Friday, July 25, 2008

my kid is tryin to kill me---

i don't have time to post anything-- right now-- i am being forced to take her-- and two friends to six flags -- in a few minutes. she had a ride-- there and back planned and ready.. that canceled last night--- peachy, right. hmm. i would not have agreed to this. i cannot see in the dark to drive. besides that? i am in my jammies early-- and i have to go pick these kids up at ten tonight. omg. it'll kill me. friday night DFW traffic , with night blindness. the last time i drove in the dark, i was having a mental attack, and i didnt even notice i was blind. :))
i'm already pissed off and haven't even left the house.

so-- that's where i'm at today--- but i have a lot to do to keep my mind off of it today-- i hope. i bet i'll be worried too much to accomplish a thing. like heat stroke. 12 hours at six flags-- in 100 + degrees. that is just too ridiculous. i wonder which one of these kids had that bright idea. i also wonder which one will be ill first. mine is already whining about being tired. she'll be sick as a dog by the time i pick her up at ten--- if she makes it that far. she already doesn't last very long in the heat. wth was she thinkin. or me for that matter to agree to this . just shoot me.

anyhow--
here is a very choppy spliced video i put together-- of a few soul moments.. fishin. or attempting to :))

happy friday!!!!!

crap i gotta fix it-- :((

utube is bein a bitch and i gotta go-- come back latah-- :)) sorry

well, i'm finally back-- from hell- hour. ugh. it was actually longer than that, but that's about how long i was forced to spend with four kids-- mine, and three boys. the boys were fine. polite, and and actually drown out by the blasting stereo-- soulkids tool she uses to keep me from embarrassing her by speaking. i promise that little trick-- on top of here downright rudeness towards me.. is gonna backfire, in a very abrupt, and not so kind way one of these days. i am soooo done with that crap.

anyhow--- here is the video-- finally.

11 comments:

Brad said...

Slow and steady wins the race sweet pea - take it as easy as you can!

Mary said...

I repeat what I said on a previous blog - Kids!! Ya gotta love 'em. You never know what's going to happen next. I hope they have lots of fun and perhaps learn a lesson or two.

As for you, try not to worry, take a deep breath, and relax. At least your house won't have oodles of teen age kids today.

Angie Weid said...

Catfish are just downright nasty!

Kids....we all went through that phase of tormenting our parents. Stay strong baby!

who said, "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out." Maybe I totally screwed it up.

enjoy the day....Peace Baby!

Portia said...

dang. kids can endure so much it's nuts. i'm sure shell be fine, if a lil wiped out. you are incredibly sweet to step up and be the one to take them. i'dabeen SOL on that one. i hope you make it there and back with minimal stress worry and fatigue. and i hope you have a spectacular weekend ahead of you:)

Karen said...

Well I came along after you updated so thank heavens you got back safe and sound. Teenagers eh? Have a great weekend Soul.

Jamie said...

Couldn't watch any more video, poor fishy....

I love watching you, though. You make me laugh, "swear swear..bitch bitch", then smile and laugh 'cause you got one.. Love it.

I am happy you made it through the first trip to six flags and will feel better when you get back from there tonight. Have you heard from Soulkid yet? Just wondering if they decided to come back early...yes, yes I know there is a concert tonight..

Have a good evening. Hugs and junk. LOL

xo

:)

Golden To Silver Val said...

OMG...catfish are soooo ugly. No way could I do that...no way. Ugh.
Teenagers! Mine are lucky they are still around.....I honestly wanted to give them away at that age. Except no one would take them. LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Well, now all you can do is sit back and laugh at them...they think they know it all and they know so very little. They have such big lessons to learn. Yep, hang in there...it will get worse before it gets better.
Be careful driving tonight!

ac said...

S$IT! LOL

You fish just like I do.

Fish. Swear. Fish. Swear. LOL

good stuff! ac

Anonymous said...

hmmm see what we get to look forward to with Coffee...? I'm with Val...might wanna give ours away during that time...LOL

Raine said...

LOLOL I love the video!! I throw the "damn catfish" back too!! Some people eat em but I cant see it myself.

SOUL said...

hi all--
well, i am sooo ashamed of myself. you do realize that is a two day period--and maybe clips of over like an hour and a half? it's not a straight 6 minute fishing/cussing spree???
but it does seem pretty bad when ya just watch it and think that way. sorry.

after i watched it , after reading the comments-- i noticed-- the recommended videos were --
50 cent and some other rapper i already forgot-- someone with a "G" --
lovely. my potty mouth put me in a category with rappers. :((

the idea behind the the thing was just my bloopers ya know. the sprinklers, the camera fallin, the no bass catchin, etc..

sorry if it was too much cussin-- at least i didnt say the "F" word :))
i'll try to do better-- but i did warn y'all -- i do talk to myself. :))
there were times i was talkin to you-- but i'll admit-- a lot of the cussin.. was just frustration.
i do get pretty frustrated fishin sometimes. ok-- lotsa times. specially when it's hot-- and all i can catch are stinky, catfish.

did you hear the last one "barking"?
that's weird when they do that.

anyhow. catcha later-- i didn't get far yesterday--
when i did find time to start cruisin around.. blogger was down, and ate my comments off like three pages before i finally gave up. i'm a slow learner. :((

later

ps-- angie--
i fed that line to my kid like a week or two ago-- she had no clue what i was talkin about-- once i explained it to her-- she called me "psychotic"
what a sweet sweet thing to say to your mother eh?
and people wonder why i don't speak much. :))