Sunday, July 19, 2009

i open my mouth and the bitch falls out

howdy folks--

after several attempts at writing an actual post this morning-- i have given up. i claim defeat. i am blogless. i am an exhausted bitch. hear me roar.

i am even a stranger to myself-
i've gone psycho -
i give lectures to the soul clan-
i am obsessed with deadlines,
and all that needs to be done, and CLEANED.
all i can think about or do involves two homes.











be afraid. be very afraid.












i'm SUCH a bitch - they made a magazine about me !








Align Center



y'all have happy , bitch free days. i'm bitch enough for all of us!

6 comments:

Donna said...

Just go fishing...Hahaaa..hughugs

SOUL said...

oh how i would love to--- trust me, i think about it ten times a day-- i just force myself to have fun... i have work to do. ugh.

oh, but something i haven't mentioned yet? and this does make me happy --- we are gonna be spittin distance from all of our little fishin spots !!!! the creek too ...

i could walk , or ride a bike to the creek... well... if i wasn't so lazy. :))

happy sunday!

SOUL said...

i meant -- i can't....
i can't force myself to have fun.

good lawd.. where has my brain gone?

hugz back..

Smocha said...

Just think ...it'll all be over soon. :)


You'll be in yer new house and it should be clean for at least a week. LOL

Love me

I'm washing windows. FUN FUN FUN!

Golden To Silver Val said...

I know only too well what you're going through....well, PART of what you're going through anyway. Moving when you don't feel good could turn Mother Theresa into a bitch. I'm glad I haven't had to do it too many times. Of course its a great way to clean house. Can't wait to see your place once you get all settled in. Is it in the same school district? Close to shopping? In a subdivision or sort of off by itself? Closer to soul-man's work or farther away? You must provide your many fans with this info. Settle down...have some iced tea and relax for a bit. Things will look differently when you get some rest. Hugs. Love, Charlotte.

Raine said...

If I was financially capable , I'd come and help you