Wednesday, August 27, 2008

does anybody really know what time it is

hmmm.. i feel like i may have done a post with that title before-- but -- oh well.. i don't have time to change it -- or find out , now.

anyhow---

i know-- it's not 11:56 yet-- but it's close enough. besides-- i didn't have enough "time" to waste today spending two hours on google looking for the "perfect" picture for this post.

so we're stuck with that that one.


anyhow-- i was just working on my banks and budget and that kinda crap-- when i noticed the clock... SOAB... hours have passed since i started that stuff. where in the hell does the time go?? really? when i want the time to go slow-- like when i have a lot to do, and need time... the day flies by like some kinda hummingbird on speed or somethin---

and when i have nuthin to do and am bored as hell, and want the day to just be done with--- it rolls by like a friggin dead ass slug.

this last few days that i have been trying to get everything finished and get caught up-- get ready for my nephew to come, and for us to go out of town--- i seem to be accomplishing nothin. maybe one or two things on my list for the day-- and not even a nap- 2 and a half days just gone--- poof! -
ugh.
almost noon now-- 11:54... all i have done is balance my checkbook.. and handle a couple phone calls.. and blog in my comment box (below) :)) which i dont mind. oh and caught jamie for a minute-- which, again.. i don't mind that either. and now i'm posting.. and i don't mind that either..

but what i do mind?
i have soooo much to do-- and i just know it isn't gonna get done----
i don't know how much will get done.
i do know i need to get the hell UP-- and get started tho-- and i aint even dressed... well.. i am clothed-- but not in a way that i can be seen outside. so-- i best be gettin presentable, and hit the the road. i'm down to three hours-- to accomplish about six hours of "work".

somebody come help me.... i mean "visit".. ya , that's it-- come visit me. :))))))))))


i will catch up with y'all later---

i can't promise i'll make it to everyones page today (tonight) but i will get to as many as i can.. and hit the rest in z mo'ning...

just remember "the squeaky wheel gets the grease"
:))
jaimeeeee
and smocha
and mary
lol

i'll do my best to get get to everybody tho---

oh yes-- and to those who don't know--
smocha mentiioned a "cankle"
LOL
below-- is a photo of a cankle
enjoy-




obviously- it is when your
calf-meets your ankle
bwahahahahahahahaha

(did i mention i have a couple mini-posts in my box below?
well, i do)

happy humpday!!

11 comments:

Moohaa said...

Am I truly first? Wow! I hope you find all the time you need in the day.

That cankle... yikes. I looked like that after the birth of my first son.. I was sooooo bloated!

Take care, Soul!

ac said...

Good luck getting your stuff done. I'm still working on mine. I didn't get mine done last week because they were closed.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. ha! xo ac

Brad said...

Thanks for the explanation - I never would have figure out 'cankle'

One thing at a time deary - keep those goals small and attainable!

XOXO

Brad

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

CANKLES ROCK!

take your time when making your rounds...it's busy time in all our lives..

hanging out now wishing I could just get in our one car family minivan and come down and visit you and then hang out with JLEE, head north to Kelly and Brad and Fiwa and Mo and back east to stop for some corn with ic with Jaime,...Cheryl for some east coast relaxtion and South for Mary and our friend Andrew..

I'm missing some...don't hate me..
I'm tired..

:)cankles! :)

heehee.

Cheryl said...

I hope that's not your cankle???

SOUL said...

hiya peeps-

don't y'all just love that word? cankles?
it cracks me up!
(if anybody out there actually HAS cankles-- i do apologize-- i'm just likin the word-- not dissin the cankle. :))

kelly-- my legs were like that too when i was prego with my son.. that was before the word became a word though-- so i called em.. stove-pipes. they were baD. if i knew better i'da seen a dr... but i didn't know nuthin. oops.

you take care teeewwww-----

SOUL said...

hey ac--
who was closed-- the whole town? cuz of the weather?
are ya gettin busy now?
or chillin?
i wanna be chillin.
almost time to get movin here tho-
ugh.. not even close to ready to face the world-- or my chores.
i cannot wait to go to vegas !
it'll be a short trip-- but much needed getaway.
have i mentioned i hate bein here?
well-- i do.
hope you have a good day-

SOUL said...

brad-- did you really never hear the word cankle?
it came from a movie-- or saturday night live--or somewhere..
funny stuff.

happy thursday-

SOUL said...

crusty-
wouln't that be somethin?
just rent a big ole rv-- travel around and pick up blogger peeps til we had em allin one place???
that'd be cool.
never happen..but it would be fun!

SOUL said...

no cheryl.. not today :))

my hands do that tho !!!!
dunno why-- but they shrink and swell at will.
so what would that be called?
a .. wringer?
a.. frist?
a don't bother soul-- you have no word combo humor right now?

:))
happy thurday!

Portia said...

I had to laugh at the cankle! Although it can feel quite tragic, I had two of them myself - with matching porky toes!- when I was preggers:) It was an unusual look for me, so for a while there I was entranced with my own feet. I showed evvvverybody. They were probly all relieved when the baby came :)~