Wednesday, October 8, 2008

thinkin out loud


do y'all think that's true?

ahh great-- the lovely mysterious underlining. hmm.

anyhow. back to what i was saying.
don't panic... yet. i don't own a gun. and hubby sold his a couple months ago. so for now-- no worries.
but-- just for a consensus, i have to ask...

as a mother-- if some asshole got your kid hooked on drugs--- she being 14--- and him being 18 ! would you not want some justice? i'm not saying i want to go as far as to shoot the kid. but i swear i do want something . and so does soulman. i have asked around. i have a phone number, i know where he lives, i know his first and last name. and the rest would be easy.

problem being---- he lives with some other 14 year old girl and her family ! wtf is wrong with THAT picture? ugh. it just makes me sick. but again the only way that we could approach him, is on their property. then what? WE would be the ones to get in trouble if something got out of hand.

there are ways i --we could find him away from the house-- i know where he hangs out-- and i also know that he takes these young girls to a 17 and up club in frickin dallas-- with fake id's-- mine was one of them!

i am in such a boilin rage against this guy. and i have never even seen him. but he has been in my house-- taken my kid all over dfw, broke her heart, broke her spirit, got her addicted to drugs, but i don't know what he looks like. is that not the most fucked up thing ever?
of course-- she told us he was 15 for months-- until about three weeks ago--maybe four-- that's when she finally said he was 18. every day i get more pissed.

i can't be mad at her anymore. not for what has already been done. she is working on her. the best way she knows how. i do see an improvement too. everyone knows the first step is admitting a problem.. she has done that. she does what we put in front of her. i know that must be awfully hard at her age-- and especially for soulkid-- y'all who have been around a while know just how hard headed this girl can be.

which brings me back to this boy. i'm so enraged at him. and so is hubby. most of you have seen my hubby in pix. he is a very large man. he could step on this guy and kill him. one punch to temple? dead. one slap to his fuckin pierced lip? i'd pay to see it. but, we know we can't do that. and it's so hard not to.

i could survive in prison. i've been in hospitals, i've been on isolated duty in the navy, i've been a recluse in my own home for months and years at a time. i can live that way, and be ok. i believe that. i'd miss fishin. hubby would visit. :)) someone else said they'd send me stuff. what have i got to lose?

it's so hard not to think about . but i'm sure there has to be another way to do something about this. i just don't know what it is.

so--- now that i have babbled on about nothing...

what would you do?

12 comments:

JLee said...

I think I would be feeling just about the same as you! But then again, this guy is just a kid himself when you think about it. Not that it's any kind of excuse, but maybe it would help you feel less angry if you thought of him as such. When it comes to your children though, I can totally understand the rage...

WaterLearner said...

Hee hee .. you really like to reinforce the message by underlining huh? How u do that?

Brad said...

Good Lord - is that what you've been dealing with? Well it sure explains why you've been so upset.

If you haven't already, report his ass to the local cops. Call him and let him know that you know and aren't going to be keeping your mouth shut. Tell soulkids school, tell anyone who will listen.

He is just another kid. Somebodies boy who must be hooked himself and needs help.

I'm sorry your having to deal with this crap.

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

I would get a hold of his license plate #, and call it in to the station via a pay phone to anon advise them that you are aware of drug activity going on with this gentlemen, and he is in the company of 14 year old girls..

and if that doesn't help===
Go with your instincts..
BUT!! As much as you're enraged and Soulman too (I WOULD BE LIVID ANd well, who knows what else I'd do), your Soulteen needs you more face to face then anything now..

that scum shouldn't be allowed to mess with your head, her heart and everything else..Karma's a bitch and it will happen..

(anon phone call to the police department, you have enough info on him to call something in--P.S. Check to see if he has a myspace or facebook account too...)

Thinking of you and wishing there was something I could do.

what a jag scum douche nozzle!

Blur Ting said...

Gee Soul, that's a really tough one. I would be so freaking mad with that boy too. But really, I won't quite know what to do from there. Would talking to his parents help? I know that when my kid was much younger and got bullied by another boy in school, I went up to the boy and told him in a nice matter, not to harrass my son ever again.

I didn't threaten him but I kind of started by saying that he's bright and has a good future ahead and that he shouldn't ruin it by bullying other kids. Then I gave him a hard stare and said "And I don't want to see you bullying my son ever again." I could see that beneath that tough exterior, he was scared stiff.

I don't know if this works on that 18 year old boy but perhaps Soulman could give him a stern warning? I have read from reports that these teenagers get themselves into trouble and though they put up a tough front when they get arrested, they're just trembling inside.

ac said...

I don't know what I would do, kiddo, I really don't. I think I would feel just like you do though. I would want very badly do SOMETHING. I know you and Soulman will think of something *legal* to do that will make you feel better. But just in case... I'm baking a big ole cake with a file in it. HA! Hugs kiddo! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Mary said...

Everyone who has read my blog and comments knows I can be a real hard ass. True this is a young man who was lead to drugs and whatever else by someone else. The bottom line is that he is endangering and ruinning the lives of young girls. In my book he has no excuse.

You'll get an email from me soon.

EE said...

Crusty Beef has some very good advice. I'd talk to the cops about the drug activity.
Also, an 18 year old messing with a 14 year old... not sure if that's the case, but if so, THAT's ILLEGAL.
Your feelings are totally normal. Please think long and hard before you do anything, though;)
You guys are going to make it thru this. Stay strong!!

Karen said...

Soul I am quite sure if I were in your shoes I would want to cause this kid grievous bodily harm too but you know if you do that it will be you who pays the higher price and then who will Soul kid have to look out for her?

Call the cops, get revenge legally, please don't take things into your own hands. It will only end badly for YOUR family, not his. Call the cops....


I have two 14 year olds and I hope I never have to face what you're going through. I cannot even imagine how much rage you feel, how worried you are, but I'm begging you Soul not to punish him yourself.

Angie Weid said...

I would be feeling exactly like you, no doubt. Don't drop down to his level, you and Soulman are far better people. I would go to the cops. He's 18 hanging with 14-15 year old girl and drugs are involved. Give them a tip. Also, if Soulkid knows the other girls, go to their parents and share your family's story.

Tell everyone you know about this dude. I'm feeling for you sista.

WaterLearner said...

Yozz ..how's your thursday? Yippeeee! Weekend is so very near!

Anonymous said...

Do call the police asap! not this late in the day but first thing in the morning! and if he's still in school, report him to the school! Don't sit back. They could get back together or he could do this to another child! I'm sure you don't want to think about it, or even admit it to yourself, but sneaking around they most likely had sex; Charge him with statutory (spelled wrong) rape! Best way to send him to jail! Whatever you do, DO something but NOT yourself! Go thru police! aj