doesn't feel like much. There are laws of karma though, and the guys who did this to you have ensured themselves full returns. You will be filing a claim with the mover's insurance, right? Even if money can't replace what was taken, it could sure buy you something new and pretty!

JLee said...

Well, that's kind of mixed news I suppose. Damn shame about the surveillance camera, but it does happen quite a bit. Were you up for lunch tomorrow? I have to get my windshield replaced, but they should be gone by noon...

Golden To Silver Val said...

Thats BULL. Here in Michigan they have to give up their thumbprint at the pawnshop....they don't do that in Texas??? I don't blame you for being mad. I'm livid and it isn't even my stuff! Ask about that thumbprint!

Angie Weid said...

Love Theory of a Deadman! I'm all over their tunes, just kinda fitting my life tone right now. Onto you ... as tough as it is, let that shit go. It's just stuff. They will get theirs in the end. There's truth to "Karma is a Bitch." You've got a great house, a wonderful famiy and an awesome set of friends ... rock on!

EE said...

If you want an a$$ to kick, I have a great target for you!!!!
So sorry, Soul.