Tuesday, February 24, 2009

it's 6 a.m have you seen my brain?

yep-- that really is my car ---
i told ya 333 is not good luck..





mornin peoples--


i just can't get it together folks. i swear i think the psycho hospital must've done something to my brain.. like electric shock-- or maybe a lobotomy ! that i don't remember.
my memory hasn't been "right" for several years-- but lately-- since a day or two before i got out of the hoosegow -- my memory is just CRAP! not as bad as when i was in , or even a couple days later-- but i still just don't remember stuff.
a few examples? for one-- i can be cruisin blogs... and i will read a post-- that to me, is new..or one i haven't seen before-- then i'll go to comment on it-- and guess what? there I am.. having already commented a day or two before. sometimes even that morning! i have to say, i am getting quite upset about it.
another thing? the most recent being just this morning... i woke up around five-ish ... i started to just try to go back to sleep-- then i thought - "oh hell, it's saturday !" -- "maybe i can grab my buddy on chat--if she's up.."




well guess what? y'all, i'm sure y'all already know this-- but it's flippin TUESDAY! WTH???
aaaand i feel just about like
<--------- HIM! ugh.





i'm beginning to get pissed off at my neuro doc-- i really think he didn't see the importance of my (new and worse) memory problem--
but he could have and should have at least looked at the MRI films.
i want to know what "lesions" are on my brain-- and what that means. and if it has anything to do with my memory. or a stroke-- like the other doc said--who did the mri. this is my brain folks-- if i get any worse with my memory-- or moods--or any of these stupid things goin on lately--- someone better just do me in... i am not gonna go thru the rest of my life being a moron. ugh.

oh, before i forget :))
i have to ask y'all.... does this kid look creepy, or what? she looks like a friggin ax murder to me! it's a sandwich kid, chill the hell out!
ugh... freak-ay serial killer in the making, i say.

oh, so anyhow--

these are not MY fence-- but similar...



it's still dark outside-- but later on, i will try too get my own fence up here-- so you can see --- "if it aint one thing, it's another".... UGH

such as.. bein stuck right here and not able to write below those pics.
they just keep movin down as i type,
and it's quite irritating. :(
AHA-- i fixed it! (i hope.)


(THESE ARE MY FENCE ---)



(it's cuz i'm me ya know)




of course y'all know i will never
be caught up-
but , one can hope-
right?


ok anyhow-- not much else goin on around here. aside from the fact that i have a huge mess on my hands after a week of accomplishing very little around here. well.. i did get caught up on my kitchen..




yup-- dishes too! :))

and my umpteen loads of laundry-- of course that is a never ending task, much like the dishes.. but at least i'm not overwhelmed by those things today.

(oooh--she's got the right idea eh?)



(looks like MY couch, but it's not)

i also have most of my tax crap sorted.... that alone took DAYS. ok many hours a DAY--for DAYS. it wouldn't be so bad, if i could be more organized with the med , dr's, and rx rcts through the year-- then it would just be all right there when it was time to get on it. but noooooo----- i have to go thru every drawer, file, and cubby hole at tax time-- to find these rct's .. which in the end NEVER make a difference in our refund. so, why do i bother? i spose cuz i just have hope that one day-- all the cash i pour out for these things.. will come back in one way or another. ugh... there's just so many of theeem!



but, i do believe i am pretty close to just adding it all up now-- and there's ALOT.


i bet a third of our money goes to medical shit-- at least this year it did. ugh. i am not lookin forward to the total tally on that ... but rest assured, i'll be bitchin about it later. :))



alright peeps.. i reckon i shall get outta heah, and try to be productive today---

my never ending list is gonna be big as a quilt if i don't get off my arse early . and wouldn't ya know it-- speaking of medical bills-- i have a stupid appointment smack in the middle of the day--- i know after that, i will be outta gas-- it takes a lot out of a person when they hate their doc. (endocrinologist today).

so anyways-- y'all have happy days in your worlds today---
i don't expect happy in mine-- but busy is good-- sometimes.
laterz y'all...

8 comments:

Smocha said...

Ha ha , that kid looks like Chucky.

If you had a Skatzi you'd have a file for every single piece of paper. LOL
I swear, we do have files with ONE paper in them.
I am of the stuff everything somewhere and find it later, filing style.Wonder where we got that from? LOL

That hospital where you got your MRI should be able to give you a copy of your MRI.Then you can take it to whatever doctor you want.
They gave me a whole package of my cat scan. It looks like a big envelope with about 50 xrays in it.

Your memory sounds just like mine. So if you get a diagnosis on that, let me know what I have. :)

I updated tew.
Enjoy your laundry!

Love me

SOUL said...

ola smocha--
yes i know-- she kinda scares me. i like a grilled cheese now n then too-- but man, i just don't get THAT excited when i have one.

i am the skatzi here-- i've just lost my mojo-- dammit. i know you remember how organized i was -- once upon a time. :((

yes-- i can get a CD of the MRI-- and i thinki will have to do that-- bad part? i'm just too worn out to be my own friggin advocate-- i need a minion-- or five.

i wonder if the calcium, and "artery disease"--which is what they called it in MY brain--- may have somethin to do with the memory shit????
OR at minimum, my never ending migraines??

welp-- headin to your place--
luv me

Anonymous said...

Read up on the med's you take. I take ambian to sleep at night and it causes short term memory loss. My memory is horrible! I want to think it's that and not heritity like your mom! How's home schooling going? aj

SOUL said...

aj--

i have researched my meds-- i'm always researchin somethin.. :)) like a hobby. but the dr's sure don't ..so it's up to me. like the breakdown after 2 weeks on chantix. think about that-- dr. asshat! ooooh they make me mad-- before i started it-- i asked like THREE docs if it would be ok. i got THREE yeses.. sure take it. UGH-- then i end up in a mental ward-- peachy!

so anyhow-- that is why i was switched from topamax- to depakote-- as a mood stabilizer... due to the memory loss-- it has been connected to topamax for years-- and i have taken topamax for at least ten years. UGH. if i was smart-- i woulda been a medic in the navy--- oh i forgot-- i asked about that-- it was a six year enlistment-- and i just didn't have that much faith in the navy at that time. if i woulda known i'd stay for 8-- i could be a doctor. dammit.

so anyhow-- yup-- i have that same fear--- altzheimers does run in families-- and i swear-- i have it-- or early signs of it. i hope not tho. i'd rather just be a moron.
too bad she never had brain scans- we could compare them to mine and smochas.
(did she have any? can you check? )

ok i must go--
happy tuesday

Nicey said...

My brian got a bit scrambled but that was down to the meds that I was taking - Escatasy !!

Now feeling a whole load better !

You take it easy dude.
Laters

Nicey

SOUL said...

hey there nicey--

that'll do it---
just say NO.

and do me a favor-- ?

i don't even wanna talk about ecstasy --- i do however want to kick the ass of the guy who sold it to my kid !

not a happy subject around here.

hope you have a good day..

josie2shoes said...

I hate it when my brain gets foggy and makes me forget things and do stupid stuff, so I can relate to your frustration. I'm hoping and praying they will get you some real answers that make sense soon!

Blur Ting said...

yah, that kid looks creepy like she has alot of evil thoughts running thru her head.

I can empathise with you. When I miss washing laundry for just one day or two, I never seem to be able to catch up after that. Then the sheets need to be washed, and dshes and this and that. Oh, what a pain.