Wednesday, August 20, 2008

wednesday wandering

i really did --- so, let's start with THIS - it's the next closest song to suit me since-- "look what the cat dragged in : by Poison - in the 80's lol --




as far as anything else -- for now???
hmmmm...
i'll have to think for a few...

maybe after i get some new coffee-- ahhh, that's mo bettah--



but, apparently, i still got nuthin new--

except one thing--
or two-- if i decide to post the second--

but first--

last night--
or evening i should say, before soulman got home from work...
eevee,

(age 7 ish)

decided to pee a friggin LAKE in my kitchen....
AND
POOP in my office!

of course i cleaned it up--
and i wasn't very happy about it either.
but i guess it was my own fault, cuz i did fall asleep, so i wasn't up to put her out.
so, when soulman gets home, we're sittin on the couch, and i was telling him about
what eevee had done, while at the same time, trying to haul my stiff ass out of my chair,
and hobble off to the other room....


as im trying to limber up a little - he says
"you gotta remember , she's gettin old too."
"oh, gee, thanks a lot dear. --- TOO?"
niiiiice.
he had a real hard time gettin out of that one.
the best he could come up with was,
"not YOU, i meant Midnight, she's an old lady like Midnight."
suuuuuure--- Midnight was TWICE her age."

(age 14-ish)

there was no saving himself.
i know as he watched me limp off to the other room,
he saw me as OLD, and that was a Freudian slip-
if i've ever heard one.

at least he TRIED to cover it up.
i got a good laugh out of makin him feel bad for it--
but it sure did NOTHIN for my ego.




and so with that--
and almost and hour of screwin around on google-
(and other pages- cuz i'm ADD like that :))
i spose i shall go for now-

happy humpday - i think - to y'all
yep- it is.
geesh-- one of these days my sleep pattern will be normal again.. i hope-
and i will keep my days straight.
but the way it is-- i just don't know anything right now.

oh-- but here is a rare photo of SPOT -
the stealth cat-
she's always hiding somewhere.
sometimes at night if i'm in my room alone she will come
and lay with me and let me pet her,
but too many people- or animals upset her-
so she spends her life in hiding-
or attacking eevee.
(anybody want her? :))


so anyhow-- y'all have great days today
if i get my work done, and it doesn't rain all day-
i just may go fish a while-
but i bet they won't bite after two or three days of rain.
so i don't know.

see? i don't know nuthin.

cept-
there is only 4 and a wake - up til school starts !!!!

woo hoo !!!!!

13 comments:

Jamie said...

Holy crap Soul---KR looks awful...we think WE look bad?

Love the post, have many other things to say, but I gotta go.

See you in Vegas, baby!

xo

SOUL said...

OMG-- that is exactly what i just said on your page -- about vegas--
you can always finish your comment latah-- i always wanna know whatchya gotta say--

yep i know-- kid rock looks like "somethin the cat dragged in" eh?

so maybe we can feel ok for a day?

catchya later
have a good day
ox

Smocha said...

What was the pic of the broken windshield for? I'm sooo confused.

I so could not deal with dog poo! UGH!

I refuse to be an old lady at 46! Bwahahah!

The start of school ...woo hoo!!! that used to be my favorite day of the year. Get ready to do some cartwheelzs:)

Not sure what my POD is yet. I got nuthin' either.

Love me

SOUL said...

ok SMOCHA..
take my hand..
got it?
alright -- see the broken windshield ? k.
i mentioned my abused ego-- right?
so-- how bout this---
"shattered ego"
hmmm. get it?
i thought so.
have some more coffee , you'll be ok.
:))

yes i am sooo lookin forward to the first day of school-- nd the next and the next and the NEXT! i just won't know what to do with myself-- unfortunately, i have a strange feeling, the first week will be spent on a mad cleaning frenzy-- hubby and child bot have been home waaaay too much it seems this passed few months. the place really shows it too.
send me a wrecking crew !!!!!!

btw-- YOU don't have to be old yet-- you can still walk upright.... it takes me a while to get that way-- or stay that way.
ugh.

lemmee know when you figure out what you're doin.

i'm seriously considering a nap at the moment.
this 2 am crap is not for me.

i need to set an alarm this time tho-- aint no sleepin til 10 today-- i must clean up this place :))

or i will be a divorced old lady. :))

happy humpday

bonnie said...

You are the most creative poster. I love your style. It is so much fun. I like your "new" profile pic. Are you really going to Vegas at the same time as Jamie?????

Mary said...

I agree with Bonnie. You are so creative. Workmen are on their way this morning so I gotta get ready to have a wild day. I'll catch up more later in the day, if I'm able.

Have a good day. I hope there's no doggie poop in your day.

ac said...

Thanks a bunch. Now I got that song stuck in my head.

I'm a loooow LIFE!

Have a good humpday! xo ac

Karen said...

I love your pictorial type posts Soul. I want to take a peek at some of your search words. I never find great pics like this.

Have you forgiven Soulman yet?

Golden To Silver Val said...

Hmmmmm....hate to say this, but me thinks Evee may be jealous of YOU. First she picks on your little buddy (Sushi), now she defiles your house and snickers while you clean it up. She's a beautiful dog, but I'm afraid she'd either be put outside to live in a doghouse or find a new home period. (don't tell Soulman I said that). I love animals so much...its hard to give them up but sometimes you have to do it. I know you won't get rid of her, but I do worry about her biting YOU one of these days.
Hope your day goes well. You meetin' Jamie in Vegas? Oh Boy! I'll be with y'all in spirit. Have fun! Love, Charlotte

Angie Weid said...

Have fun in Vegas!! Wish I could catch up with you and have a few dozen hundred laughs.

Kid Rock: That dude is just plain fugly. True testimony that money can influence people.

EE said...

kids are off to school tomorrow... I'm coming back to get caught up... miss you!!

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

MAY i PLEASE HAVE HER?? iS SHE GOOD WITH BOYS? WHy the caps? whoops, sorry my fault. :)

If you drive UP to meet Jaime in I.O.u>waaaaah then bring her and I'll meet up with you there-0-and then you take your drive to vegas..

or are you flying?


:)

I LOVED POISON!

brett micheals...sigh.

elizabeth

Portia said...

Dang Evee. Tell her to wake you up next time! lol, sorry, really, that sucks. :)

I hope you get some good rest here soon.