Sunday, November 16, 2008

this is continued from the below post-- cuz i put that one up today too

hi peoples--

if you're wonderin why i would have a sunday post, marked as a saturday post-- it's cuz i fell asleep last night tryin to write it--and just finished it a few minutes ago.. that's why. just thought i'd straighten that up here-- cuz i don't think i mentioned it til late in the other one.


so anyways, i hope it wasn't too hellish gettin through that one. i'll tell ya-- it was hellish to write it. my brain just isn't workin right lately. and maaan i'm tired this last couple days too.

in fact, i think i will be takin a nap " right quick". haha do any of y'all say that? right quick?
i don't really say it. not out loud. i've known people who do. i'm not sayin there's anything wrong with it. i like a good ole southern folk accent. like goin fishin down at the crick. or goin to the store , right quick. or how bout... i'm so plum give out i'm takin me a nap right quick!

that would be the one. :))

i just wanted to jump in here and let y'alll know that both these posts are todays--- saturday and sunday--
and to let you know that "yesterdays" was just a little late late last night--- and i was just real tired.

i didn't mean to ramble so long, and i hope i didn't bore anybody to death. cuz i'd sure miss ya :))

i'll check around later on... soulman took soulkid to mallhell :))
perfect time for a nap-- this is quiet time i just cannot waste---

hope y'all are havin happy weekends!

6 comments:

Golden To Silver Val said...

Well, at least you're getting SOME answers and for that we must be thankful. Hope the mystery will soon be solved and you're back to normal....and on your way to the lake for some fishin'. I'm off to work now in the freezing cold with snow on the ground. Lucky me.

SOUL said...

hiya charlotte--

no snow here yet-- thank God--
crossing my fingers that your winter this go round is nowhere close to last year.

happy new week to ya

Anonymous said...

Just caught up on the last post and this one hoping that there would be some news...any news. I hope this cyst business is harmless. I've just had something removed from the back of my hand that appeared to be skin cancer. I probably should ring and find out. My theory is if it was something bad they'd ring me right?


Gotta go...I've got 3 baskets of ironing with my name writen all over them....grrrr.


I hope you start feeling better soon Soul :) Big hugs & kisses xoxoxo

SOUL said...

hey gypsy--

i actually did just get a call--- silly me-- i thought it might be about the ct /cyst-- cuz it kinda just a little concerning.
they didn't even mention it.

just somethin bout my cholesterol and goin back on meds for it-- then i had to correct her on the name she kept saying for the med. ugh.

well.. i told her to find out about the ct-- again -- she knew nothin bout it.

so-- my advice to you-- call your doc yourself, -- i don't know how they are out there in aussieland-- but you surely know my disdain for docs out here.
you never mentioned that btw-- i do hope it's alright---that sun over there is vicious.

and 3 loads of ironing-- haha.. it's a miracle if i get to 3 loads of wash around here.

i haven't ironed a thing in ten years! :((

hugs back atchya

EE said...

Hey! I haven't been around much lately. Don't know what my deal is. Havne't done any blog stuff lately. I think about you often, though, and wonder how you're doing.
I did the mallhell thing with my daughter and a friend this weekend. UGH!!!

SOUL said...

somehow E--
i think the mall might be tolerable if you were there... maybe. :))
did you get yourself anything?

don't worry bout not bein around much-- just don't forget to come back :))
really. i'm surprised you find time to even use a computer--much less talk to people on it :))
good to see ya!