Thursday, September 4, 2008

thinkless thursday

(poorly edited)


well, looks like even when i got nuthin to say-- there's somethin to say. eventually.
but-- at this point-- i actually don't have the time i thought i was gonna have to say it in.

yep, just a few minutes ago--- i looked like this---


oh great-- now my pix don't wanna upload. dammit-- and like i said-- i don't have much time for this post--

so i shall add the pics later-- ugh.

anyhow-- that is if this thing works at all-- or if it doesn't decide to let me post em, before i'm done and do end up with time--

anyhow--

real quick...

you'd think, after a couple days without posting, i would have somethin to say-- well i don't-- or should i say-- i didn't. so i was sittin here, tryin to think, hmmm, what can i talk about--

so my mind wanders---as you know-- my mind wanders constantly anyways.
i think--
hmmm... for some reason... i thought of a few times i have been ripped off-- and some of the larger items, that i sometimes still think of today, or use as examples, or tell stories about when the conversation arises, you get the idea. anyhow-- yep-- i was gonna mention how---
"can't have nuthin"

but-- didn't get that far-- til now-- but my photos won't upload-- hmmm.




i think it was the white car


but this awful color

not my bin
but we had thousands in fishing gear stolen
and mostly only rods and reels recovered
we were happy for that
but still lost thousands of dollars :((




so then .. i was also gonna tell you about a couple food cravings i been havin lately-- one, i fulfilled-- but very disappointingly so-- last night.
it was fried okra--- BUT it was from a fast food joint-- UGH
it was disgusting.

i reallllllllly was imagining my aunts okra from arkansas-- that's the best shit ever-- and i can't cook it like that. i just wanted it to be that way-- and when i got what i got i just wanted to puke... but i ate it-- and really -- it was awful.




the other craving?
donuts. yes again. and still i sit here unsatisfied.
soul must get a donut. asap-
i have a pic-- but it may have to added later.


there it is.
kinda cute eh?

in fact i know it will-- i really need to dressed and actually be driving right now-- but am i ?
obviously not.
and why???
well that would be because
my darling soul-kid missed the school bus-- and just as i began to post--- she walked in the door with a
"please don't kick my ass" look on her face.
sooo-- we all know what this means -- right?

no-- i didn't kick her ass...

but i sure didwant to, -- but did not-- say :


yep i need to get her butt to school before she's late-- this school doesn't mess around with "tardies"
what a stupid word. i have always hated that word....even when i was in school
it's just stupid.

so anyhow
i must go

i guess i have to polish this post up a bit on my return , cuz i have other crap to do, that i may as well get a start on while i'm out. after all--- at least half the crap should be fisnished already :



happy days to y'all


off i go ...

24 comments:

Smocha said...

ewwww. my kids knew not to even come tell me "i missed the bus" lol
they just started walkin'

i never eat that gross okra of which you speak. it's easy to make the real thing.
I will send you the recipe.

every time I pass the donut case ,I always crave a donut. but i never buy one.:(

I have one damn cigarette left. gah!
Every day I ask myself "should THIS be the day I try to quit?"
and that's about as far as it gets.

love me
p.s. did you and england work it out?

SOUL said...

smocha .. lemmee fix this mess of a post and i will come back. ugh-- one should never post in a hurry-- what a mess eh?
what's yer POD?
luv me
ps--
yes we got it all worked out--and after THREE plus hours on the phone-- i was damned near in tears of frustration-- literally. good lord- i was pissed and truly will never ever use travelocity ever ever again.

SOUL said...

ps2-smocha.. LOL i just ate TWO donuts-- and oooh they were YUMMY.
i am now satisfied , as far as food cravings go-- for now. bwa hahahaha.
ok- i'll be baaack.

SOUL said...

ok.. as you can see, i am back. i added the pics-- but my editing sucks ass. oh that reminds me -- i forgot to add one of the pix . oh well, maybe later. maybe not. there's always next time.
anyways.. she can't walk that far-- or trust me she would have. she knows "now" is not the time to piss me off. but i already knew she would miss it. so.. oh well. i did need to get off my ass anyhow-- and i'm pretty sure i wouldn't have without her needing me to-- so it didn't bug me too much. besides... it's only 11 am.. and i could already take a friggin nap ! if i wouldn't have got what i did done-- the day would be in the toilet already.
but i shopped--got cigs-- the bills and banks are finito--, not bad for a couple hours eh?? now if i sleep a couple hours no one will know-- haha.

my spouse has been off for dayyyyys. i never accomplish shit when hes home like that .. if he's working-- or working here-- i get a lot more done-- but when he's just here-- i just can't-- or won't work either. i have to leave the house-- or at least the room most the time.


yes do send me the recipe for yummy okra-- and ro-ro potatoes !

your nic-gum has been on my list of to-do's for days-- but as you know -- i can't get UP-- i shall mail it tomorrow.

anyhow-- i must go and decide-- will i sleep, then continue my work-- or work, and then sleep-- or sleep and do nuthing, or just do nuthing, -- whaddareyou doooin?
my gawd i'm lazy. this is my first day alone since like thursday or friday. i feel like a sack of rice on days like this. people just wear me out. ya know. ugh.
and of course people home all day-- means people eat-- and when people eat 2-3 meals instead of just dinner here-- means -- yep-- we run out faster-- so like i said-- i had to go to wally hell----aaarrrgggghhhhh...

that settles it-- i'm gonna lay down, and if sleep befalls me--i won't argue.
:))
goo-bye.
this IS thursday, isn't it?

Brad said...

I need thet same service as the last pic. It gets old kickin your own ass and it's really not effective.

Have a nice nap love!

Portia said...

I can't get anything done either with a full house. It is Thursday, but it feels funny doesn't it? Another short week that feels like the longest week of my life. Oh well, the weekend will be here eventually! Happyday you too:)

ac said...

I need a donut. And a pond. ha!

Negotiations are continuing.

xo xo ac

Golden To Silver Val said...

I need another 3 day weekend. I can't get caught up either. BAH!
Better yet....I need a maid...for free.
Hope you got your nap. I didn't. Hugs.

JLee said...

So what about the Pinto? Did you have one stolen? lol What a car!
I also hate the word "tardy". I always say "re-tardy". I know that's probably not PC, but anyway ;)

SOUL said...

jlee, yes i did have a pinto stolen.. one of the strangest feelings i've ever had in my life. walk out to go to work, and " i KNOW i parked HERE". i turned around full circle lookin around-- no car. i was only ike 21 years old, and i wasn't as forgetful yet-- so i didn't think it was a senile moment.
it was recovered a few weeks later. but i was more than pissed off. i was young and in the NAVY-- it was only a thousand dollar , ten year old car at the time, but it was all i had.
but anyhow-- i hate gettin ripped off-- and it just seems that i get ripped off a lot. i wonder why that is??

i don't think anything is PC anymore -- but that's just life i spose. retardy. :))

my bad word is "retahd"
but due to "PCism.. i have cut back on its use-- i think. maybe.

anyhow-- the weekend is almost here--
already. and my house is still a sty from last weekend. how the hell do i let this happen?

dang-me.
go ahead and hang-me
haha remember that song?

anyhow
have a great weekend--

SOUL said...

want me to come kick your ass brad?? :))

i mean give you a kick in the pants?

happy weekend--almost :))

SOUL said...

hiya P-- robin-- my sidekick-- my partner in crime---
it's almost dirfyday !!!!! you ready???

:O-->--<

SOUL said...

AC
i have donuts !!!!
i share !!
but i don't deliver-- come getchya some.. and i'll take ya to the pond tomorrow--
come on out--


keep me posted on the Negotiations ! :))

SOUL said...

hey charlotte--
i need a damn free maid too !
or to stop layin in bed all day. i did take a nap-- but i watched a movie too-- can we say L-A-Z-Y . ?
ugh.
i really need to catch up tomorrow-- the question is
will i?
the kid has an afternoon appt.. then everyone is home again for the weekend.. and i know i aint workin around them for two days. sooo we do it all over again.

ahhhhh the family life. :))

hope you have a happy weekend-

SOUL said...

g'night y'all..

my battery is dyin..
just wanted to remind ya
get your questions sent in for

"saturday with soulman"

hahahahaha

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

did you pick yourself up a donut after dropping off your Soulteen at the school of nontardies? :)

(always made me think of sweetarts--even today when I hear the word Tardy)

friday!
me

EE said...

With all those cravings... Are you sure you aren't PG????LOL!
I'm finally going to have time to sit down and catch up today. I thought I was going to have more time when the kids went back to school, but it seems like I've been carting them back and forth to appointments this week. It sucks!
I'll respond to your email later this morning. Miss you, Soul!!

Anonymous said...

update hawg!

desert dirt diva said...

yes i remember those days of missing the bus, wendi and england, walking there butts to school in washington......and it seemed my son made it his job ,life mission last year to miss that damn bus, til he started walking.. and so far once this year...and this school is way to far for him to walk to ,so he learned how to take the city bus.. and i believe the boy is cured.....lets hope!

Brad said...

Tap tap tap.....is this thing on ?

Dropped by for a Soul fix.....


Heeellloooooo?

Anonymous said...

where in the hizz-el are you???

Cheryl said...

I went cross-country in a Pinto with 3 other girls and all our camping gear for 2 months. Can you imagine? It was rough, but we had the time of our lives.

So, the first missed bus. It won't be the last, as we know. Mine's not talking to me. It's nice and quiet.

Jamie said...

I hate the word tardy, too. LOL

I'm sorry I'm so late in getting to this post, I have just been having issues gettting where I need to be, on time, if at all. UGH.

Yes, I'd say soulkid is a lucky girl to have you for a mom...but then, we already knew that.

Happy Saturday. :)

xo

Summer said...

Can you get the recipe from your aunt? I'm the only one in the family that likes okra. What's up with that?

I know what you mean about not having anything to say. This new job of mine is kicking my butt and I just don't have it in me to much of anything else.