Tuesday, June 2, 2009

fact-fiction- superstitions - or just plane weird


once upon a time ,i was eight months pregnant, when standing in line at a store, paying for a few items i noticed someone i know standing behind me. We began to talk to each other. small talk at first. She and the - also pregnant friend she is with, are on their way to see a movie at the theater. it just so happens to be a movie i had recently seen; about a pregnant woman, on a passenger ship, set back a hundred years or so, similar to The Titanic, but not. the entire thing was about babies; the conversation, the "characters, and the items being purchased by all of us. as i realized our conversation was holding up the line at the cashier , i grabbed up my bag, and began to walk away, all saying our goodbyes, and see ya laters etc. when i heard something fall. - my phone? the tv remote? i fumbled for what fell on the ground, it was the remote... barely visible, i saw the 3:23 a.m on the clock. and i was up. you just don't understand how happy i was to find that i was dreaming! but no more sleepin after that.
it's been thundering outside ever since. loud--rollin, clappin thunder.

i wonder just what kind of day lies ahead of me.

so far, it all seems kinda strange.

what did you dream about?????

14 comments:

JLee said...

Wow. Was that a dream? Or real? I had the weirdest dream I don't even wanna say it on here! Maybe I'll tell you later. lol (no, it's not a sex dream..haha)

Smocha said...

At least there were no rotten horse hams involved. LOL

It's been a long time since I had a preggo dream.

Unfortunately my last dream was a boring one. About my old Real estate peeps in Chicago.I had gone back there and found out they had moved my desk and stuff all the way to the back. Thrilling. LOL

Woo hoo ! Only 2 more days and I see my chilluns!
Wish you were coming you slorch!

Love me

SOUL said...

yes J it was a dream... last night--and i really did drop the tv remote off the bed-- that's what woke me up-- i was surprised it was 3:23-- not 3:33-- that woulda really been freaky.
for some reason--in real life , every where i turn, someone is pregnant--or havin a baby--- it's creepy.

you have to email me about your dream.. you have me curious now--hurry---do it now :))
have a good rainy day-- can you believe this crap? !

SOUL said...

yes, a rotten horse ham woulda really topped it off... YUM.

bet your desk being moved has somethin to do with traveling alone-- or leavin your kitty all by his lonesome. or perhaps your baby growin up. poor you. i feel for ya. he's not a baby anymore. now he has a new woman to take care him. isn't it weird. i learned how that is last time we lived with my mom in law. but i will say no more.

take oodles of pics--and vidz if you can

it breaks our hearts that we can't go!

Mary said...

Honey, that was no dream - it was a nightmare. . . A live nightmare no rotten horse ham.

Yesterday's fish was a nice one. Sorry about the broken rod.

Donna said...

Stay in the Light!!!......hahaha...hughugs

Angie Weid said...

That was awesome the way you wrote this story about your dream. I've been having a lot of weird quirky dreams that I remember though can't seem to describe the events because none of it makes sense. Happens when I'm under stress. Thursdays court date, can't wait for this 26 month drama to be over (though it will never be truly over).

I am truly looking forward to our Texas adventure. How many days to go?

Anonymous said...

...testing... I'm still trying to figure out how I'd know what no. I was .... 1,000 or such. where does it show up? aj

Cheryl said...

That was weird. I wonder what it meant? You'll have to let us know how your day goes. I hardly ever remember my dreams.

SOUL said...

ahhh... the light-- is that the secret? :))

SOUL said...

10 and a wake up angie baby !!!
leave all your troubles behind-- we're gonna have fun !

good luck on thurday-

SOUL said...

aj... whaaaaat?

SOUL said...

OOOPS MARY-- i missed you sorry--

it really was a nightmare ! i couldn't imagine bein pregnant again..ugh..at MY age? could you see it? ugh. sheer terror.

thanks btw-- those were fun fish--both were about that size--and on light line--fun stuff!

SOUL said...

hey cheryl-- it was weird--and i almost never do remember my dreams-- but anyhow- i guess it didn't really mean anything-- normal day-- lazy , didn't even leave the house.
now i get to play catch up again tomorrow.
hopefully it won't start off with baby dreams and thunderstorms. ugh.