Monday, May 25, 2009

would i lie to y'all?

i told ya-- i get fatter by the damn day--
i think it has somethin to do with the blood clot-- or the coumadin.
the first pic is before the clot. also before my hair got out of hand -- ugh-


that is what i want to look like again.
soon.


this one--- i'm not too sure about , but i think it may be
last summer-
along with the "everyone bein home weight gain"
but i still fit in my clothes!


BUT THIS!
OMG---
i weigh what i did before i got sick a few years ago when we moved to NM.
and it came on fast.
and i hate my hair.
i'm just miserable with my appearance and my lack of energy.

but-- there's good days, along with the bad.
sometimes i even feel like i lost a few pounds--
until the next day-- when i feel like i put on ten more pounds in my sleep !
WTF??

so, there ya have it charlotte.
tell me i don't need a moo moo

i'm startin my diet tomorrow--
hahahahahaha, i know-- it's as funny to me as it is to you-
but it must be done. i just had to wait til after i had my baby back ribs--
and PB M&M's :))

hope y'all had good weekends, and start your weeks off on a good note!
latah

11 comments:

Cherie/ Butterfly Dreamer said...

you dont look fat and that is a good fish (bass) you have there.

XX said...

There will be no Moo Moo wearing, thank you very much. You can't go fishing in one of those!

Smocha said...

ugh hum.... *throat clearing noise*

I am your sistah' and I ain't gonna lie. Those first two pictures ,you look like crappy death.

The last one ,you would probably look like your beautiful "normal " self, if you took off those damn glasses.

Trust me, you are gorgeous at your normal(NOW). Anorexia is not pretty on you.

I wish you were here dahlink to help me for the wedding.

Love me

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

we are our own worst critiques but I think you look healthy and great!!
t/
w
e
e
t
s

SOUL said...

hmmm....
well thanks y'all.
and yes it would be kinda hard to fish in a moo moo LOL.
maybe i just need to get rid of this pile of hay on my head and i might feel a little better. but really-- it's just weird to pack on so much weight so fast for seemingly "no" reason... then pack up clothes i have worn for three years-- only to buy new clothes that i can't fit in right -- i swear i need maternity clothes. wth??

what kind of belly exercise is there that wont hurt my back??

haelp .

hope you all have happy days today--

ps-- smocha-- you know the mental crap i go thru with my weight.... child abuse goes a long way.
thank you, may i have another?
ugh

Smocha said...

Yes , I know how ya feel. I have just lost 20 pounds and gained it all back in a matter of a few months.

But really, you do look mahvalous dahlink!!!

ac said...

You don't look over weight. You look GREAT!. I wish I was staring down a fish. I think you look healthy. :)

Donna said...

Sorry I'm late!!haaa...I'm working the front counter by myself(what a day...Crystal's out sick) and just wanted to let you know I use a Canon Rebel XT and I HATE fruitcake!!Hahaa...BUT the apricot pecan cake is WONDERFUL!!
You're not fat!

Debbie said...

Not. Fat. Period.

Moo Moo LOL. I got one and my son said it embarrassed the hell out of him and to please not wear it around. My BFF wears one all the time at the lake and I know she's much more comfortable. She would fish in it!

EE said...

You definitely don't look like you've gained an ounce!
I also like your hair (from what I can tell under that hat:) It looks longer.
I've got about 15 pounds that I need to lose. I absolutely HATE dieting. I'm hoping that it will just miracuously disappear on its own.
Hope you guys had a great holiday weedend!!

Brad said...

OK Sistah - I laid off the cookies and walked three miles on Monday - I'm thinking another good walk tonight - when do you wanna do our weigh-ins baby?