Wednesday, July 15, 2009

i'm up nowwwwww..... sorta


and dammit i'm TIRED.

wth is wrong with me? i should be on my way out the door right this minute to start my business and stuff, but what AM i doing? well, other than writing this post....
nuthing. i got up over two hours ago --- after another up til all hours night -- and all i did was sit here and vegetate for prolly an hour. then when i started thinking about all i have to do today ... most of which is crap that i have put off for days already..... and i started to nod off. i'm tired ALL the time. it's gettin ridiculous. i'm up til God knows when, i sleep only a few hours at "night", take naps in the day, and accomplish nothing. can we say "w-o-r-t-h-l-e-s-s ?

ok... i'll stop.
closing went well the other day. no surprises. no hold-ups. and we paid a LOT less out of pocket than we thought we would. we didn't know all the money we had paid already would be deducted--- like... home inspection, the whatever money up front -i can't think of what it's called now.. the500.00 ... some other costs and fees, i don't know-- but about 2500.00 that we already paid out was deducted from our costs so we paid so little--- we went out for steak dinner that night !!

our real estate lady sold a house to some folks from arkansas right before she saw us that day, and they had been professionally moved --- she told them we would be more than happy to take their boxes off their hands --- and we are-- so we will be gettin those tonight--- tons of em. plus packing paper and frame boxes. i'm so happy i don't have to go trash diggin for boxes !!!!


maybe, just maybe, i can motivate enough to pack a little at a time. we have nearly a month to do it in. but the thought still overwhelms me.
baby steps...baby steps.... ugh.

ok folks... i best get offa my arse , lest i fall asleep --- i really do need to get my outside business done-- so i can get to workin on this house!

hope y'all are well and happy in your worlds today---
catch up with ya later

9 comments:

EE said...

I'm so happy for you guys, but so not envy all the packing/moving that you will be doing!!!
Don't you just love it when you find out that you don't have to pay as much as you thought you would???

Mary said...

Just checkin' in to see how closing went. Glad it wasn't painful. Really happy 4 you.

Surgeon appt today went well. All margins clear. Still have several appointments on my calendar but still the news is good. Going to bed. More later.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the packing. I found it was helpful in deciding what I didn't want or need any longer. No sense packing crap.

Brad said...

Glad that went so smoothly- here's hoping the move does too. The yard sale thing is a good idea - I wish I would have been a little better at sorting and selling - I still have unpacked boxes in the basement and we moved 4 years ago!

Cheryl said...

Remember...this is your last move. Right? Look at the trees, not the forest. And have your family help. You're overwhelmed now. No wonder you're sleeping.

Smocha said...

ditto what Brad said. We moved here 5 years ago and still have stuff in the attic we never unpacked and never will. And I know that YOU my dear, have way too much stuff! LOL

Love me

p.s. get up!Come help me clean the boat.

Angie Weid said...

Yeah Hooray!!

I am so excited for ya'll that the closing went so well, with a bit of bonus money to boot. Plus, scoring boxes from a recent move is SWEET!!! Remember to only pack up your favorite things and curb/donate the rest. You want your new home to only have happy vibes flowing through it.

SoulFund? Well, a fellow blogger @ Bent Objects set up a "Help keep Terry caffinated" fund on his blog. Guess there is a PayPal function you can add. Just a thought. I'd be there in a flash if you can cover the travel expenses.

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for yall, getting the nice house! Agree, look at trees and not the whole forrest and this will be your last move so move only stuff you really want. You have moved several times so you have probably already weeded most things you don't want. Lower temp next 4 days should help also! aj

Smocha said...

Bwa ha ha ! I'm cracking up here ,that the absolute QUEEN of clutter just gave you that advice. LOLOLOLL
(I speak of your aunt AJ)

What I came to say was "where the hizzell are you????"