Friday, October 10, 2008

still friday----


and it still sucks... but i just thought i'd check in with ya... even tho it is the weekend and it'll prolly be slow around here til monday.
anyhow-- i haven't taken a pic of my office yet-- but i will.
i did go fishin today, but only for a while, about an hour. didn't catch anything. i don't think i even got a bite. not sure what's up over there. the fishin is nothin like it was last year. remember some of those fish i hauled out of there last summer? damn, i bet i had 4 and five pounders almost every day. at least limits of 3 pounders. wonder wth happened. maybe someone started keepin em outta there or somethin?? dunno. sure is no fun to go over there and not catch fish though.
anyhow. i picked up soulkid after school. she told me that a kid died of a heroin overdose. i guess last night. she didn't know him, but she knew of him. i guess she had seen him around etc. i hope it was a wake up call for her. or a reminder. here we are with another weekend in front of us, and she wants to go places and see her friends, and i of course want to chain her to her bed, or keep her with me- under me the whole time. i know i can't though. and it surely sucks.
i think my ulcers busted through again. when i was fishin i got the most awful belly ache in the world-- it still hasn't stopped. erg.
if i woulda known then , what i know now--- i woulda got fixed after number two. this is like havin acid dripped slowly on every inch of my body.
somebody make it stop.

and enjoy your weekend :))

i really am gonna try.
i have been through worse. at least she isn't underground. right? every day she's above ground-- we'll call a good day. or something.

i'll be back tonight or tomorrow --- hopefully with something not so drab to talk about.

5 comments:

The Real Mother Hen said...

Ah Soul, you still have weather warm enough to fish I see, lucky you :)

Again, with all my best wishes I hope you have a splendid weekend.

Brad said...

Peace Sistah - I'll be around and looking for ya.

Blur Ting said...

Yah, no fish but at least you get out of the house for an hour. Have a peaceful weekend.

Jamie said...

Looking for you this morning, hope things are at least a little better this am. Love you. Hugs.

Mary said...

I think of you often and hope you are having a good day. I haven't commented much because I've been sorta "out of myself" for a few days. Take care and know that I care and wish I cold offer something to make things better.