Tuesday, March 24, 2009

i'm so irrisponsible




"which way do i go george?"


the weather is sposed to get bad in a little while so i cancelled my va appointment. no way am i drivin to dalas --and back--in the rain. these people can't drive when it's dry... so uh uh.

i cancelled my appointment--
and i wanna go fishin before it rains!

i have a million things to do here--
but i just can't get motivated.

i do have an appointment later with my kid.
that's a little stressful-- her and her counselor actually.
thats at 4.
i'd have plenty of time to fish til it rains and go there.
right?
ok thanks..
fishin it is


y'all have happy days in your worlds
i'll work on it here in mine.


7 comments:

Mary said...

Life is busy here, too. Just time to say, "Thinkin' good thoughts 4 U." Fishing should relax you for the appointment at 4. Hope it goes well.

Smocha said...

Um could you come clean my house ? i can't get motivated either. :)

Portia said...

happy spring! hope you catch a good one:)

Andrew said...

Catch a whopper Soul! I still plan on going fishing some this summer. The river is a stone's throw from my house.

JLee said...

There is always time for fishing! Did you see the pic of the trout I caught at the cabin? You'd be proud! lol

Debbie said...

I haven't fished in years, but do love it. Son fishes quite a bit. I would definitely prefer it over the VA any day.

I need to backtrack on your blog and catch up with daughter thing.

ac said...

nice fish pin!