Sunday, August 17, 2008

the sound of sports and x-box 360 make me suicidal :))


howdy folks!
yes , i am late-- again-- as usual.
ugh!
"just love me "


i slept late - again.
which was good actually.
i think i actually slept all night thru--
for once.
well except waking up at like 1230-
can't remember why-
a noise?
but i went right back to sleep-
a miracle.
so anyhow -

THIS ---
is exactly what i saw looking back at me
when i looked in the mirror this morning-
sad, isn't it??
my first thought?
kurt cobain -resurrected -
ugh.
i really am the epitome of GRUNGE lately.
pitiful.
tsk , tsk, tsk.




i suppose that along with my lack of personal hygiene,
also comes a lack of thought, focus, and responsibility.
also leading to
THIS-


which i know you all love.
i try though.
but i do apologize for my poor writing skillz
well-- the entire summer.
i know it has sucked
thru and thru.
it has to get better soon-
cuz we all know
it just can't get much worse.
can it??




i came across this pic this morning-
during my three hour, scour, of google images.
really-- 3 hours.
what a laze.
anyhow, not only did i find it kinda funny in itself.
it was just kinda tempting to me-
like if it were in front of me-
i'd just have to see HOW sharp can a rusty sign actually BE ??
i'm just too crazy sometimes.
is that bad?
:))
be honest-i can take it.

oh-- speakin of crazy - and bad-
i am really kinda on the edge here lately-
meaning that everything just gets to me.
everything from not enough alone time-
to the thought of losing my drivers license again- for the full six months-this time-
to the sound of sports-and the fuckin announcers on tv--
which is all that is ever on tv lately-
well, that or friggin x-bx 360 live--
guns, bombs, and soulman.. sayin --well anything that you'd never think he would say-
it all ---and so much more makes me wanna just yank my hair out!!!!






oh shit----
i have been kinda stealthy about the latest medical "thing"
haven't i?
well.. now you know.
yup- a few weeks ago- when soulman was at lake amistad-
i had a seizure- either the night he left- or the night after- not sure which.
i was asleep when it happened.
i wouldn't have even known it happened,
except that my lip and tongue, were totally f'd up.
so ya, anyhow-
i have not been drivin hardly at all-
we've been in training for me to not have a license.
and it does suck
i have no idea yet why i would have a second seizure-
not anymore than i know about havin the first one.
(which i thought was a medicine reaction-which i guess is now, not the case)
now i'm thinkin, my brother was epileptic- and this is possibly,
a late onset of epilepsy????-- no friggin clue- but my appt with the neuro is tomorrow--- finally, and if i learn anything new-- i will fill you in.

soooo- movin on---

as i was googlin pix, i also did a little research on somethin
and i'll tell ya-
big medical terminology-
well, it can make ya go blind.
at least it did me-
that, and more-
i had to give up on it for a while
and i came here-
to talk to y'all
:))


i decided i would talk a little about-
yep--
my dishes :))
i know you love it when i do-

guess what i found about dishes?
a few that i thought y'all would like-

THIS was my faveorite-
and y'all know why-



HAHA-- memorieeeees--



and then there's THIS one-





THEN, of course i would have to find one
that would make me feel bad for bitchin all the time-
but it is true-
still, i will continue to bich, and we all know it-


so anyhow --
i reaqlly have little else to say right now-
wish i had a great story to tell-
like THIS?
but, well, i don't.
i'm not that cool .
i wish i was.
i wanna be as cool as my dog thinks i am.
or at least as cool as
BATMAN.
can we still pretend?

can me and Portia still be Batman and Robin??


we really are gonna meet someday-
maybe at the REAL Batcave!
if we can find it--
and i'm SURE we will do somethin totally CRAZY when we do!
we just don't know what it is yet
i'm sure we'll tell ya though
:))



17 comments:

The Real Mother Hen said...

Hi Soul, first of all, I'm concerned and hope that your appointment with your neuro tomorrow goes well.

Now about dishes - you know, I told husband yesterday and maybe we shouldn't eat, because I don't want to keep doing dishes. He looked at me as if I was totally mad! Maybe I was! What the heck, I just want a break from doing the dishes!!! :(

ac said...

Thankfully, the Captain doesn't watch sports or play video games.... But... before you want to trade Soulman for him I feel I must tell you that he has LOTS of other bad habits that will make you just as crazy. ha!

Smocha said...

How about some Fox news 24 /7?
Some talk radio? Old westerns?

I'm sure they would all be just as annoying as sports and xbox. :)

Just face it...men are annoying.LOL

Hope it goes well at the docs. Could still be med related .You take enough of them.

Funny dish stuff. I think it's unanimous ...we all hate them!


love me

Golden To Silver Val said...

Hope all goes well at the doc's. Will be thinking of you and sending prayers and good thoughts southwest. Take care, Soul-friend. Hugs, Charlotte

Raine said...

HAHAHAHA Love the sign. 2- I recommend a permanent supply of paper plates and plastic silverware. 3-the epilepsy possibility is scary as hell and sucks. The intersting thing about is that they treat bi-polar with anti-seisure meds. I take topamax, an antiseizure med for my bi-polar and it does help a little. Not alot cause I'm a rapid cycler , but a little. Better than nothin. I'll yak at you more on this later if you want -sometime when we are both awake in the middle of the night. Im curious- if it can be controlled by meds do you get your license back? Do you have to have a license there to drive a scooter? One of those motorized ones? I dont know how far it is to that cool pond where you catch all those bass, but if its not too terribly far ........... well how bout a scooter? put your tackle in a back pack and collapse a pole and your off!!!

Raine said...

oh-forgot- the noise thing and the irritation with it and the annoyance with sound of people talking........... I get that sometimes too- just want silence

Mary said...

Yes, men can really make you crazy with their noise. At our house it's the CNBC crap during the day and those programs that are predicting the dooms day sh*t at night. There are three televisions in this house and they all BLARE! I love him most of the time but some days I want to scream.

I'm sorry to hear about the seizure. Let me know that the doc has to say. I'm be thinking of you.

ac said...

Good luck at the doc tomorrow! xo ac

SOUL said...

hi everybody---
i guess it IS unanimous- :))
show me a perfect man.. i reckon i'll show you a perfect ass :))
shhhh.. i didn't really say that.

i will let y'all know what the neuro says-- if anything-- it's all a guessing game ya know. we'll see. i do expect some sort of test or something, but i don't know. i do know it's been less than-- or right about six months between the first and second seizure... don't know the significance/relevance of that and a drivers license bein taken away for six months. odd. but anyhow 1 was feb.. two was jul..

as for the scooter question-- no idea-- i think i can't drive ANY motorized vehicle--legally. i did have to cheat some last time-- and just may have to if it happens again. sometimes i don't have a choice. well.. not without puttin hubby in a bind at work and stuff-- so , ya-- we'll see how it goes.

and as for the Topamax-- i am already on that-- have been for like maybe 9 years... obviously not the greatest anti seizure med?? or is it?? maybe ida had a seizure-- (s) -- sooner--or more often? without it-- who knows.
but i take it for a mood stabilizer/ and it used to help reduce migraines-- til the passed few months-- now the migraines just do what they want regardless.

and motha--- make yo hubby wash dishes-- so he can see what a bitch it is-- then maybe he will cook -- or take you out more often :))

and yep-- when i dig myself out of this pit i've put us in-- i WILL be buyin a TON of paper plates--etc....i may even splurge and get me some of that foil cookware LOL

oh man. will life ever even out again?
prolly not- cuz i don't think it ever has been level --

that's alright tho-- it keeps things interesting i guess.

i think i need to find a meme or somethin ..
i'm just bored like that--
or under the influence :))
yep-- watch out folks--
i'm BUI again-- wonder whose page i'll fall asleep on next? haha-- a couple nights ago it was raines.
bwa hahaha... what a knucklehead i am. soulman had to rescue me again.
it's not my fault folks-- really-- i just try to keep up with ya-- and seems lately, it's after my meds... sorry.

i beg forgiveness :))
goo-night-
i'm on my way--to some unsuspecting bloggers place now--
who shall it be?
eeniee meeniee minee moe!
i have never written that down before- but according to spellcheck, i misspelled every word. :((
bummer.

SOUL said...

oh--ps---
my neuro appointment is late-- at 430--IF it runs on time-- so by the time i finish, and get home--and give the fam the run down.. and recover-- and get in here to report to y'all.. it may be a little late in the evenin-- so don't worry if you're lookin for the dr notes at like 3-- k?
cuz i won't have even seen the doc by then.
and you'll only be wastin your time.
well.. unless i post in the morning.. which i may--or may not-- depends on my mood i spose. well, that and what time i wake up. that used to not be a factor- cuz i was always up before 4 or 5 at the very latest on any given day-- but that has changed and my window is much broader now--- like i'm up anywhere between 2 and 7-- once or twice--i've gone as late as 9 this passed few weeks. very weird---for me.
so ya -- i only meant to say-- check around 7 maybe for the dr news.
good lawd- shut me up!

SOUL said...

well, now that i think about it--- i think i should shut down and just go to sleep--or at least try to-- with-OUT the computer.
things are just a bit fuzzy--- and it's better i don't be yakkin in this condition.
sooo---
g'nie peeps.. i'll catch up with y'all tomorrow--

Cheryl said...

That's a lot of this and that. Whew! I'll be looking for your Tuesday post to see the latest with the medical stuff. Time to get back to your normal. You like that? You sure do a lot of posting in your comments. I had to read all of them before leaving this one to make sure I was up to date! Get some sleep tonight if you can, OK?

SOUL said...

hi cheryl--
i do get to blabbin sometimes-- then other times ya can't pull the words outta me. again ; el-strange-O
anyhow-- i had planned on hittin your page for the last two days-- just haven't made it over-- too busy-- then at night-- just too slow--- or stupid. so -- i hope to get over there today sometime--
it has been a pretty hectic and busy summer out here-- i am sooo happy it is almost OVAH!!

i may be complaining about it in 2-3 weeks, about how everyone has a "real life"-- except me... but then again-- i may have learned my lesson this time--

silence really IS golden !!!
let it shine baby!!!
happy tuesday!!!

Smocha said...

Well???? where are you? what'd the doctor say??

How dare you keep me waiting! lol

p.s. i updated. now YOU!

Portia said...

DUDE! You are BATMAN OK:) Don't even ask, just leaves room for wrong answers;) I kinda suspected you had some such stuff goin on, with all the cryptic hints you were droppin.. I'm sorry you have to go through more of this, but its definitely better to know than not. I imagine waking up to find what you did was pretty scary, but I'm glad you seem to be ok now. I hope your doctor is one of those rare nice AND smart AND listens kinda docs.
LOL@sharp sign:) i seen that on myspace before and yeah, makes you want to see just HOW sharp:)~
NANANANANANAKOOKYNANANANANA:):)

Portia said...

oh, and the obssession w/ loud tvs? glad it's not just at my house..my husband likes to pull the speakers out and set them on either side so he can have "surround sound" LMFAO|D

SOUL said...

yes portia i am slow-- but the "surround sound".. that's just F'N funny !
resourceful-- but FUNNY!
happy humpday-