Saturday, October 11, 2008

where have all the fishies gone?

a lot of you have seen this, but many haven't. so here it is.
(again). i haven't watched it in a long time myself. but it just goes to show-- that we have overcome some pretty bad times in our life and years together (hittin 17+ now) -- and i have to believe that we will get beyond this too. we have to, right?

happy saturday folks--
i'm gonna finish up my office today and get a pic up-- sometime. doesn't need much more than the floor and dusting now. i ran outta gas yesterday before i got all the way done.

i shall try to get some cruisin done after a while-- i have realized-- i haven't paid bills in a while. oopsy!



value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=228287&server=vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=&fullscreen=1" />
Untitled from brezz on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Mary said...

Soul, I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this video. thanks for sharing all these happy smiles and proud moments with us, your friends. I have to say a tear rolled down my face as I watched the second time and prayed for these happy times to come to your life again.

Summer said...

It's nice to have history with someone you love.

Cheryl said...

I loved this slide show too. It really gave me hope for your future, and the future of your family. There's so much love there, in every picture. Seeing soulkid grow up...it reminded me of mine. The love and hope we had, the reality of the current situation. Both of our kids know we love them with all our hearts. We can only pray that that knowledge will be their anchor.

Happy A!